• Nov 2022

Wanted S&S v-124 Service Manual

Ad Removed
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BourgetPyhon; 11-22-2022, 5:15 PM. Reason: No longer nedded
  • docmel
    • May 2015

Originally posted by BourgetPyhon
    Looking to purchase a hard copy S&S v-124 Service Manual #61-1000. I know you can download it but I actually want an original copy. Thanks
    Contact SS?

Comment

• BourgetPyhon
      • Nov 2022

I contacted them and They said it’s out of print and it’s only available online to download. Thanks for the input.
      Last edited by BourgetPyhon; 11-20-2022, 11:29 AM. Reason: Forgot to include

Comment

• farmall
        • Apr 2013

You can take the .pdf to any decent office store and have it printed, punched and bound on quality stock. They figured out they can save serious money not offering dead tree manuals so those went the way of the dodo. Bonus if the manual gets damaged you can print and reinsert pages. If just collecting books that's fine too and you can put a Wanted To Buy advert on Ebay and on the marketplace section of any forum.

If it's just to collect searching used book sellers online often finds old literature. Fecesbook motorcycle parts sale groups are worth a look too.

Note this seller may be a scam since the map of Colorado is captioned in Cyrillic. I always look for details because scammers get sloppy.

Comment

• BourgetPyhon
          • Nov 2022

Thanks for the suggestion. Professionally Printing one was my plan B if I can’t find one. I know they do exist but are hard to find. If anyone lists one on eBay I should get a notification too.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;