This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hardkasedaddy
    • Jan 2014

Hey Guys. I'm a noob to motorcycles from Courtenay BC Canada. Got a build going with a '76 sportster frame and a bunch of parts. The forums and the members have been very helpful and patient with me.

Comment

• WastedTime
      • Nov 2013

Holy dog shit... i've been lurking for a LONG time, joined a little while ago and just realized I've never made an intro post! Anyways, I'm from FL and am gonna need all the help I can get around here!

Comment

• Homebrewedvw
        • Mar 2014

New From OREGON

New to the site, pops has been on here for years (117harv) been building cars and trucks mostly air cooled vws my whole life. Owned plenty of bikes just never anything running :/ just picked up a little Jap 750. Building a full hard tail and going very custom built. Will start a project thread soon! Glad to be here!

Comment

• gruntasaurus
          • Apr 2024

What's gucci everybody. New from dc. Had a few bikes before but just picked up my first big twin.

Stay moist and let's chop!

Comment

• Nasty0M3n750
            • Mar 2014

New here from Virginia . Been lurking for awhile here also . Great to finally be a chopcult member !

Comment

• Cruza
              • Mar 2014

G'day all

Another Aussie from Queensland.
              I've been a peeper for a long while and having a great read, so now I've become a member.
              Been riding for 35 odd years, Triumph, BSA, various chops and now I have a 92 Dyna project happening.
              Got to say, this is a great site with zero BS and a shit load off various topics to keep me interested.

Cheers Cruza

Comment

• kickstarter1340
                • Mar 2014

Hi all. I am new to Chopcult. I have had some pretty cool old Harleys over the years. I have always loved rigid Harleys and the looks of the Softail Evos. My current ride is a 1995 Heritage that I had a foot clutch and tank shift set up on for a few years. (Had trouble with the foot clutch so it is off until I get it fixed.) Looking to find a ratty Heritage to slam, kickstart, foot clutch, tank shift and cut the rear fender strut mounts off so I can put a hinged, rigid rear fender on it. I have been checking out the project bikes on the site and there are some cool looking rides being built by some very talented people. Thanks for having me.

Comment

• SethBMX
                  • Mar 2014

Hey.

Seth from Phila PA. Been riding bmx since I was a kid and always rode motorcycles as well. Always wanted my own chop, ironically enough I could get a loan for a new bike but not a personal loan for a do it myselfer. Anyway picked up a new 48 an hopefully next winter hardtail it. So yea hi

Comment

• 2wheelmikey
                    • Mar 2014

hey, I'm Mike, I live just outside of Spokane. Got a few ideas on here for my current build, thought I would join and be able to post some pics and be a part of the convo.

Comment

• Rubber1side1down
                      • Sep 2013

Hey guys, been on here for awhile been a lurker for years really enjoy this site, some great things happening on here. Don't post due to the fact I can't type/write well (always get bashed on for it) keep up the great work!

Comment

• philkelly
                        • Mar 2014

hey, just started posting. my names phil, i live in MA and run cranes for a living. ive got a 78 cb750, looking to hack this thing apart. im getting some great ideas here.

Comment

• Jetblack
                          • Apr 2024

Welcome aboard everyone!

Comment

• getxrowdy
                            • Jun 2013

Justin. Detroit, MI. I like metal and pretty much anything on two wheels. Right now I've got an 05 1200XLC and a 83 nighthawk 550. I'm lookin to trade up to a shovelhead once I get back to work (laid off, the economy here blows) and I wanna start doing long haul trips.

Comment

• Freewheeler
                              • Dec 2012

Hi fellas,

A quick hello.

I'm Nick from the UK, currently building a 77 XLCH into a Paughco hardtail Frame. Started a few years ago but made lots of progress over the last winter and have the electrics all fitted and working. Next job is to clean and fit the engine - have run into a cracked motor mount and some questions over the alignment of the front engine mounts on the frame but sure I can get through those.

I like the site, am also on XLForum.net and recognise a few of the monickers from there.

See you in cyberspace, old bean..

Nick

Comment

• ironchop883
                                • Apr 2024

Sup names Rich. From Southern Cali, Hesperia area....I ride a 14 iron 883 just got done doin my own chop and Bob to it. Love the way it turned out. One of a kind. Imma mechanically inclined fabricating MFer. I love riding my bike cold and hot weather......I do ride alone cause I don't anyone who does. I'm always on chop cult checkin out. Lookin forward to the 2014 HK HOEDOWN. APRIL 12TH IN WINCHESTER.

LIVE TO RIDE.....

Question
                                WHAT TO WEAR WHILE RIDIN IN THE RAIN AND AFTER.

Can someone help me out...

Thanks see y'all on the road. With the wind in my face..

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;