CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default What do you call yourself?

There are too many people out there that refer to every guy on a motorcycle as a "Biker."
    I don't wear leather. I don't like chrome. I'm not in a club.
    I don't care if you're on a Harley, a Honda, a Triumph, or whatever, if you ride, you ride, and that's all that matters.
    I ride in sun , rain, snow, sleet, I'm like the fucking U.S. Postal Service.
    I don't care about having a sweet looking solo spring seat, I put a two-up on my bike so I can ride my girl on the back.
    I don't care that my bike isn't old, or isn't carbureted, I push a button and my bike starts up every time.
    I ride to ride. I put more miles on my bike in a week than most "bikers" do in a year.
    I've hit the ground harder than Evel Knievel. It sucks, but if you're alright, you pick your bike up, dust yourself off, and ride home with cockeyed handlebars and a bruised ego.

So when I'm in a bar and people see my helmet and ask "So you're a biker?" I say "Nah man, I'm a Motorcycle Enthusiast"

99%er for life.

READ: This was a quote from a friend about what riding has turned into, I do apologize if it was initially taken seriously. Now stop being a bitch, read it, have a chuckle, and move along.
    Last edited by McFonzarelli; 09-02-2010 at 8:13 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by McFonzarelli View Post
    I don't like chrome.
    Not my cup o' tea either. I doesn't make my bike go any faster or start any better.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm a drunk, a bastard etc etc....lets see how long it takes for the JP.

Get Adobe Flash player

My wife calls me an asshole, I think that's a very appropriate tittle.

Boston

There are too many people out there that refer to every guy on a motorcycle as a "Biker."
    I don't care if you're on a Harley, a Honda, a Triumph, or whatever, if you ride, you ride, and that's all that matters.
    I don't care about having a sweet looking solo spring seat, I put a two-up on my bike so I can ride my girl on the back.
    I don't care that my bike isn't old, or isn't carbureted, I push a button and my bike starts up every time.
    I ride to ride. I put more miles on my bike in a week than most "bikers" do in a year.
    I've hit the ground harder than Evel Knievel. It sucks, but if you're alright, you pick your bike up, dust yourself off, and ride home with cockeyed handlebars and a bruised ego.

So when I'm in a bar and people see my helmet and ask "So you're a biker?" I say "Nah man, I'm a Motorcycle Enthusiast"

99%er for life.

How do you know? Looks like you named yourself after the "Fonz"...this this all a joke?

I call myself, "me". And I ain't comparing myself to anybody.

Boston

Get Adobe Flash player

your bike starts with a button? do you have to push it really hard? is it like a 12'' button that you have to push all the way thru? what color is it? i bet its a jap bike isnt it....good grief harley brown

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by justinspace View Post
    your bike starts with a button? do you have to push it really hard? is it like a 12'' button that you have to push all the way thru? what color is it? i bet its a jap bike isnt it....good grief harley brown
    Hahahahhahaaaaaaa!!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

"What do you call yourself? "
    i dont know, i forgot my number.

Get Adobe Flash player

so i guess you "motorcycle enthusiasts" wave instead of a "biker" wave then?

Get Adobe Flash player

but in all reality, i call myself the baddest motherfucker on the planet. i can change diapers, make sure the kids are fed and bathed, i know how to fix boo boos, i can help with homework. man , im fuckin bad!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by beanhead78 View Post
    but in all reality, i call myself the baddest motherfucker on the planet. i can change diapers, make sure the kids are fed and bathed, i know how to fix boo boos, i can help with homework. man , im fuckin bad!!!
    Mr. Mom????

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by beanhead78 View Post
    Amen, brother.

I just blew water out of my nose BTW.

Get Adobe Flash player

99%er for life.
    holy shit! i posted a comment before i read this shit. dude you are my new best friend. just kidding. if i ever find you im going to beat you with a ball pein hammer. dont ever compare your self to Mr. Robert Craig Knievel . i think you just made my shit list.

superglide

If you hit the ground harder than Evel Knievel you would'n''t be able to type this stupid shit !

Get Adobe Flash player

Mi llama es "ĦEl Moto Culero! "

Get Adobe Flash player

Your mom calls me your dad does that count?

Get Adobe Flash player

Hahahha
    Knew I'd get a good response.
    The post is a near-direct quote from a drunken southern and a good friend about riding... as best as I could remember it.
    And to willythepirate, my mom died a long time ago, thanks for rehashing horrible memories.

Seemed like chopcult would be a place without assholes, unlike other bike forums out there, looks like I was sadly mistaken hahaa, thanks for the warm welcome you fucking pricks!

Get Adobe Flash player

tell ya what, go talk to a bunch of marines and tell ask them what they call themseleves, because YOU dont like war, YOU dont like camoflage, YOU dont like guns so there has to be others like YOU in the marines, right?

wtf do you think would happen? people on here are fathers, police, lawyers, workers and many things. but the one thing that makes us come here, our comon bond, is that we're BIKERS. if you dont like it, rub your vagina some more and go start your own forum for people who just happen to own motorcycles but dont get it.

BeerWolf

I call myself Mike, or Michael if its somewhat formal.

Share This