CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default HD factory handlebar switch kit 70239-07

The Chinesium aftermarket switch kits suck compared to stock HD parts but these were unavailable for quite a while:

https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/e...Kit/p/70239-07

If you're building from scratch or replacing worn (including older style since these replace the entire switch assembly) parts these are worth grabbing and shop owner may want a couple spares in case HD doesn't do another production run.

I ordered via the link and the part will be shipped via a nearby dealer (beats driving to pick it up).

As we know from when earlier stock switch supplies dried up it's worth stashing the good stuff even if you don't use it immediately since it won't be getting cheaper.

Get Adobe Flash player

I gotta say that I miss swapmeets. Oem on the flea are pricey. I've never heard anything positive about the overseas crap that is available.
    That's not too spendy but it ain't cheap.

Get Adobe Flash player

It ain't cheap but the Chinesium versions aren't cheap either. I don't see them lasting thirty or forty years like HD switches as they're delicate and the plastic is inferior too.

Since most old bike problems are electrical a quality rewire beats walking. If I'd known what I know now I'd have hoarded some of the previous style switch clusters too since they're out of production.

Thanks for the mention. I’ve got a set of OEM switches for an older, early-90s bike which would be worth putting somewhere safe!

Share This