CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. #101
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    I don't see any facts.. I see a bunch of hyperbole and bullshit.

    The facts are that the experts have been 100% WRONG about this virus since the outbreak began and they continue to be incorrect now. They have deliberately lied and Fauci even admits this, plainly.

    The only thing they seem to have in excess is appeals to their own authority. Which lies in tatters.

    Why should I get this vaccine?

    I see ZERO logical, fact based, reasons for me to do that.

    What I see is a mortality rate from LAST NOVEMBER, so it is incredibly high.. That is three tenths of one (1) percent.

  2. #102
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    63

    Default

    I have a small machine shop, about 10 guys in the shop. Over the last year and a half we’ve dealt with separated split shifts, distancing, disinfecting, and just about everything else. Shit, I even paid two of my oldest guys (both have been with me for over 30 years and have existing health concerns) to stay at home.

    Everyone got vaccinated except 4. Of those 4, one got sick and tested positive about two weeks ago. He’s in his early twenties and as of today he’s doing better. He was pretty sick and still has pretty severe headaches, nausea and diarrhea. His Dad, who also works with us, tested positive and in the last 3 days has gone from feeling okay to going to the hospital yesterday. They sent him home with a shitload of drugs and an oxygen bottle. His Doctor told him that if he had any serious pre-existing conditions he would have been fucked.

    The remaining 2 both tested positive. One is feeling okay (as of this morning) the other is pretty sick. Again, the hospital sent him home with drugs and advised him to isolate and stay in bed.

    Of the vaccinated guys, 1 tested positive but feels fine and 1 has cold symptoms and is waiting on his test results.

    Right or wrong, I can’t help but feel that this could have all been avoided if these guys got vaccinated when the rest of the crew did they would be at work and okay and I wouldn’t have work building up on the shelves and fucking machines sitting idle.

    Just when we were beginning to think we made it through it relatively unscathed.

  3. #103
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    I'd vote for Farmall. The clue is in the words, you just have to read them.
    Yep me too!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #104
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterson13 View Post
    work building up on the shelves and fucking machines sitting idle.
    Not getting the jab is all about drama and their "feels," nothing more than a bunch of schoolgirls to me. Get it and carry on with your life, I just want to work and get my boy in school.

  5. #105
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seaking View Post
    Not getting the jab is all about drama and their "feels," nothing more than a bunch of schoolgirls to me. Get it and carry on with your life, I just want to work and get my boy in school.
    Right on, let the stupid delusional bastards catch it. Pity about the risk they pose to others. I'm fed up with these faux intellectual arguments they make.
    Oh yeah . Farmall for President!
    Last edited by Hoghead; 08-17-2021 at 12:42 PM.

  6. #106
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    The Vaccination Safety Blanket Brigade marches on..

    lol.

  7. #107
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    The Vaccination Safety Blanket Brigade marches on..

    lol.
    Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open .

  8. #108
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Platitude


    plat·i·tude
    /ˈpladəˌt(y)o͞od/

    noun
    a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.

  9. #109
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    Platitude


    plat·i·tude
    /ˈpladəˌt(y)o͞od/

    noun
    a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.
    Oh, so you own a dictionary too? Learning must mean so much to you. Tell you what, if you are right, you must be brighter than a lot of the World's most knowledgeable people sat here below me in Oxford. I'm sure they'd be impressed with your opinion, we even have debating societies you could put your point to.

  10. #110
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    "An argument from authority (argumentum ab auctoritate), also called an appeal to authority, or argumentum ad verecundiam, is a form of fallacy in which the opinion of an authority on a topic is used as evidence to support an argument."
    LAWL....

    So much dancing.. So little proof?

  11. #111
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    No facts.. No nothing. Just whining and crying like a...

    You know what? I won't continue.

    It is OBVIOUS I'm not dealing with reasonable adults, here.

    If I go on, I'm going to hurt some little feelers.

    Enjoy your vaccines! Be sure to say "hi" to the virologists at KFC for me!

  12. #112

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    506

    Default

    What I think is, at this point, we will need to look up the definition of reasonable!

  13. #113
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    No facts.. No nothing. Just whining and crying like a...
    Since you have No facts and No Nothing! Maybe you should stop. Or maybe you could get a job with right wing media counting bodys and figuring out an explanation besides covid.

  14. #114
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    Since you have No facts and No Nothing! Maybe you should stop. Or maybe you could get a job with right wing media counting bodys and figuring out an explanation besides covid.
    I'll refer to this as "Exhibit A" ^

    lol.

