1 0.27%
  • 3 Stars = Average

2 0.55%
  • 4 Stars = Good

29 7.97%
  • 5 Stars = Exceptional

329 90.38%
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Triumph Mushmans! Just got 'em at Lowbrow. Also grabbed a Model B light as well…

Get Adobe Flash player

I just picked up a pair of mushman pegs, the quality is fantastic. Probably one of the best bike parts I ever bought.

Get Adobe Flash player

Noticed the slick little mini-mufflers on the site. Do these provide any back pressure?

http://www.biltwellinc.com/index.php...uct_list&c=113

If I heard correctly Biltwell is owned by a Marine vet. I also saw where recently they donated a bunch of money to the Semper Fi Fund. Their products are awesome and it seems like their heart is in the right place. Semper Fi Biltwell, you get 5 stars from me. I'll be saving up to get one of your vests next.

ChicagoRedux

Quote Originally Posted by SgtJR87 View Post
    If I heard correctly Biltwell is owned by a Marine vet.....
    You might find this interesting: Bill Bryant Interview

Awesome man. As a Marine OIF/OEF vet myself I like it whenever I can support a vet owned company.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	72.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	50463Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140808_135956.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	339.9 KB 
ID:	50464

My wife's 72 with frisco Bars and mini mufflers

Get Adobe Flash player

Just put a solo 2 seat on my rigid sporty and really dig it, pretty darn comfy and looks killer. The extreme kick up rides right on the tailbone but the secure feeling that I ain't coming off when I get rowdy makes it worth while.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey SGTJR87 I am a US Marine vet and one of the owners/co-founders of Biltwell. I was an 1811 tanker in the Corps from 85-89 and then joined the National Guard as a tanker after 9-11. I was deployed with them from '04-'05 as an 11b (what we'd call 0311). I got out as soon as I got back. (pretty old grunt!) I always felt like a jarhead in a stolen uniform, and there were quite a few of us like that. As much as Marines like to kid about the army, I worked with some great guys that were very proficient in their jobs and solid dudes all the way around. I'm proud of my service but it's nothing compared to most guys who did so many multiple deployments, etc., not to mention those who gave everything.

We have worked with Semper Fi fund for a few years now. It's sad to see that support has dropped off for that a little over time, so we are working on a different product (last one was a pint glass) and should have that up and in place before the holidays. Just FYI, when we do this, 100% of the proceeds go to the source.

Thanks for your service and Semper Fi to you too.

Get Adobe Flash player

Is Biltwell no longer making novelty helmets?

Not in the market for a non-DOT, just an observation when looking at DOT helmets on the site. Noticed the novelty lids have been yanked and only the Gringo and Bonanza's are listed.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Billdozer2 View Post
    Hey SGTJR87 I am a US Marine vet and one of the owners/co-founders of Biltwell. I was an 1811 tanker in the Corps from 85-89 and then joined the National Guard as a tanker after 9-11. I was deployed with them from '04-'05 as an 11b (what we'd call 0311). I got out as soon as I got back. (pretty old grunt!) I always felt like a jarhead in a stolen uniform, and there were quite a few of us like that. As much as Marines like to kid about the army, I worked with some great guys that were very proficient in their jobs and solid dudes all the way around. I'm proud of my service but it's nothing compared to most guys who did so many multiple deployments, etc., not to mention those who gave everything.

We have worked with Semper Fi fund for a few years now. It's sad to see that support has dropped off for that a little over time, so we are working on a different product (last one was a pint glass) and should have that up and in place before the holidays. Just FYI, when we do this, 100% of the proceeds go to the source.

Thanks for your service and Semper Fi to you too.
    Class act Bill...Class act

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by boomboomthump View Post
    Is Biltwell no longer making novelty helmets?

Not in the market for a non-DOT, just an observation when looking at DOT helmets on the site. Noticed the novelty lids have been yanked and only the Gringo and Bonanza's are listed.
    Yep, we quit making the novelty lids.

Get Adobe Flash player

Anyone running a Biltwell Gringo "Spectrum" LE?

Are the stripes paint or a sticker? If sticker, can you remove it or is it under clearcoat?

Get Adobe Flash player

fortunate enough to have won the Biltwell helmet here on Chopcult, Thanks a million Lisa and Bill for everything guy!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Thank you, Biltwell Inc!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Top notch

I've sporadically bought biltwell stuff throughout the years and have always been pleased. I just put a whiskey throttle on my ironhead and its buttery smooth and unmatched. What prompts me to write this review is that I recently picked up a shovelhead chop that had a biltwell seat hinge. It has the hinge bolt missing (previous owner took it out and gave it to his brother) and I thought " no problem, I'll just call them up, pay a few bucks and get a new one." I sent an email asking what I had to do to get a new one and 15 minutes later, biltwell asks me for my shipping address- shipping and bolt on them. What a great company- it's hard to find one that makes great stuff and stands behind it so readily. Thanks Garrett!

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks again Biltwell for the Exfil-80 give away!! I won the bag right here on Chop Cult!! It's gonna be perfect for my trip form Washington D.C. to Sturgis this summer!! (along with a bunch of other long ones!) The bag is bad ass and another killer product to add to my Biltwell collection!!

Name:	Exfil 80.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	302.0 KB 
ID:	76911

Name:	Exfil 80 close up.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	294.0 KB 
ID:	76912

Cheers!
    -Brian Iron

Tom8336

I fitted a Whiskey throttle to a Triumph chop I built and it just wouldn't work. It kept sticking/snagging, and it wouldn't tighten up properly either. In the end I just took it off and went with one I bought from a classic bike shop for £20.00. Considering the Biltwell throttle cost me about £100.00 I was pretty pissed off, and it put me off buying anything else.

Get Adobe Flash player

I’m very happy with all my Biltwell products. Indigo blue denim vest, Gringo helmet, Blast shield and Kung Fu grips

Share This