CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

From everything I have inferred and read, Russia (If not Putin, personally) has a degree of legitimate, democratic, support east of the Dnipro.

And yes.. One of the few outright broken promises Trump made was leaving Afghanistan.. I believe the reason is that Trump the layman saw it as common sense. As do most Americans.

When he won, the geopolitical significance of the war was impressed on him and he changed his position. So, yes. It is a legitimate flip/flop. Not something Trump is known for. But he did it here.

Frankly? China is romancing the Taliban goat fuckers outright, and have designs on a post US Afghanistan. That is probably the reason for his post election reevaluation/flip flop.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    From everything I have inferred and read, Russia (If not Putin, personally) has a degree of legitimate, democratic, support east of the Dnipro.

And yes.. One of the few outright broken promises Trump made was leaving Afghanistan.. I believe the reason is that Trump the layman saw it as common sense. As do most Americans.

When he won, the geopolitical significance of the war was impressed on him and he changed his position. So, yes. It is a legitimate flip/flop. Not something Trump is known for. But he did it here.

Frankly? China is romancing the Taliban goat fuckers outright, and have designs on a post US Afghanistan. That is probably the reason for his post election reevaluation/flip flop.

Yep, all credible.
    Used to be 150 years ago the tug o' war match over Afghanistan was
    known as 'The Great Game'.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    Fletch, if you read my post it never said anything about additional conflicts. So Trump never said he was going to end the endless war? Wasnt Rocket man moving and stockpiling nuclear capabilities when trump and he were talking and sending love letters? And yes, I agree with you about Russia, Iran, and North Korea.
    Don't think we really know what NK was doing post US/NK Summit. We do know, he stopped testing rockets and making threats against the US.

Holy shit! I just googled a time line of rocket testing after Trumps 2nd visit with NK leader. Then looked at a time line after after the 3rd visit they had together. Was simply appalled at the amount of missile launches NK took after each visit. Flat top Kim was setting off missilles like a kid blowing up firecrackers! So if you are referring to the US/NK summit during Trumps tenure, you are greatly mistaken that NK stopped missile testing.

Get Adobe Flash player

post the link, I'd like to see it. Hard to believe the media wouldn't be all over it?

I dont really know how to post links. I will write it down next time, I read a few and dont remember. I googled missiles fired by North Korea during Trump presidency. Whole bunch of sites popped up. One I read said when Trump was asked about this he said "it is not a breach of trust" and that NK firing these off was "standard stuff" It was truly amazing to see how many and how often NK fired this stuff! I guess the whole point is no matter whether it was Trump, or now Biden, Rocketman does what he wants. And I do appreciate that you want proof. I would also. I will make sure to supply the source next time.
    Last edited by flatman; 4 Weeks Ago at 6:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Get Adobe Flash player

The launch article you mention is regarding the FIRST year of the Trump administration. Post summit, there was one series of launches with missiles that were not capable of delivering a nuke. The admin responded, " we're not concerned." Hence no media shit storm.

Now ya gotta ask why isn't the media all over "Fall up the stairs Joe", " Dog bite Biden" "Pull out Joe" ( who the Taliban see as a victory) or "who got my flash cards....oh look a Tic-Tac press conference" Ya just gotta wonder?
    Last edited by Fetch; 4 Weeks Ago at 9:56 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    The launch article you mention is regarding the FIRST year of the Trump administration. Post summit, there was one series of launches with missiles that were not capable of delivering a nuke. The admin responded, " we're not concerned." Hence no media shit storm.

Now ya gotta ask why isn't the media all over "Fall up the stairs Joe", " Dog bite Biden" "Pull out Joe" ( who the Taliban see as a victory) or "who got my flash cards....oh look a Tic-Tac press conference" Ya just gotta wonder?
    Don't forget, the media should also mention 'Joe blinked first over the Ukraine'.

Get Adobe Flash player

and China

Get Adobe Flash player

Speaking of China and North Korea, the latter is essentially a client state of the former.

There's a very real question just how much of a free hand NK has in any affair, negotiation, agreement.. Etc.

Regardless if they're dealing with Biden or Trump.
    Last edited by confab; 4 Weeks Ago at 2:11 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

How well do you perceive Joe and co. to be dealing with the Covid-19 issue?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    How well do you perceive Joe and co. to be dealing with the Covid-19 issue?
    He's doing what would normally be expected. Distributing vaccines. He did pause the J&J vaccine for a review. Which, while not a groundbreaking development, was probably warranted. No demerits.

He's doing an adequate job. If there's a failing, it is governors. Been some bad reports there.

But honestly, the part you don't hear about on the media is how "over" Covid the average person is. This has taken over a year of their lives away and most people, I think a majority at this point, don't really give a shit anymore.

They don't care. The results are in and most people know it isn't particularly dangerous for them based on demographic data.

Real concern exists for elderly relatives and the like, and the vaccine is most welcome because of this, (Because CV19 essentially turned them into shut ins and ruined what little time they have left. You don't hear about that on the MSM either.) but the concern level on the street is very, very low.

At least that has been my observation talking to people and in my travels in and around the Cincy/Tri state Area.

Get Adobe Flash player

I can't agree with you that "he's (joe) is doing and adequate job". I think he's coasting on the coattails of the previous administration. Not sure any Federal action that has taken place that was initiated by the Biden/Harris team. To date, I think any advances or failures have been via distribution ( UPS & FEDEX ) or state agencies.

I think the the only action Hidden Biden has taken are Executive orders to undo Trumps executive orders. Hey, any body got a lead on cross training pipeline workers for windmill techs? I figure Mandarin 101 would be the first step.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    I think he's coasting on the coattails of the previous administration. Not sure any Federal action that has taken place that was initiated by the Biden/Harris team. To date, I think any advances or failures have been via distribution ( UPS & FEDEX ) or state agencies.
    I agree.

Basically.. Trump lead the initiative and Biden is following through.

Nothing groundbreaking. He's doing okay on CV19.

Share This