Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chodester
    • Jul 2016

Top notch

I've sporadically bought biltwell stuff throughout the years and have always been pleased. I just put a whiskey throttle on my ironhead and its buttery smooth and unmatched. What prompts me to write this review is that I recently picked up a shovelhead chop that had a biltwell seat hinge. It has the hinge bolt missing (previous owner took it out and gave it to his brother) and I thought " no problem, I'll just call them up, pay a few bucks and get a new one." I sent an email asking what I had to do to get a new one and 15 minutes later, biltwell asks me for my shipping address- shipping and bolt on them. What a great company- it's hard to find one that makes great stuff and stands behind it so readily. Thanks Garrett!

Comment

• IronSmith
      • Aug 2012

Thanks again Biltwell for the Exfil-80 give away!! I won the bag right here on Chop Cult!! It's gonna be perfect for my trip form Washington D.C. to Sturgis this summer!! (along with a bunch of other long ones!) The bag is bad ass and another killer product to add to my Biltwell collection!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Exfil 80.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	302.0 KB
ID:	1296570

Click image for larger version

Name:	Exfil 80 close up.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	294.0 KB
ID:	1296571

Cheers!
      -Brian Iron

Comment

• Tom8336
        • Apr 2024

I fitted a Whiskey throttle to a Triumph chop I built and it just wouldn't work. It kept sticking/snagging, and it wouldn't tighten up properly either. In the end I just took it off and went with one I bought from a classic bike shop for £20.00. Considering the Biltwell throttle cost me about £100.00 I was pretty pissed off, and it put me off buying anything else.

Comment

• SportsterKurt
          • May 2018

I’m very happy with all my Biltwell products. Indigo blue denim vest, Gringo helmet, Blast shield and Kung Fu grips

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;