Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ExplodingCoffinEmporium
    • Oct 2016

So let’s talk about Ukraine

Gonna get bloody, do Ukrainian citizens have the propensity for violence necessary to take on the Goliath? We have such little skin in the game and have thus far reacted with the petulance of a wounded child. It’ll go fast or slow, but either way I don’t see Russia coming out of this at a loss.
  • DoomBuggy
    • Oct 2016

My guess is there are enough people who remember Soviet rule and will fight to the death to prevent it happening again. I don't see this being at all easy for the Russians.

Comment

• confab
      • May 2019

Observations:

1) He appears to be trying to take the whole country.

I think this is a major, major miscalculation on Putin's part. Militarily, he can win this if he wants, but his victory will be pyrrhic. The political cost is going to be so high, he'll wish he never did it.

2) NATO sucks.

I don't understand how NATO "allies" (Looking at you, Germany) can pursue policies that undermine the coalition, if not the security of all of Europe, and then invoke article 5 and expect us to honor that commitment in good faith?

NATO either needs to be taken far more seriously by the participating states or it needs to be disbanded.

3) Putin may have been provoked somewhat.

But that provocation won't provide political over for his actions now.

4) Russia is throwing away a lot of good will and makes it impossible for any American politician to suggest working with them with trust, and normalizing relations.

Given China's belligerence and behavior, this may be a major miscalculation for Russia in the years to come.

5) Ukraine is a backwards, corrupt country nobody thought much of.. Till now.

They're heroes. It's amazing. Their leader is a comedian, and he's willing to fight to the death. There's a bunch of really powerful stories surrounding the war and it is common people displaying extraordinary courage and resolve.

This is part of why Putin will lose, even if he does succeed in conquering Ukraine in whole or in part. Because these men and women represent what we all admire about the human spirit and the contrast is a terrible one. They're heroes. He's Hitler.

6) The political class suck, generally. We need less of them.

All of the energy and the principled behavior seems to be with political noobies. While the political class look ossified and, frankly? They've spent a lifetime CAUSING problems that now have to be worked out.

The argument for the existence of the political, ruling class has always been that everyone needs them so. Right now? They're looking like the problem. NOT the solution. The world will see patriots and heroes like the President of Ukraine and desire more men like that. Not more Bidens or Kerrys.

IMVHO.

Comment

• Hoghead
        • Jun 2015

+1 on the above. Totally.

Comment

• oscarmeyer
          • Sep 2013

wattasuck up, post up nudies as that is your forte

Comment

• flatman
            • Sep 2017

When I saw all those Russian troops in one spot I thought, wow a Russian Pearl Harbor moment.

Comment

• tomsoftail
              • Jul 2014

I would bet the Chinese are quietly chuckling to themselves. They’re most likely looking at Russia and wondering what they need them for.
              It would make sense that they’re wholly unimpressed with the Russian military, in general.

Comment

• farmall
                • Apr 2013

For the serious the best sources require wading through Twitter and Reddit to find links. OSINT is a major deal in this war.

If you get your news from conventional US media best to ignore that shit as it's late and meant to monetize mongoloids.

Here's a good overview from man in a cup via Google Translate. It corresponds to my wide daily reading on the subject and is a decent description which fits perfectly with the roadbound stalled convoys As a former NATO speedbump I'm loving it and dead Soviets/NeoSoviets make me smile. Read the whole thing, best done on a PC because phones are inherently shit unless screencast etc. to a larger display:

Some comedy for those who don't care for reading and an even more amusing destroyed Russian convoy.
                Hitler reacts to Russia invading Ukraine

Downfall Parody created by Hitler Rants ParodiesPatreon ► https://www.patreon.com/hitlerrantsparodiesDiscord ► https://www.discord.com/invite/5S2ZpfUFacebook...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by farmall; 03-02-2022, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Robert46
                  • Mar 2022

Originally posted by confab
                  Observations:

1) He appears to be trying to take the whole country.

I think this is a major, major miscalculation on Putin's part. Militarily, he can win this if he wants, but his victory will be pyrrhic. The political cost is going to be so high, he'll wish he never did it.

2) NATO sucks.

I don't understand how NATO "allies" (Looking at you, Germany) can pursue policies that undermine the coalition, if not the security of all of Europe, and then invoke article 5 and expect us to honor that commitment in good faith?

NATO either needs to be taken far more seriously by the participating states or it needs to be disbanded.

3) Putin may have been provoked somewhat.

But that provocation won't provide political over for his actions now.

4) Russia is throwing away a lot of good will and makes it impossible for any American politician to suggest working with them with trust, and normalizing relations.

Given China's belligerence and behavior, this may be a major miscalculation for Russia in the years to come.

5) Ukraine is a backwards, corrupt country nobody thought much of.. Till now.

They're heroes. It's amazing. Their leader is a comedian, and he's willing to fight to the death. There's a bunch of really powerful stories surrounding the war and it is common people displaying extraordinary courage and resolve.

This is part of why Putin will lose, even if he does succeed in conquering Ukraine in whole or in part. Because these men and women represent what we all admire about the human spirit and the contrast is a terrible one. They're heroes. He's Hitler.

6) The political class suck, generally. We need less of them.

All of the energy and the principled behavior seems to be with political noobies. While the political class look ossified and, frankly? They've spent a lifetime CAUSING problems that now have to be worked out.

