This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironchop883
    • Apr 2024

Will have some pics of my finished bike here soon...really digging on it. Gonna be heading out towards Santa Barbara Saturday or Monday. To clear the mind....

Comment

• bonestock3
      • Mar 2014

Greetings from the Bronx, NY fellow ragged bastards. riding an 03 Shadow VLX600 ive done some mods. c ya around

Comment

• Aocasio
        • Apr 2014

Just wanted to say,"Whattup?"
        Love this site and wish I'd known about it sooner.
        I frequent the XLforum, Cycleworld and HotRod forums.
        Ride an 05 Sporty that was my Dad's last bike before he had his stroke a few years ago.
        I've owned alot of scoots from ironhead Sportsters to early Goldwings, always made 'em my own somehow.
        Peace!

Comment

• SienaDev12
          • Apr 2014

Saying hello from Long Island. Graduated from college in 2012, moved back home , couldn't find a good enough job so I saved some money and bought a bike. Realizing that 20 year olds losers like myself only buy sport bikes I said screw it and got a sporty instead. I literally have 0 experience with bikes, but I know I'll be in debt forever so it only made sense to start riding right?

Comment

• ironchop883
            • Apr 2024

Yeah buddy

Comment

• cycomaniac13
              • Apr 2014

Hello. Been on and around bikes since I was 6. Grandpa and Dad got me hooked. Looking forward to meeting and talking with everyone on here.
              Last edited by ramblingshaman; 04-08-2014, 3:21 AM.

Comment

• Newram05
                • Apr 2014

Hello, just came across this forum looking for some knowledgable guys on Triumph's... Just started my first build with a 68 Triumph 500

Comment

• chopjohn
                  • Apr 2014

Hi guys, in the process of getting my first chopper so thought I'd join here to hopefully get some good advice and get involved in the chopper world!

Comment

• emt380141
                    • Mar 2014

Hello all
                    finally taking the time out to say hi. Been a loooong time observer of this forum, first time intro. Never had a need to asks questions as checking in on a daily basis, using search function and some good ole fashioned reading and research here have always answered my questions over the last year. not that hard a thing to do newbers!!. anyhoo. i decided to take the time for a proper intro and possibly contribute to this forum. Started riding last summer. Picked up and rockin a 97 VT1100c with 20k mi on her. Been learning a ton about it here, and currently its in the garage being chopped up for this years riding season. yes it does exist! (pics will be up this evening.....hopefully). Im 36 yrs old, married to my high school sweetheart almost 16 yrs. now, father of 4 awesome kids, employed at a well known mortgage company, and a patched member of a local MC in B-Lo NY. Thank you all for the wisdom thats passed down here on a daily basis. its been great reading and educational. Now stop reading this already, you've wasted enough time as it is.

Comment

• oldskool4u
                      • Apr 2014

Greetings..... New to the site, although have spied for a long time. Built my first Bobber a while ago, Triumph TR6, and then sold it on completion... sad day. I enjoy building Hot Rod (Rat) roadsters and am currently doing the xs650 shown in my profile pic. I look forward to all guidance, insults, comments, and ribbing when warranted... James.. Phoenix, AZ.

Comment

• Dipstick
                        • Aug 2012

Hi there. The names Nick. I hail from a little slice of town about a stones throw outside of the city of Philadelphia. I'm relativley new to riding. Ive only been at it for 2 years at this point. Im not new to wrenching tho. Been fucking around with Hotrods and old muscle cars for the past decade. I really dig the fab work and wrench time with bikes. Theres nothing I love more than riding or spending time trying to fix / make stuff in my garage. I have learned a ton with the aid of this site so I figured it was time to stop trolling and say hello.
                        ...I was early to finish, I was late to start
                        I might be an adult, but I'm a minor at heart...

...just a minor threat​​

Comment

• wymple
                          • Mar 2014

Hello, Warren from SE Iowa. I joined a few days ago and posted here and there a bit.. I have a GS850, a stock 82 Virago, another 82 Virago that is a very strange custom, and an XS650 homebuilt trike that is a bit different as well. The GS is my main ride because it's bigger, smoother, and has a great seat, along with a good Windjammer. My old bones like that stuff. I previously owned an 1100EZ, which you never get over.

Comment

• 4evrshovel
                            • Apr 2014

Hi, my name is Ed. new here, I am from Calgary Alberta Canada. Burning Gas is my thing. I have a 06 Harley superglide. A home made rigid Shovelhead Bobber. and, a 1969 Pontiac firebird. if the sun is out. I am burning gas. mostly on the bikes. but, the car is fun too. I am no mechanic, learn by my mistakes. too cheap to pay the dealerships $100 an hour. I have been learning everything by trial and error. hoping for a little advice no and then, thanks.

Comment

• JWDR
                              • Apr 2014

Currently ride a 09 street bob while living in Seoul. Also have a 78 Ironhead in storage back in the states.

Comment

• PuffMajorChron4Life
                                • Apr 2014

Hey this is Mike from Chicago. I've been on this site almost every day for about 3 years and finally got tired of not being able to see some of the pictures. Also, there is a pretty sweet evo chop that a guy posted about and got no replies, so I'm hoping to bring it back to the top so he'll post more pics.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;