CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default 71 hardtail fx superglide "The white trash gentleman "

I recently rescued this bike from the YouTube fate.A couple picked it up in Alabama and brought it to commerce Georgia.She now will live out her life in South Carolina.It had been sitting since 02 or 03 and looked like a time capsule.Im planning on daily use so I've been Cleaning it up and upgrading it.I have a custom set of zombie nomads being made in stainless to replace the crappy bars on it now and a fresh set of lowbrow flying monkey grips.They had caught it on fire because of a sticky float and needle which I'm sure was caused by rust and leaves in the tank.I swapped the s&s super e for a polished Ultima r1 and kept the air Cleaner.I pulled the tins to Clean and red kote the tanks and fix and reclear the tins.Im gonna add pearls to the flames and fix some paint chips while I've got it apart.The bike has ghost violet pearl over the white.My goal is to clean it up and preserve it as it has been but put it together right and tight.Ill update this thread as I keep making progress 😀
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1646011111445.jpg   20220307_172759.jpg  

Has a nice stance . Cool bike!

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey appreciate it,I'm pretty in love with it..something about wrenching on old harley davidson that just makes it all zen

Share This