The argument for the existence of the political, ruling class has always been that everyone needs them so. Right now? They're looking like the problem. NOT the solution. The world will see patriots and heroes like the President of Ukraine and desire more men like that. Not more Bidens or Kerrys.

IMVHO.
                  Amazing words. I agree with you. I think and hope that P. will lose because the way Ukrainians fight for their country, for freedom is amazing.

Comment

• farmall
                    • Apr 2013

Not more Bidens or Kerrys.
                    Or Trumps. or Bernies. They're all shit who succeed by emotionally affirming the gullible masses who roll over like a retarded puppy when lied to in a comforting manner. I follow money and legislation not their speeches. Both parties sold out our economy to ChiComs and neither give a shit about small business vs. their corporate masters.

No US politician should have business ties while in office to Russia, either version of China or the Middle East oil states for starters or any business aligned with them.
                    We won't get that unless the public take foreign policy seriously so don't expect much from a people who only care about trifling stupid shit instead of how the world around them works (not how they're told it does or want to believe it does. Commodified rebellion is not rebellion, it's conformity).

Muscovy delenda est.

Germany finally sent weapons but we should remember we fought two wars to castrate them.
                    Last edited by farmall; 03-02-2022, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                      • Oct 2016

I spent most of military service with the 3rd/64th tank battalion in Germany training for the Soviets to invade. Lots of evenings spent patrolling the Czech border. Then a few years ago I come to find out we closed the base I was at, there was a LOT of German resistance to our being there. I bet they wish all of our tanks were there right now!

Comment

• ExplodingCoffinEmporium
                        • Oct 2016

Of course I start reading this take on the whole invasion at 0700, get called into a massive post partum uterine hemorrhage at 0715, back home at 1230 and now can’t access for some reason, any other links? I’ll try again later if still accessible.

Comment

• confab
                          • May 2019

Originally posted by farmall
                          Or Trumps.
                          I deliberately omitted Trump because he's exactly the type of politician I feel we need more of.

I follow money and legislation not their speeches...
                          Me too. I've been listening since 2015 and haven't yet heard an objective argument against Trump.

Comment

• cisco
                            • Aug 2012

I totally agree MSM is full of propaganda. Also did a bunch of reading and found out some interesting shit.
                            Seems the recently discovered HUGE Leviathan energy field is at the heart of it all and would be used to destroy the Russian economy which is largely dependent on Russian gas/oil sales to Europe.
                            The puppet leader of Ukraine is Jewish. Fine. But the entire military and government has been infiltrated by Neo-Nazis. Even to the point of a Ukrainian negotiator just murdered who said to maybe consider being neutral like the Swiss. He got back to Ukraine and was arrested and then found with two bullet holes in his chest. Globalist plan is to have Ukraine as a hub for the delivery of the Laviathan oil/gas which would effectively negate the need for Russian energy. The Neo-Nazis would obviously stand in the way of this since they openly say they love killing, have threatened with death any politician thinking of going against them, have been killing Russians/Jews to the point of Jews fleeing to Israel years ago and shelling/sniping of the 4 million pro and possibly pro-Russians who populate the 2 'breakaway states' that broke away due to opposing the coup that placed the new US placed leader into power.
                            Remember when Greese was about bankrupt? All got quiet on this. It was squeezed into this situation to give up its 20% stake in Leviathan. Turkey got 20% share and even threatened greece for an attack if it tried exploring/drilling in the leviathon field off its coast within its waters. Greese has no navy so complied. Big party in Israel due to the declaration of total energy independence due to Leviathin even happened.

The Neo-Nazis have to be eliminated from Ukraine since they would not serve ANYONE but themselves. Look at all the refugee/military pics and no off-whites at all. They will serve pure Ukraines and nobody else will get in. Russia is doing the dirty work by eliminating the Neo's. Once done then Ukraine has a better chance of becoming a global cabal-run hub. Sure Russia has to be squeezed out after the dirty work, but that has better prospects for success than leaving the neo-Nazis to control pipelines.

Remember when biological weapons was excuse to invade a country.... all proven to be BS? Well the head US lady when asked by Rubio recently if Ukraine has such stuff she basically said the US was concerned Russia might learn things from the captured Ukraine papers/research facilities that might raise its ability to make really bad biological warfare stuff. Rubio quickly asked another question to get a 'no' from her to cover up her obvious 'concern' which clearly shows she feels that such stuff was being developed and that it's possibly even more deadly than what Russia has been researching over the past many years. Here it is on utube at 39:50 or so...
                            Pushback with Aaron MatéSupport Pushback at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/aaronmateAfter eight years of civil war in the Donbas triggered by the US-backed...

So what was good to lie about to justify the US invading another country isn't even mentioned as a part reason for Russia to invade Ukraine even with her admission it goes on there?

Now the Neo-Nazis are foolishly thinking they'll win and have been given all kinds of small stuff to 'poke the bear'. They are in fact the target. Hate someone who hates cops? Want him gone? When he's crazy mad about a parking ticket that town cop just gave him, hand him a loaded gun. After the police force gets done with him he won't be around to bug you again. That's exactly what's going on in Ukraine right now. "Go get him we got your back!!" Then walk away.....
                            Last edited by cisco; 03-12-2022, 8:39 AM.

Comment

• cisco
                              • Aug 2012

Sorry to bug you guys but 'shadow ban' has been happening so much that I wonder if anyone read the post I made? Not asking for comments, just if it can be read.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;