I have a 1971 xlch stock front and rear drum breaks, I just bought extended fork tubes for it 6 over. My question is can I just throw the 6over tubes into the stock lowers I have now and put 6 inches of pvc pipe in and call it a day Thanks! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02B4B146-9305-4D66-B983-0A0068C47E5C.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	108546