CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Hybrid View

Default wiring diagram 2003 Big Mike chopper

I know I'm throwing a hook out into ocean hoping to catch something but here it is: Anyone have a wiring diagram for a BMC 2003 chopper?

Is big mike not reachable?

Big Mike choppers went belly up with the chopper part (I think about 2009), but has a seat and accessory site named BMC. I called them and the guy there referred me to their warehouse thinking one of guys there would have experience with the bike portion. Haven't heard back.

What part of the bike are you having trouble with?

well what started with the turning signals not working has now grown into me wanting a wiring diagram before I dig into the turning signal issue. But there are other areas I want to verify because some owner before ran some pretty interesting wires going all over and not going anywhere and not following a color code of any sort

Quote Originally Posted by JimP View Post
    well what started with the turning signals not working has now grown into me wanting a wiring diagram before I dig into the turning signal issue. But there are other areas I want to verify because some owner before ran some pretty interesting wires going all over and not going anywhere and not following a color code of any sort
    Man I feel for you, That's always not a good thing when the wires change colors before they get somewhere....... I'm not sure a wiring diagram will be of much help in your case.......... An ohm meter might be more suited?????

Best of luck.......

Share This