Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confab
    • May 2019

The Vaccination Safety Blanket Brigade marches on..

lol.

Comment

• Hoghead
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by confab
      The Vaccination Safety Blanket Brigade marches on..

lol.
      Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open .

Comment

• confab
        • May 2019

Platitude

plat·i·tude
        /ˈpladəˌt(y)o͞od/

noun
        a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.

Comment

• Hoghead
          • Jun 2015

Platitude

plat·i·tude
          /ˈpladəˌt(y)o͞od/

noun
          a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.
          Oh, so you own a dictionary too? Learning must mean so much to you. Tell you what, if you are right, you must be brighter than a lot of the World's most knowledgeable people sat here below me in Oxford. I'm sure they'd be impressed with your opinion, we even have debating societies you could put your point to.

Comment

• confab
            • May 2019

"An argument from authority (argumentum ab auctoritate), also called an appeal to authority, or argumentum ad verecundiam, is a form of fallacy in which the opinion of an authority on a topic is used as evidence to support an argument."
            LAWL....

So much dancing.. So little proof?

Comment

• confab
              • May 2019

No facts.. No nothing. Just whining and crying like a...

You know what? I won't continue.

It is OBVIOUS I'm not dealing with reasonable adults, here.

If I go on, I'm going to hurt some little feelers.

Enjoy your vaccines! Be sure to say "hi" to the virologists at KFC for me!

Comment

• flatman
                • Sep 2017

What I think is, at this point, we will need to look up the definition of reasonable!

Comment

• DustyDave
                  Super Moderator
                  • Oct 2012

No facts.. No nothing. Just whining and crying like a...
                  Since you have No facts and No Nothing! Maybe you should stop. Or maybe you could get a job with right wing media counting bodys and figuring out an explanation besides covid.
                  Driving that train, high on cocaine
                  Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                  Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                  And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• confab
                    • May 2019

Originally posted by DustyDave
                    Since you have No facts and No Nothing! Maybe you should stop. Or maybe you could get a job with right wing media counting bodys and figuring out an explanation besides covid.
                    I'll refer to this as "Exhibit A" ^

lol.

Comment

• seaking
                      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by DustyDave
                      It's just drama to feed the mass hysteria--if penicillin came out today they'd be protesting it as a mass conspiracy by big pharma, "right to rot!" Polio, their right to drink shit. Afraid of a widdle needle.

Comment

• confab
                        • May 2019

Originally posted by seaking
                        It's just drama to feed the mass hysteria--if penicillin came out today they'd be protesting it as a mass conspiracy by big pharma, "right to rot!" Polio, their right to drink shit. Afraid of a widdle needle.
                        And I'll call this "Exhibit B" ^

The problem here is that the Trans-Atlantic, Vaccine Bed Wetter's Guild (Hereafter referred to as TAVBWG) really doesn't have anything but bullshit.

Nobody is opposed to a polio vaccine. That's retarded.

LOL.

Last year, when the Imperial College in London was trying to calculate a simple mortality rate, they collected 175 studies. Know what they did then? They THREW OUT all but ten (10) of them, considering them unreliable.

There's a lot that really isn't known about CV19, even now. Even the mortality rates are guesses.

The narratives keep changing because the "experts" don't know. Now, you're looking at a booster shot every 8 months. Why this change? Because they didn't know.

There's no data on long term effects, because they don't know and normal safety protocols and testing were bypassed.

At my age, I'm not scared of getting the vaccine myself. But I am worried about the notion of vaccinating everyone (particularly children) as a matter of course, when it simply isn't necessary.

Again, for those with reading and comprehension issues - Which seems to be a real problem with the TAVBWG - this cannot and should not become the standard whenever there's a bug going around.. For a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that it isn't safe. This is a bad precedent we're setting right now.

A bunch of frightened, simple minded people, want to pretend this is some grand conflict between "SCIENCE!" and Troglodytes who want to go back to living in caves. While this absurd and self serving position might bake them feel better about being them? It is simply not true.

