CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Anyone for Tennis? Motorcycle Trainers Needed For Ukraine

Oh boy
    This aint lacking in intensity. Veteran? Expert Dirt Rider? Experienced trainer?

The Georgian Legion needs you!

Im still recruiting for trainers to teach electric motorcycle combat to Pirate Company and others in Ukraine. One month tour likely in February. Radical Dirt bike riding is the most important skill. There will be train-the-trainers practice in Santa Barbara or Oceanside. DM me

DM at link below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bikers4Uk...72367738216449

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	883D2A2E-4591-4A2C-B2CB-14D2CA261768.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	109466

Ukraine lost this war the day the US and NATO started it, but I'm up for a match...

Get Adobe Flash player

Sound like good fun and anything damaging to the existential enemy of civilization that is Russia is worth a shot. Killing NeoSoviets for basically pocket change (the US only spent about two months in Iraq worth so far) is a bargain.

If anyone here does it they should also read up on e-bike maintenance (simple but they're not quite manual bicycles) and ensure volunteers can field strip their machines and quickly cannibalize parts. The desired loadout should be tested and if it's worth adding small custom brackets or mounts test examples would be easily fabbed in the US.

Carts can be towed to carry additional ATGW or stores with a narrow footprint similar to the e-bike.

While the ability to ride radically can save troops when it's time to scoot instead of shoot I suggest the philosophy of Manuel Fangio (win at the slowest speed possible) be mentioned because it can extend range. IR camo netting etc is light and because e-bikes permit "stealth loiter" training should at least briefly address cover and concealment. E-bikes can hide in trenches etc where four-wheelers stick out like a sore dick.
    Last edited by farmall; 11-07-2022 at 7:23 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Electric motorcycle warfare? Sounds like some hipster shit for sure. I just hope the damn chinese aren't waiting for the west and the russkies to spend their capabilities just to dominate everything with crap ass shit afterwards.

Share This