Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ExplodingCoffinEmporium
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
    As the father to two daughters this shit terrifies me. I live near Chicago and one point that was made on the news here is the hypocrisy of all this media attention on a pretty white girl gone missing and then discovered murdered, while there are 51 girls of color who have gone missing in Chicago this year and there is almost no news reporting. As a nation we have to get better about treating all people the same.....
    I understand that fear. We’ve had a number of patients over the years that we’ve implemented toolkits to determine wether trafficking or abuse is occuring which is a common theme among those involved in missing persons cases.

Unfortunately it’s a system that in it’s modern form relies on the patient being willing to come forward and supply us with that information. We can physically remove the potential threat from the room and privately interview, however we can’t remove the mental barriers and control that the threat has over the patient.

I’d love to see an international database implemented that would somehow be able to identify missing persons entering into the healthcare system as we are often a nessecity regardless of circumstances. Come to the hospital, scan or take picture and ID of patient, get results based on profile as established by database. A perfect world I guess.

Comment

• Hoghead
      • Jun 2015

So let me get this straight-now the neighbours of the Laundrie Family claim they saw them all depart together AFTER her disappearance and his return home? If the whole family's on the lam to protect their wunderkind I hope they all get dusted.

Comment

• confab
        • May 2019

Originally posted by Hoghead
        So let me get this straight-now the neighbours of the Laundrie Family claim they saw them all depart together AFTER her disappearance and his return home? If the whole family's on the lam to protect their wunderkind I hope they all get dusted.
        A couple that live across the street from Brian Laundrie’s Florida home said they saw the 23-year-old and his parents drive off hitching an “attached camper” before he was reporte…

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

... "Dirty Laundrie" ...
          Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Dragstews
            • Sep 2010

Geraldo Rivera Says Gabby Petito's Finance, Brian Laundrie, Should Kill Himself ....

Many people I have spoken to about this case feels this way ...
            Myself is unsure that this self-imposed punishment fits the crime .. ??

Perhaps he should walk the earth until the end of time comes .. Him and Cain could be best buds ..

Last edited by Dragstews; 09-23-2021, 5:45 PM.

Comment

• Tattooo
              • Sep 2012

^^^^^^^^^^ Yep.......^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Dragstews
                • Sep 2010

Brian just moved up the ladder ....

He's now a wanted man ...

The FBI on Thursday said the U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Laundrie, a person of interest in the disappearance and homicide of deceased Gabby Petito.

The warrant alleges that Laundrie committed debit card fraud between Aug. 30, 2021, and Sept. 1, 2021.

The warrant is "pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment for violation of federal statute 18 U.S.C. § 1029(a)(i): ‘Use of Unauthorized Devices’ related to Mr. Laundrie's activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito."

Boys, what this Kid has done was to rub salt in a wound ...
                Not only was he driving a dead woman's van, he was using her CC to get home ...

I have a feeling it may not be a long wait till he'll be charged with murder ...

Experts have said that if authorities catch Brian and charge him with Gabby Petito’s death, he could face a death sentence.

Here's something new ....

A personal injury law firm in Florida is offering a reward of up to $20,000. .

Bohoff Law, whose office is in Northport, where the couple lived, said Thursday that they would pay a hefty reward “for information that leads directly to the whereabouts of missing person Brian Laundry ..

The authorized reward, which begins with the receipt of the tip from the investigating law enforcement, will remain open for two months, the statement said. Sun Northport reported..

“We believe that by offering a reward, it can help law enforcement get answers and bring justice to Gabby,” Kate Shakira, a firm employee, told Sun. “We are in contact with law enforcement regarding this award.”
                Last edited by Dragstews; 09-24-2021, 6:28 AM.

Comment

• Fetch
                  • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Dragstews
                  ... "Dirty Laundrie" ...
                  Comment of the year

Comment

• Dragstews
                    • Sep 2010

That was the cleanest name I could think of to call that family ...