BTW, one of the biggest commodities is obesity. If you're a gigantic fat ass? Maybe you better worry about that, first.. Eh?

lol.

Comment

• flatman
                          • Sep 2017

Do you remember Aids? When it first came out they said only homosexuals could get it. Then as they found out more about it , recommendations changed. As we learn more about covid things change. By your suggestions the science and recommendations for aids should have stopped at the, it is only homosexuals that get it . I am glad they are advancing forward in their thoughts and science. Hell we might need a booster shot after the 1st booster. You can call this exibit C if you want, but I thought you were no longer responding. At least thats what I thought, being reasonable and all. After all, YOU started this thread to get peoples opinion (or so I thought), but seem kinda butthurt when you get an opinion you dont like?

Comment

• confab
                            • May 2019

LOL! I really don't know what to say to this?

That is absolutely NOT what happened with AIDS.

At all, actually. In any way.

In fact, it was the opposite.

There was great concern about it being spread to the heterosexual majority via drug abuse, blood transfusions, even invasive surgeries.

It is also completely irrelevant and not a good analogy, generally.

You can call this exibit C if you want...
                            I will. Thanks.

The problem here is that the Trans-Atlantic, Vaccine Bed Wetter's Guild (Hereafter referred to as TAVBWG) really doesn't have anything but bullshit.

Comment

• seaking
                              • Jul 2013

Dude the right made all sorts of assumptions about AIDS and thought a handshake, a toilet, or any contact could contract it; and just like Trump, Reagan didn't give a flying fuck!

Comment

• ExplodingCoffinEmporium
                                • Oct 2016

What a cluster fuck. Thankfully not on bypass today, although I’d prefer it, but someone’s gotta take these patients, we went on bypass one day last week, which is saying a lot for a 397 bed facility. I really only examine CVICU and CV Tele numbers as that’s what my focus is and I have more than enough with just that. We stayed steady at 1-3 positive patients earlier this year moving in to summer. Past month, slammed, 21 positive’s in CVICU as of this minute. Not running 2-1 vent’s like the first wave but singles and PAP’s are running at damn near capacity. This is when I start getting a pinch of worry. We all fuck up and life happens, MVA’s and MI’s all happen to someone else until it happens to you or someone you love. Dad was enjoying his Sunday afternoon scooting down the backroads of southern Wisconsin until young Johnny snap chatter California rolled a stop sign and discovered just how thin the front fender of his 05’ F150 really is. Well unfortunately dad had massive internal hemorrhaging and prior cardiac issues to boot. EMS thankfully arrived on the scene quick and dad got a flight to the nearest level 1 trauma center to get sewn up. Dad will be ok, after all he’s only 66 and overall pretty healthy, we can sew, staple, cauterize, set, give blood, and intubate….wait you mean we don’t have a ventilator available to keep Dad breathing while we fix him, what do you mean they’re all in use? You guys don’t just have one in every room? Nope, we fucking don’t. Sorry all in use, maybe you can try that other facility down the street, we’ll call ahead and check. Nope same thing there. Little bit of a hike, let’s try that big university facility a few hours away. Ahhh great they have one, well hopefully we can get you there before you go into shock and die on a cart. Can I get you a warm blanket or cup or water while your waiting?

I can really dig into MRNA based vaccines, the decades of research that’s went into them as well as MERS and SARS research, but I feel like I’d be pissing at the wind. No one had to reinvent the wheel to produce the Covid-19 vaccine, like I said in a prior post, the framework had already been established, it’s just needed a little tweaking, lots of money, and a public push. I’m not a virologist, infection disease doctor, or biomedical engineer, about the best I can provide is decades of healthcare experience and a minor in microbiology. I personally don’t give a shit if people choose to not get vaccinated as long as they have natural immunity or vow to not come knocking at our door when they’re sucking air and feeling like they are ready to meet their maker, choices/consequences. That’s not how shit is panning out however, as the vast majority of people gridlocking my beds like a Jersey turnpike on a Saturday night are unvaccinated. Just stay safe either way man. I hope the best for everyone.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;