Other bars that look like Pangea Zephyr?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dallaskye
    • Jun 2019

Other bars that look like Pangea Zephyr?

Anyone know of some handlebars that look like the Pangea Zephyr bars (linked below)? These are forever out of stock and I've been trying to get them for years. I want the downturned handles with a rounded curve instead of hard corners - I do not like downturned Z bars. If anyone knows of something it would be much appreciated!

• Zeeman
    • Feb 2015

Did you try contacting Andy at Pangea? I'm sure he'd help you out. Better to buy exactly what you want.

Comment

• dallaskye
      • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Zeeman
      Did you try contacting Andy at Pangea? I'm sure he'd help you out. Better to buy exactly what you want.
      I'd love to buy some. I didn't think Pangea even made stuff anymore. I will try to contact them but def not expecting a response other than "wait for them to be in stock"

Comment

• shovel625
        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by dallaskye
        I'd love to buy some. I didn't think Pangea even made stuff anymore. I will try to contact them but def not expecting a response other than "wait for them to be in stock"
        Sounds like your assuming..... Andy's a super nice guy and his company name is Pangea Speed, he runs a small business, im pretty sure by himself. Maybe just contact him and ask before you assume the worst. Like i said hes a really nice guy and would probably work something out with you.

And Pangea Speed does still make stuff , heres his site https://pangeaspeed.com/

Comment

• Zeeman
          • Feb 2015

Pangea just posted up that these are back in stock.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;