CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

names trash. i live where old people come to die (bradenton fl) the only people i know in my town that like this shit have at least 45 years on me i take in all the old timer wisdom i can but there few and far between. its rad to see like minded folk.

G'day guys
    My names tyson or tiny or oyamum
    I live just outside of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Car mechanic by trade turned truck driver
    I currently own a honda nv400 which I'm trying to customise

Howdy, Just joined, hoping to get a pan for my next project.

Hey ya'll
    I'm from Savannah, Ga. Shooting is my trade. Working on my first build so learning everything as I go. I'll be lurking here a lot and asking when appropriate but I'm looking forward to it. Bike is a 98 1200C Sporty with weld on hardtail.

Hows it going? Living in Kansas!

So originally from Ireland, Proud Infantryman in the US Army. Have a Shovelhead in a storage locker on the other side of the country . Hoping to buy another bike to chop and prepare for a real long trip I want to take some day.. Been lurking a lot for a while and reading. If you are in KS or MO or surrounding areas hit me up I am always good to help wrench and work on some shit.

My name is Joe, I'm in North Jersey. I like Triumphs and BSAs. My current ride is 78 Triumph T140, stock. I've also got a 71 BSA B50mx to blast around on off the road. Current project is a 1968 Triumph T25 that I hope to find a BSA 441 Victor motor to cram in the frame, or even better a B50 motor. I don't have anyone to ride with, nor to wrench on bikes with, all my friends are boring so I'm on my own. Kind of a bummer but whatever. Hit me up if you're around the Morris County NJ area.

Get Adobe Flash player

Im always down for a ride! Hit me up I know alot of cool cats down here!

Quote Originally Posted by 60pan View Post
    Im always down for a ride! Hit me up I know alot of cool cats down here!
    Where are you located?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 78BritBastard View Post
    Where are you located?
    Jupiter land of pans,shovels and flaties and anything else! My moto is cool is cool dont care what it is!

I'm Ed, from Davenport, FL.

Currently, but not for much longer, am on a 09 ultra barge. Planning on the next month or two going to a sportster and having some fun trying to chop it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ride 76 E gilde , working on 26 indian scout . usually "friday" on JJ but i stuff up the computer so often I gotta take what ever handle I can get ....
    willy

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey out there, everyone. My name is Will, and I am sure I have met a few of you out there, as I am in Vegas, and made it to the last "Alien Abduction Rally" in Rachel, NV. I am currently on a 2006 Triumph I bought new in 07 (and just rolled over 100,000 miles on.) I also have an 83 Shovel that is in pieces in my shed that someday I will get caught up enough financially to get done the way I want it (or at least get it back on the road.) I have been running a biker events and information site here in Las Vegas the last year called sincitybiker.com. Make my way to a lot of events, some kinda cool, others not so much, and list and cover as many of them as I can and hope to have a few events myself. Just did my one year anniversary at the Palomino Club, and plan to start a "ride in movie night" hopefully in March. Still working on details on that, but I plan to have it on the last Saturday of every month at a location to be named later. I am an incessant tinkerer, and love building and wrenching things. My site was started to be a "politically incorrect" adult oriented site for people in and visiting the Las Vegas area. Anyone on here checks it out and has any comments or suggestions, please let me know. Anyway, enough rambling, hope to see some of you out there and look forward to seeing what you have to say on here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hello from England. Another great site to add to the collection. Looking forward to seeing some good looking bikes.

Hi another new noob from England. Not really to clever on puta's but not bad with a spanner.

Hello, new to the chop cult forum but not to the life style! Been browsing around on here for years and decided it was time to sign up. Great place for a lot of useful information!

Hello from a FNG in Wisconsin. Currently working on a 2000 1200 XLH. Lots of great information here (and entertainment) I hope I can add to it.
    Bill

Get Adobe Flash player

hi!

Get Adobe Flash player

Another year round az rider just joined looking for the rare obscure golden Harley parts for my projects. Like the site, and cant wait to make first score

Get Adobe Flash player

New guy here, Jonathan from Huntsville, Alabama. Riding a 2000 Harley 883 and 72 Honda cb500. One is chopped, dropped, and ratty. The other is somewhat modded and slightly disheveled.

New guy to the group from Edmonton Alberta Canada getting back into the scene after a 7 year hiatus first was a 93 sporty, not able to afford a bike my father in law gave me a 81xj650 to get me back on the road ,that I'm working on. to make this ugly duck cool as $%&k, hoping to meet some cool cat's who are bobbin and chopping there rides,and not hanging out at the coffee shop with there soa b.s and velvet rope shining there chrome.
    Last edited by c4l4f; 01-06-2015 at 6:28 PM.

Share This