CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Default Covid and traveling between states

I live in ny state. I keep hearing that certain states (varies by who is telling me) are stopping people from other states from coming into their state. The latest I heard was that Florida state police are stopping all cars w ny plates from entering Florida.
    Prior to this I heard that Louisiana police were stopping Texans . It sounds like rumors to me.
    Have any of youse guys actually seen or r experienced this?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Illinois is asking that anyone coming from out of state quarantine for 2 weeks, but they already admitted they have no real way to enforce it.

Since real 'merikans don't need no f'ing masks or social distancing I expect a lot of morons will just ignore this as well. In Trump they trust, all others are fake news...

The upside I guess, we lose 1/8-1/4 of the population and global warming will recede.... Harleys should go down in price as well.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    Illinois is asking that anyone coming from out of state quarantine for 2 weeks, but they already admitted they have no real way to enforce it.

Since real 'merikans don't need no f'ing masks or social distancing I expect a lot of morons will just ignore this as well. In Trump they trust, all others are fake news...

The upside I guess, we lose 1/8-1/4 of the population and global warming will recede.... Harleys should go down in price as well.
    People everywhere are dumb as fuck this shit is only going to get worse

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyknowsimashithead View Post
    Yep way worse.......... Just like I said back in March........

Good points but has anyone actually seen or experienced a road block that stops out of staters from coming in?

Get Adobe Flash player

I believe your own governor is the only one who said he would have people with out of state plates pulled over.

Go where you wish and do what you want. Free interstate travel is guaranteed in the Constitution.

Here in NC the beach areas are wide open and crowded. Gov. Cooper has mandated mask wearing, but that has made no difference, about 2/3 wear masks, same as last month.

Jim

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Yep way worse.......... Just like I said back in March........
    I been saying the same thing this whole time....when taking a simple and reasonable safety precaution is violently refused it's not a good sign

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by armand View Post
    Good points but has anyone actually seen or experienced a road block that stops out of staters from coming in?
    NNNaaa I really doubt that will ever happen here..... But it all depends on how bad it really gets........

Get Adobe Flash player

I been saying the same thing this whole time....when taking a simple and reasonable safety precaution is violently refused it's not a good sign
    Back in Jan when people all over the world were mostly wearing mask before it was here much yet. I told my wife people here in America would never do that......... To many people think it's there right not to help protect other people..... Even there own family members.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Back in Jan when people all over the world were mostly wearing mask before it was here much yet. I told my wife people here in America would never do that......... To many people think it's there right not to help protect other people..... Even there own family members.....
    Yeah you're right it's an extremely selfish attitude

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JBinNC View Post
    I believe your own governor is the only one who said he would have people with out of state plates pulled over.

Go where you wish and do what you want. Free interstate travel is guaranteed in the Constitution.

Jim
    Actually the Constitution starts out garanting life! It does not give you the right to murder people by infecting than with a disease just so you can exercise your other rights. Several stated and most Indian Nations are stopping people at the border. I expect more states will follow as more realise that this fake pandemic is overloading their morgues.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

Or better, depending on perspective.

It's unfortunate corona kills medical personnel and a few other non-shiteaters but we live in a country full of drooling credulous chucklehead simpleton dumbfucks no plague could possibly kill enough of. Their proud trifling ignorance deserves a grim, miserable, terrifying death for wasting my oxygen. Bag enough and it might even save Social Security.

Actually the Constitution starts out garanting life!
    It references a right (it's a legal document to be read as such) but itself guarantees nothing. Laws stemming from it can and sometimes do protect that right. A right is not more or less than a legal construct codifying the preferences of those who wrote it into law. Rights do not exist in nature, only the rule of fang and claw.
    Last edited by farmall; 07-11-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post

It's unfortunate corona kills medical personnel and a few other non-shiteaters but we live in a country full of drooling credulous chucklehead simpleton dumbfucks no plague could possibly kill enough of. Their proud trifling ignorance deserves a grim, miserable, terrifying death for wasting my oxygen. Bag enough and it might even save Social Security.

It references a right (it's a legal document to be read as such) but itself guarantees nothing. Laws stemming from it can and sometimes do protect that right. A right is not more or less than a legal construct codifying the preferences of those who wrote it into law. Rights do not exist in nature, only the rule of fang and claw.
    Trust me I thought of those points and agree that the world would probably be better off without a good many people
    But it's not ok to allow it to be spread around the way it is
    Unfortunately it's not selective

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post

You are right that my use of the word guarantee was a poor choice, and the word recognizes is closer to the mark.
    The idea that human rights exist as part of natural law is a foundational principle of our republic, so to aver that no rights exist in nature would come close to denying the founding philosophy.
    In any event, you will encounter no roadblocks, go where you will. Some states request that people from outside the area self quarantine for two weeks. But my wife will tell you that every person that comes down here from Yankeeland hits the grocery store first thing.

Jim

Get Adobe Flash player

Now I will say that with this real id and microchip bullshit flying around these days armed state borders and entry denial wouldn't surprise me a bit
    Call me paranoid but I see it as the beginning of the end

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    Actually the Constitution starts out garanting life! It does not give you the right to murder people by infecting than with a disease just so you can exercise your other rights. Several stated and most Indian Nations are stopping people at the border. I expect more states will follow as more realise that this fake pandemic is overloading their morgues.
    Dusty
    "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is a phrase found in the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution. But that is our founding document, and unfortunately our right to life is the one trampled most frequently.

Jim

Get Adobe Flash player

Now I will say that with this real id and microchip bullshit flying around these days armed state borders and entry denial wouldn't surprise me a bit
    Call me paranoid but I see it as the beginning of the end
    Real ID.....Im due in July to get mine.....but Motor Vehicles just opened and they are so backlogged they gave everybody 60 days to comply.....That'll be September, when they close everything down again.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Real ID.....Im due in July to get mine.....but Motor Vehicles just opened and they are so backlogged they gave everybody 60 days to comply.....That'll be September, when they close everything down again.
    I'm not getting one fuck them I'm not going to have yet another small freedom stolen and sold back to me

We'll see how all this plays out

All good arguments. But it appears that nobody has experienced being stopped at at state border. Correct?
    I am trying to figure out if it’s a rumor. It appears to be.

Get Adobe Flash player

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CovidCheckPoint.jpg   CovidCheckPoint2.jpg  

Share This