CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

The family moved out of Scranton when he was 11year. Funny how you hear about Scranton when he spent the vast majority of his life in Claymont DE. Makes for some folksy childhood memories....but like the rest of his life story, it's best viewed with rose colored glasses.

Get Adobe Flash player

you mean that old Senile retarded crib sheet mthrfuker that thought his sister was his wife on the stump ?? what are you a faggot btalley63??

Get Adobe Flash player

Ok so if the Dems stole the election why the fuck are you here on the internet instead of heading to DC with your arsenal to set things right? What are you a coward or just a loud mouth? If you are so sure of being wronged then man up and change it!

Get Adobe Flash player

To all who want to keep there sanity
    Go to Chopcult for CHOPPERS !!!
    The political bastards are getting you to hate on each other just the way the Religious fucks did to wreck the world.
    Get back to work, talk to real people, quit thinking you are right.We have all been fed nothing but lies and propaganda from birth.
    Be Well !

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shank1kole View Post
    The political bastards are getting you to hate on each other just the way the Religious fucks did to wreck the world.
    Get back to work, talk to real people, quit thinking you are right.We have all been fed nothing but lies and propaganda from birth.
    Be Well !
    Damn right, i'll second that.

Get Adobe Flash player

The following has been brought to you Hypocrisy.. Hypocrisy, the most trusted brand of internet chatter.

Be Well !

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah..

After the 6 year, almost 10 thousand post, thread on Trump?

I think it's a little late to break out the sack cloth and ashes.

Get Adobe Flash player

It wasn't meant as you are wrong, it was like We as mankind are always wrong.I watched what I thought was Drags mind melting(He could have finished 2 more engines in post time) but the political stuff sidelines us from OUR OWN goals., but he made it through it.I was just trying to get us back to chopping, not getting angry. I never said who I voted for, please do not think I am against any of you. Good luck out there to all Be well.
    Ps I promise to never post in the Junk Pile again in an attempt to show my non hypocrisy and get to only chop talk on chop cult.

Get Adobe Flash player

It wasn't meant as you are wrong, it was like We as mankind are always wrong.I watched what I thought was Drags mind melting(He could have finished 2 more engines in post time) but the political stuff sidelines us from OUR OWN goals., but he made it through it.I was just trying to get us back to chopping, not getting angry. I never said who I voted for, please do not think I am against any of you. Good luck out there to all Be well.
    Ps I promise to never post in the Junk Pile again in an attempt to show my non hypocrisy and get to only chop talk on chop cult.
    No God dammit, I understood you totally.
    Yes, I do think we are being played, (on both sides of the Atlantic).
    It's your view and your right to air it. Not letting populist agendas hijack your thoughts is important. I wish voters would vote for the manifesto they agree with, then hold their politicians to account.

There are too many arrogant fucks in authority bringing ruin and skating by on their egos (Macron , Bolsonaro, to name two rather than pick UK or US ones)

Get Adobe Flash player

But...but it's the "junk pile" supposed to be venting space was the point. I'm thinking I can do both, like now for instance, rebuilt the SU on bike this morning and while the misses is fixin lunch, paroooozz the interweb. Sadly my mechanical skills are so weak, I have nothing worthy to post....so thank God for the Junk Pile.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    But...but it's the "junk pile" supposed to be venting space was the point. I'm thinking I can do both, like now for instance, rebuilt the SU on bike this morning and while the misses is fixin lunch, paroooozz the interweb. Sadly my mechanical skills are so weak, I have nothing worthy to post....so thank God for the Junk Pile.
    Yep, this is the Junk Pile. Expect no mercy!

Get Adobe Flash player

I wouldn't swear off the Junk Pile over it..

It's just gonna give you guilt feelings when it draws you back in.

Dammit! I was hoping this was the thread where all the Biden supporters would be talking about what an excellent job he's doing and how proud they are to live in a country being run by him!
    I can't seem to find that one. Anywhere.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 70fatster View Post
    Dammit! I was hoping this was the thread where all the Biden supporters would be talking about what an excellent job he's doing and how proud they are to live in a country being run by him!
    I can't seem to find that one. Anywhere.
    The challenge has been laid down! Who will be Sleepy Joe's champion? Does Kamala have to come round and 'volunteer' one of you? Yay! Fight!

Get Adobe Flash player

Iíll try. Joe Biden is turning out to be a better guns and ammo salesman than even Obama was. Heís pretty great in that department. I just wish I were a supplier rather than a consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by TomK View Post
    I’ll try. Joe Biden is turning out to be a better guns and ammo salesman than even Obama was. He’s pretty great in that department. I just wish I were a supplier rather than a consumer.
    Maybe he can help Hunter get another handgun. I heard he lost his after smoking too much crack. It got him so fucked up he didn't realize his laptop being in the hands of the FBI was a good thing for him and the big guy.

I thought he left it in the hands of the blind computer repairman? Or was it Mr Pillow? I really hope Joe brings our troops home like the news said yesterday. Correct me if I am wrong, but didnt Trump promise to end, the endless war? Oh, I forgot, he was to busy being a "war time president" against corona virus. Considering the covid death count Trump was a shitty, self proclaimed, war time president. I think Biden is doing a great job on the Corona front. I am really thankful I got my shots! Thanks Joe!

Get Adobe Flash player

Careful Faltman, Trump didn't get us into any additional conflicts.....Biden has a reputation for favoring the opposite. Rocket man is already sending up new missiles, Iran is/was increasing their enrichment production and the Russians are pressing the Ukrainians again.

Fletch, if you read my post it never said anything about additional conflicts. So Trump never said he was going to end the endless war? Wasnt Rocket man moving and stockpiling nuclear capabilities when trump and he were talking and sending love letters? And yes, I agree with you about Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yep, there's huge support inside Russia for 'saving' their Eastern Ukraine bros from that nasty lot in the West. It's an old division too, even split on religious lines. Since Vlad snatched the Crimea , I think he's fancying his chances, and wants a popularity boost before the next election.

Share This