CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

In late May Florida was diverting all traffic coming in on I95 through a checkpoint where some were sent on and others were sent to another checkpoint further back in the lot.
    Yesterday the checkpoint cones and signs were still in place but the checkpoint was closed.
    It was after 5:00, we laughed and said they must work bankers hours.

What a bunch of hypocritical bullshit everybody whining about masks are probably the same people last year that came to work with the flu and colds and what ever other shit you contracted saying well if I can be sick at home I can be sick at work and then coughed all over everything and wiped your shit on the door handles and every other asshole grabbed the knob and stuck a finger up there nose,if everyone would practice personal hygiene and stay the fuck home when they are sick we wouldn't have these issues. Pretty fucking sad when people have to be told cover their mouth and wash their hands like a bunch of 5 year olds. No doubt covid is killing people but what about the swine flu,sars,the seasonal flu and all the other shit floating around that kills these poor people I didn't hear the sheep screaming for masks then

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by cdan View Post
    What a bunch of hypocritical bullshit everybody whining about masks are probably the same people last year that came to work with the flu and colds and what ever other shit you contracted saying well if I can be sick at home I can be sick at work and then coughed all over everything and wiped your shit on the door handles and every other asshole grabbed the knob and stuck a finger up there nose,if everyone would practice personal hygiene and stay the fuck home when they are sick we wouldn't have these issues. Pretty fucking sad when people have to be told cover their mouth and wash their hands like a bunch of 5 year olds. No doubt covid is killing people but what about the swine flu,sars,the seasonal flu and all the other shit floating around that kills these poor people I didn't hear the sheep screaming for masks then
    A little common sense goes a long way......most people don't have even a little

Get Adobe Flash player

I live about a mile and a quarter from a state line. Within 5 miles of my house there are at least 10 roads that cross the state line. No way any state has the manpower for all the ways into or out of the state. The pics above look like an interstate.

I did some reading. Florida did have some checkpoints earlier in the year but they are closed.

I emailed a state of Florida covid thing and they responded that the checkpoint is on I 95 and manned 24 hours per day.
    Wtf knows?

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm riding to Tennessee from Taxachusetts later this month and my modded 124 powered death machine will eviscerate any roadblock and especially those antifa cunts and the BLM chimps...(Burn, Loot, Murder) should they decide to play in the highway like the morons they are.

I'll let ya know how I make out!

The checkpoint was there and it was manned, but they weren't directing traffic into it, and no one was going into it. I went by there Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by 70fatster View Post
    The checkpoint was there and it was manned, but they weren't directing traffic into it, and no one was going into it. I went by there Friday.
    Very effective. Thanks

Here is the official response from the state of Florida

, Thand you for writing to the COVID-19 Call Center. The Checkpoint is located on I-95 at the Georgia/Florida border and will be staffed 24 hours a day.

What should I do when approaching a check point?
    Motorists who are approaching a checkpoint should be prepared to reduce their speed. Motorists should expect to be directed by law enforcement to enter the weigh station.

Depending upon the motorist’s origin, they will be directed to either proceed back to the Interstate or to pull aside for further screening.

Commercial motor vehicles should proceed in the left lane and may bypass the checkpoint to ensure timely delivery of products across the state.

Get Adobe Flash player

Way Ull...(I'm in Tn.) all is well down here. I won't go into a business that 'requires' a mask. I took a little jaunt to Co. last month and had no problems. The general atmosphere was a bit odd, however. Get on your bad motor scooter and RIDE!(Montrose 1973, by the way)

Get Adobe Flash player

I understand that New Mexico is starting to ticket and evict the Texacians and Coloradans that are still coming to state parks and Air B&Bs.
    Dusty

But it all depends on how bad it really gets....

Share This