Chris and Roberta Laundrie, remember the parents wouldn't let the cops in the home. They wouldn't let them see Brian or talk to him.
                    Has he been gone this whole time ?

However, if his parents were being intentionally untruthful or withholding pertinent evidence in regards to what they know about Brian's current whereabouts or Gabby's disappearance, they could have committed crimes, including obstruction of justice.

Should Chris and Roberta Laundrie be covering anything up about what they know, that could constitute obstruction of justice, they could also face potential charges of making false statements to additional accessory crimes, such as aiding and abetting or accessories after the fact if they knew or believe that their son killed Gabby.
                    Such independent charges could come if authorities feel they intended to assist Brian in hiding from police or concealing evidence.

"Dirty Laundrie" seems to fit ...
                    Last edited by Dragstews; 09-24-2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                      • Oct 2016

It fits on several levels:

Comment

• TomK
                        • Oct 2013

This illustrates an interesting thing about Western culture that a lot of us take for granted, but makes all the difference. In many cultures, the Laundrie parents, if they are helping their son escape justice, would be considered to be doing the “right” thing. In Western culture (at least traditionally at this point) the idea of justice and truth trumps family loyalty. That’s why we’ll prosecute his parents if, in fact, they’ve helped him. It’s also why we still don’t live in a totally corrupt shit-hole yet.

Comment

• Dragstews
                          • Sep 2010

Brian Laundrie 'living in hell' if he's indeed in Carlton Reserve, survival expert says

NORTH PORT — Alligators, black bears, clouds of gnawing insects. Two different types of rattlesnakes. Coyotes, bobcats and panthers. Everything is wet, almost nothing is edible, and safe drinking water is nowhere to be found.

If Brian Laundrie actually is deep in the Florida wilderness, a survival expert in Sarasota said that by now, he's either dead or in very bad shape.

“If he's down there in the Carlton Reserve, he's living in hell,” local survival expert Mark Burrow said.

Keep in mind that the info of where Brian was going camping came from him telling his parents ..
                          And then they told the police ...

IMHO ... That was a made-up story to throw the cops off the scent in order to give Brian a head start to get the Hell out of Egypt .. !!

By now he's working on a Banana boat deep in the Congo ..
                          Last edited by Dragstews; 09-24-2021, 1:26 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                            • Sep 2010

Sorry Guys for being somewhat of a amateur sleuth ...
                            Did a lot of reading back in the 60s/70s of the Hardy Boys novels ...

Kinda stuck .. !!

(Also read quite a few of the Nancy Drew books too, but don't tell anyone)
                            Last edited by Dragstews; 09-24-2021, 6:08 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                              • Sep 2010

What do you do when "Dog the Bounty Hunter" knocks on your front door .. ??

Go hide under the bed, maybe .. Perhaps go camping ??
                              Edit; Dial 911 .... Aaaaa, I think we got a winner with this one ..

My bet is he's not there to sell Girl Scout Cookies ...
                              He's after that $20,000 reward ...

It would've surprised the crap out of me to see the Dirty Laundrie's open the door and chat with Dog .. !!
                              Their game plan is to protect their killer son at all costs ..

Just seen a photo of a man in Canada that's a dead ringer for Brian ..

And this guy sitting at a table in a restaurant in Mérida, Mexico, wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts.

Going to be seeing alot more of Brian lookalikes ....

Dog is on the hunt ...

Dog the Bounty Hunter arrived at Brian Laundrie’s parents’ home Saturday, knocked on the door and met silence, but he’s already picked up a scent.
                              Last edited by Dragstews; 09-27-2021, 7:16 PM.

Comment

• Hubbard
                                • Dec 2010

just a random question, why does a woman stay with a man that beats her or treats her like a bag of shit? granted this spineless heap of pig shit needs a bullet put deep in his skull to solve his inner demons, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if one piss's in a light socket, is the power co. to blame when your asshole flies off?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;