This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LudwigvonBuzzthoven
    • Feb 2015

Hi everyone, my name is Scott. I was born and raised in Detroit, but I now live in St. Louis. I bought my very first bike right before the holidays, and I'm here to learn as much as I can so I can work on / modify it without totally destroying it.

Comment

• sinistermachine14
      • Feb 2015

Hey Scott now its time to start making it your own!!

Comment

• AZbobber
        • Feb 2015

Hey there all, my name is David. I am a lucky Arizona rider that is a daily rider of my 01' GSXR 1000. That being said I just got in trade a Honda Magna 700.
        the previous owner started the bob on it but lets be honest... I need to strip it down and start over. This being my first build I am going for function and more of a "Rat" build. See ya around and thx in advance for any and all help.

Comment

• C5rider
          • Feb 2015

Florida Noob here. Been wrenchin' for years and just got back on two wheels this summer. Working on a couple of Honda Shadows, making them mine instead of a factory's interpretation of what I like.

Comment

• whitey818
            • Oct 2011

Another Floridian here, not new to motorcycles but very new to the older stuff.Been a member here for a few years but first post, been messing with sport bikes mainly but have always liked the looks of older air cooled bikes. Past weekend i traded one project for another and now a proud owner of a '77 KZ 650. Love this forum, now finally have something to participate with.

Comment

• slum
              • Feb 2015

Name is Will and I'm outta VA, Hampton roads to be exact. Just bought my first bike back in November. Been riding all winter and can't wait for spring to come so I can finally get the chance to ride in some warmer weather. I got an 03 sportster 1200 and its my baby. Haven't done much yet, just pipes and some apes. Of course I have all sorts of plans for it, just time, money and a place to wrench on it right now are slowing all that down a bit so one thing at a time haha.

Comment

• friday1
                • Sep 2012

back by accident

signed up years ago , didnt log in regular, computer crapped out , shifted , and had different IPS so lost email address and pass word .
                made attempts at logging in and just happened to hit the right buttons which dont happen often!
                Willy

Comment

• GreasyGary
                  • Feb 2015

Missed this one cruising the forum! Hi everyone! I am Greasy, I am just that on the weekends. South of Chicago, and Greasy. I drive a truck for a living 5 days a week. Been a lot of different things on this journey. Still learning things every day! Forward motion is all we can hope for. Happy to become part of this forum. I have been checking it out for a while. Love making my own stuff with what I got. Always willing to try something new. Some things money just can't buy. GreasyClick image for larger version

Name:	greasy1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	1280484

Comment

• Oxcat
                    • Feb 2015

Whats up cult members. My names Jesse and Im from Ft. Lauderdale. Just picked up my 1200 Nightster last weekend. I already took the front fender and reflectors off. I also put the V&H black short shot exhaust on. Will be building her here and there. Look forward to learning more and finding fellow members to ride with down here.

Comment

• Warlok
                      • Feb 2015

What up guys Warlok here from Mesa Az. Just joined the cult proud owner of a 79 kz750. I'll try to add some pics once I figure this all out.

Comment

• beelzebubba
                        • Feb 2015

oscar bubba gonzalez.
                        from laredo tx/nvo laredo tamaulipas mexico. currently living in austin.
                        working for MoCo
                        FXD
                        necio
                        tejano and proud.

Comment

• zjanz
                          • Mar 2015

Cruised the site a few times, signed up to reply to a few classified adds. Theres some good shit on here. My name's Zach from abbotsford BC - just east of Vancouver. Owned an 81' Kawasaki KZ 440 for a couple years, sold it in the summer and upgraded to a 1200 sporty. Previous owner had his way with her, not too stoked on all the mods but the bike has some potential. Let me know what you guys think. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3099.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	297.2 KB
ID:	1280627

Comment

• Skumbo
                            • Mar 2015

Always been a big car guy - but cars are prohibitively expensive (and take up more room than I have!)

Bought a used honda shadow last year and absolutely fell in LOVE with motorcycles. Wish I had gotten in to them earlier, but I probably would have done something stupid (I'm 24 now)

After putting around for a few months then winter hitting - I now have the time to put work into this thing, and I think I found a new passion. I want to go all in on this hobby and use this honda to learn how to eventually do a full build. I have limited mechanical experience but it'll be fun.. and im hoping this place helps with ideas/problem solving in the future

Comment

• grsymes
                              • Feb 2015

Hi. I'm Glascott from Dublin, Ireland. I bought my first bike(s) last November. Two BSA's a '49 C10 rigid with no engine and a '55 C11G plunger with a '56 250cc engine.
                              The plan was to do up the 11G to factory spec. Now I'm thinking of putting the 11G engine in the 10 frame and doing some basic customisation. Hopefully I will get help/guidance on techniques here.
                              I'm already on a forum for owners of C series bikes but they get offender if you suggest doing anything that's not original!
                              Currently I'm working through rebuilding the engine, clutch and gearbox, everything came in pieces.

Comment

• HappyHooligan
                                • Feb 2015

I've been lurking around on here for a little while now figure might as well introduce myself.
                                Have a 06 V Star 1100 that I've been playing with. found this site while looking for inspiration for down time mods and it ended up being little more of a make over than I had originally planned.
                                Thanks for all the good info and ideas,
                                Hooligan

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;