Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockman96
    • May 2018

Has something on the site changed?

Worked fine yesterday, now today when I try to select either the 'Main', or the 'AmericanBikes, builds(?)' subforums, it reroutes me to a weird page and format. The rest seem to load fine, but I spend 90% on those two subs.
  • WillPhelps52
    • Feb 2019

Originally posted by rockman96
    Worked fine yesterday, now today when I try to select either the 'Main', or the 'AmericanBikes, builds(?)' subforums, it reroutes me to a weird page and format. The rest seem to load fine, but I spend 90% on those two subs.
    I haven't noticed any weird pages, but the login seems odd. If I try to login from the top menu, it asks for my "Email Address" and password... but when I enter the correct password, it fails. Yet when I log in from within a thread, it asks me for my "UserName" and password, and it accepts my password. That's odd.

Comment

• theemightyorbit
      • Mar 2022

Originally posted by WillPhelps52
      I haven't noticed any weird pages, but the login seems odd. If I try to login from the top menu, it asks for my "Email Address" and password... but when I enter the correct password, it fails. Yet when I log in from within a thread, it asks me for my "UserName" and password, and it accepts my password. That's odd.
      Yep.
      That's the only way I can login.
      Strange, to say the least.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;