CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Has something on the site changed?

Worked fine yesterday, now today when I try to select either the 'Main', or the 'AmericanBikes, builds(?)' subforums, it reroutes me to a weird page and format. The rest seem to load fine, but I spend 90% on those two subs.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by rockman96 View Post
    Worked fine yesterday, now today when I try to select either the 'Main', or the 'AmericanBikes, builds(?)' subforums, it reroutes me to a weird page and format. The rest seem to load fine, but I spend 90% on those two subs.
    I haven't noticed any weird pages, but the login seems odd. If I try to login from the top menu, it asks for my "Email Address" and password... but when I enter the correct password, it fails. Yet when I log in from within a thread, it asks me for my "UserName" and password, and it accepts my password. That's odd.

Quote Originally Posted by WillPhelps52 View Post
    I haven't noticed any weird pages, but the login seems odd. If I try to login from the top menu, it asks for my "Email Address" and password... but when I enter the correct password, it fails. Yet when I log in from within a thread, it asks me for my "UserName" and password, and it accepts my password. That's odd.
    Yep.
    That's the only way I can login.
    Strange, to say the least.

Share This