CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 54 of 248 First ... 444525354555664104154 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Saw the ad for the site in Cycle Source and immediately hadda check it out. Live in Hollister and have owned the same 79 shovel for over 20 years. It's actually been parked and on hold for a few but has rumbled to life again lately.
    The biker art feel here is appealing to me as you don't see much of that these days. I do a weekly comic strip called Keeping Up With Jones, about a biker named--any guesses? Yes, Jones. Seemed like a good idea at the time and it seems to be going okay after 7 months worth of weekly strips.
    Looking forward to hanging out here as time permits.

Get Adobe Flash player

New, old stock here. New to this forum, old to the world.
    Live here in the 50th state. Am pushing 54 this year, damn I'm old. Diesel Master by trade and running a fleet repair shop. Currently riding a 2000 Indian Chief limited edition Silver Cloud that has been lowered, streatched and frenched (50's style). Currently on the table is a '78 Ironhead, chopped in every way possible. Hopefully to be completed this year, time and $$ allowed.
    Will hang out as I can.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Fng

Hey guys, newb to the C.C. forum.
    Live amongst the corn & bean fields of central IL
    Currently ride a '74 CB750 bob job (in the avatar) & a '72 CB750 long chop....working on a way out '75 CB chop.
    Been seein ads here and there for this forum in a few choice mags and have some friends here so thought it about time I joined.
    Last edited by landman76; 05-03-2010 at 2:25 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

noob here from Virginia, been riding since i was a kid, recently pickup a 76 cb360 that has been chopped into a "brat" and am currently working on a 1986 sportster 883. Yea so um, that's about it.....nice to meet all of you all.

Get Adobe Flash player

hey all! i guess im an FNG here from wa state- but it seems pretty damn cool! bikes- real bikes- beer and boobs- just about sums it up right?

respects
    dave

Get Adobe Flash player

Not too sure what to put. Been obsessed with cars and bikes since I was a kid. Right now im living in Rapid City and i've been a paratrooper in the US Army for about 5 years+ now.

Get Adobe Flash player

hello hello

I'm born and raised in the Mojave desert of So Cal, now ride frequently between there and my home in San Francisco. was raised around bikes, and as of late got my hands on a 1200 sporty. she's due to be chopped up this fall... gotta start somewhere.

Cass

Get Adobe Flash player

Newer to bikes and ready to soak in the knowledge. Central IL for the past 6 months and lovin all the back roads to ride in between screwin with the bike. Mad respect to all the people here keeping the bike scene I'm in love with alive.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey all, glad to be here. A good friend pointed me to the site and so far the content is pretty interesting.

Thanks for a place to post info and get ideas!!

Troy

Default I'm so new!

Ok, new to Chop Cult. Send me your unwanted pre unit Triumphs, BSAs and Indians. Thanks,
    Tombat
    ps, Is nudity allowed on this forum?

fatass

I'm new here....I live in Kentucky. I've had a couple of bikes, just got rid of a 70s styled Ironhead chopper, 45" project, '71 Kawi Bison and a million parts so I could go through a divorce and what not..so now I have a 2006 Triumph Scrambler Shovelhead motor that wants a lot of money and parts thrown towards it. And i'm just the idiot to do it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey, I'm Shaun from Youngstown,Ohio, finally got a road worthy bike, and it rules.

I tend to like older Japanese bikes and hope to find a few more people to ride/wrench with via the site!

Get Adobe Flash player

newbie from south OC. New to bikes. Got a 2010 sporty. learning a ton and ready for a project.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7697.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Another Charlotte NC guy here....

Actually in York SC, about 20 min south of Charlotte but grew up in the Queen City. Freind told me about the site and figured I'd stop in. Daily riders are a 71 bonnie ridged and a vulcan 1500(not stock). Building a 58 pan in a ridged, 95 sporty ridged and a full on Harely Frankenstien(72 sporty motor with tranny removed) softail tranny 5sp cases with 02 gear set in a 79 shovel frame that's been hardtailed. Wrench at a indy shop in RockHill SC(Billski's Mods).

garbage

Whats up everyone. Garbage from the mile hi city. I'm completely new to this whole computer/forum/post/thing, so i'll try to be a quick learner. Anyway riding a rigid evo B/T,tring to finish a 67 xlch, and stuck on a BSA. Like the place so far.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm Corey. I'm in Delavan, Wisconsin. I bought a 1979 Honda CM400T from a swap meet for $300 in the fall of 2009. I've been building it as my budget brat bike. I'll never be satisfied so I constantly tinker. Thanks for welcoming me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cm400t.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey Everyone! I'm a newbie here from Wisconsin. New to bikes too. Just picked up my first one last weekend and couldn't wait to jump into things with it. It's a 77' Yamaha XS750 Special. I haven't come across too many of these that have been chopped or messed with much, so I'm excited to do something a little bit different. Just cut the back end off of it tonight and am anxious to start bending and welding some metal tomorrow to finish up a hard tail conversion on it. There are tons of great bikes on here with tons of great ideas! Proud to be a new part of the community!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2575.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Default new guy from A2 michigan

hey guys, i'm new, from Ann Arbor MI. i like dogs and motorcycles. here's one of each of mine
    orange crush
    3-1

Get Adobe Flash player

Howdy,

My name is J.R. online everyone calls me spade, I joined this forum because I have been seeing it on the horse and cycle source (only magazines I buy, can only find the dice every few months)
    I have been riding for 4 years (on and off) Right now I own a 2006 Buell Blast, I am trying to figure out what would be easier to put into a rigid frame. I have seen several real nice blast bobbers (non redneck engineering) and would like to build something like that. My plan is to stick with the 130 in the back so it does not lose any power with a wider tire.

I really do not like the sportsbike/standard feel of it so I want to mod it to make it more of what I like.

I have riden these bikes ( * layed it down as well)

83 KZ 550 LTD * (First Bike, owned)
    86 1100 Sportster * (First Harley, owned)
    89 FXR *
    2006 Roadking *
    84 KZ 750 (sold for 240 to a friend who wanted to ride and I had no time to work on it)
    2006 Buell Blast (Current bike)

This is a current picture of me.

I am a member of various forums mainly because I prefer to try and learn as much as possible, never know when you might need the information.

I am a member of

clubchopper.com
    xlforum.net (Do not own a sportster anymore )
    triumphrat.net (do not own a triumph but I like them)
    bobbertalk.com
    cyclespot.com
    westcoastchoppers.com (learning about the bikes because a buddy is really into them)
    Jockeyjournal.com (Really cool people GREAT information as well)

I am glad to of joined this forum, I am hopeing to learn as much as possible so when I start (figure out) what to do with my blast.

My bike

Spade115.
    Last edited by Spade115; 05-15-2010 at 9:28 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well, My name is Silas. I live in NE. Parents were rock-a-billy hippies who planted trees for the National Forestry Service, moved all the time. I grew up in the back of a school bus around stoners, hippies, bikers and anyone flying of the radar. I'm married with 3 kids. Somehow I stopped movin and ended up here, for now anyway.
    Next to raising my sons, building my bike has been the most rewarding thing I've done.

Share This