CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ryan from San Antonio, Tx here. Long time lurker. Had a few different jap bikes over the years. Picked up my first Harley a couple of weeks ago. 81 Sportster. Here we go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11798513_10206959732609749_202210484_n.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Howdy, I'm from Edmonton, Alberta. Most people call me Chops. I got a few bikes, 79 CB 750 basket case, 76 Bonneville with a custom drop seat frame and Springer, and a pretty much stock 2012 Street Bob.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm Samuel I'm from Edmonton alberta,I'm 16 years old and have just bought my first bike a 81 Yamaha xs 400.im in the midst of chopping it into a bobber.i found this site by complete accident but once I started reading the shit people posted I had to sign up.a lot of helpful stuff on here.

Howdy Gents. New here from the armpit of the U.S., ol' Houston Tx. Name's Chris. Been ridin and choppin most of my life but new to the cruiser scene. Picked up a V-Star on the cheap a few months back. Decided to make it mine so here I am, learning from the crowd to hack away with confidence. Thanks for havin' me.

Default 1000 cc's and a 4 speed and this hillbilly is in love!

Greetings from the hills of West Virginia. Only thing I love as much as picking my old guitar is wrenchin and runnin my sled. I ride an 81 ironhead. She's high maintenance but loves to get up and talk to ya. Anywho, keep the rubber side down and catch y'all on the flip.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey, truthco here from BC Canada. I'm a wrench turner, beer lover, all around degenerate. Bikes are currently: mid rebuild Suzuki rm100 from 1981ish and my POS 1979 HD 80" lowrider in about as many pieces as it could possibly be broken down to. Major work in progress.

New guy in Phoenix here.
    I like choppers, hotrods, muscle cars, beer, and boobs. Not really in any particular order, kinda depends on the day.
    We just moved down here from Minnesota because, well it's just to fuckin' cold there most of the time.
    I just have an old Evo sporty and an ironhead chop that I think I can fix.

Hey guys, newbie from the netherlands here! My name is Kevin, I'm almost 24 and new to bikes, will get my license soon and then hook myself up with a cheap chopper to work on and get experience! All help and critique is welcome!

Get Adobe Flash player

Been a peeping tom for quite a while, but just now becoming a member. Been tinkering with a 70 T100r for a bit, and now after getting done building a house in Upstate SC, dying to accumulate vintage Harley toys. Great site, and thanks for the tech advice.

whats up everyone new here. although I've been lurking for a while. im a fabricator and painter in ma. for now this is my wip

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	329.4 KB 
ID:	62880

Cheers everyone, My name is Erik, very cool forum and great to be on here!
    Last edited by Eriktruchinski71; 08-16-2015 at 7:21 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I am new this so I guess I should introduce my self I am from wet soggy florida the liquid sun shine state I ride brits triumphs I have 68 650 bobber and 79 750 and figure I should have something with electric start I like old iron so putting a old iron head together

Get Adobe Flash player

I guess I should post a picture I do not ride a pink pony lol

Hello, I live in Pheonix, been riding since the late 80's, took a break for almost 5 years after having to sell my 74 shovel to keep my family fed after the great economic fall. We are finally back on the finacial mend, and for the last 9 months I'm on a 08 sporty, never thought I would be stoked on a sportster, but then I never thought I would lose my house either haha

lifelong skateboarder (no 90's quiter)
    part time filmer and photog
    full-time functioning alcoholic/ medical canabis enthusiast

Get Adobe Flash player

G'day from over the pond great site will be posting some of my leather work soon

Get Adobe Flash player

Hello, from Raceland, KY here. I ride a 93 fxrs-conv. I've enjoyed wrenching on my bikes and learning as I go. This site has been helpful in my searches at times, trying to figure out what I was doing. Looking forward to being part of the community.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey guys I'm near Fresno CA, I like working on bikes and all other types of toys. If anybody needs help support or just wants to ride let me know. I have a full tool box, welder and just about everything else

Get Adobe Flash player

New from kentucky. Currently working on a late 73 sporty. Doing engine work right now. Pretty stock bike right now. That will all changeover the winter. Thanks for having me.

New to the forum but not to bikes. Here's my 78 CB750F Digger:

Get Adobe Flash player

2nd Generation scooter trash. 1st time member of a cult with a website!

Share This