CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Too bad about the pics. This forum, chopcult, will host your image for free for ever. I wish I could see just one or two picture (hosted by shopcult, hint hint) just to see what these are all about. Finished on the bike and the pile of parts. Any chance?

rusjack

Hey guys.

I managed to find some old photos of this set-up from when I was working on this bike. Too bad I sold it years ago and lost all the photos - but this should give an idea of how it looks.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sooo...Just the title of this gave me an idea! Basically, what I expected to see and what I saw weren't the same, so now I have a project on my hands. I'm not 100% sure how it will go, but I'm going to use some mini-switch pods with LED's to mount on my frame tube for basically flush-mount turn signals. Eh. I'll make a post after I pick up the LEDs.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default lights

Quote Originally Posted by jasonxkeller View Post
    Sooo...Just the title of this gave me an idea! Basically, what I expected to see and what I saw weren't the same, so now I have a project on my hands. I'm not 100% sure how it will go, but I'm going to use some mini-switch pods with LED's to mount on my frame tube for basically flush-mount turn signals. Eh. I'll make a post after I pick up the LEDs.
    It would be great to see your pictures! Im thinking about the same!

Share This