  15. #115
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    Since you have No facts and No Nothing! Maybe you should stop. Or maybe you could get a job with right wing media counting bodys and figuring out an explanation besides covid.
    It's just drama to feed the mass hysteria--if penicillin came out today they'd be protesting it as a mass conspiracy by big pharma, "right to rot!" Polio, their right to drink shit. Afraid of a widdle needle.

  16. #116
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seaking View Post
    It's just drama to feed the mass hysteria--if penicillin came out today they'd be protesting it as a mass conspiracy by big pharma, "right to rot!" Polio, their right to drink shit. Afraid of a widdle needle.
    And I'll call this "Exhibit B" ^

    The problem here is that the Trans-Atlantic, Vaccine Bed Wetter's Guild (Hereafter referred to as TAVBWG) really doesn't have anything but bullshit.

    Nobody is opposed to a polio vaccine. That's retarded.

    LOL.

    Last year, when the Imperial College in London was trying to calculate a simple mortality rate, they collected 175 studies. Know what they did then? They THREW OUT all but ten (10) of them, considering them unreliable.

    There's a lot that really isn't known about CV19, even now. Even the mortality rates are guesses.

    The narratives keep changing because the "experts" don't know. Now, you're looking at a booster shot every 8 months. Why this change? Because they didn't know.

    There's no data on long term effects, because they don't know and normal safety protocols and testing were bypassed.

    At my age, I'm not scared of getting the vaccine myself. But I am worried about the notion of vaccinating everyone (particularly children) as a matter of course, when it simply isn't necessary.

    Again, for those with reading and comprehension issues - Which seems to be a real problem with the TAVBWG - this cannot and should not become the standard whenever there's a bug going around.. For a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that it isn't safe. This is a bad precedent we're setting right now.

    A bunch of frightened, simple minded people, want to pretend this is some grand conflict between "SCIENCE!" and Troglodytes who want to go back to living in caves. While this absurd and self serving position might bake them feel better about being them? It is simply not true.

    BTW, one of the biggest commodities is obesity. If you're a gigantic fat ass? Maybe you better worry about that, first.. Eh?

    lol.

  17. #117

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Do you remember Aids? When it first came out they said only homosexuals could get it. Then as they found out more about it , recommendations changed. As we learn more about covid things change. By your suggestions the science and recommendations for aids should have stopped at the, it is only homosexuals that get it . I am glad they are advancing forward in their thoughts and science. Hell we might need a booster shot after the 1st booster. You can call this exibit C if you want, but I thought you were no longer responding. At least thats what I thought, being reasonable and all. After all, YOU started this thread to get peoples opinion (or so I thought), but seem kinda butthurt when you get an opinion you dont like?

  18. #118
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    LOL! I really don't know what to say to this?

    That is absolutely NOT what happened with AIDS.

    At all, actually. In any way.

    In fact, it was the opposite.

    There was great concern about it being spread to the heterosexual majority via drug abuse, blood transfusions, even invasive surgeries.

    It is also completely irrelevant and not a good analogy, generally.

    You can call this exibit C if you want...
    I will. Thanks.

    The problem here is that the Trans-Atlantic, Vaccine Bed Wetter's Guild (Hereafter referred to as TAVBWG) really doesn't have anything but bullshit.

  19. #119
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Dude the right made all sorts of assumptions about AIDS and thought a handshake, a toilet, or any contact could contract it; and just like Trump, Reagan didn't give a flying fuck!


  20. #120
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    287

    Default

    What a cluster fuck. Thankfully not on bypass today, although I’d prefer it, but someone’s gotta take these patients, we went on bypass one day last week, which is saying a lot for a 397 bed facility. I really only examine CVICU and CV Tele numbers as that’s what my focus is and I have more than enough with just that. We stayed steady at 1-3 positive patients earlier this year moving in to summer. Past month, slammed, 21 positive’s in CVICU as of this minute. Not running 2-1 vent’s like the first wave but singles and PAP’s are running at damn near capacity. This is when I start getting a pinch of worry. We all fuck up and life happens, MVA’s and MI’s all happen to someone else until it happens to you or someone you love. Dad was enjoying his Sunday afternoon scooting down the backroads of southern Wisconsin until young Johnny snap chatter California rolled a stop sign and discovered just how thin the front fender of his 05’ F150 really is. Well unfortunately dad had massive internal hemorrhaging and prior cardiac issues to boot. EMS thankfully arrived on the scene quick and dad got a flight to the nearest level 1 trauma center to get sewn up. Dad will be ok, after all he’s only 66 and overall pretty healthy, we can sew, staple, cauterize, set, give blood, and intubate….wait you mean we don’t have a ventilator available to keep Dad breathing while we fix him, what do you mean they’re all in use? You guys don’t just have one in every room? Nope, we fucking don’t. Sorry all in use, maybe you can try that other facility down the street, we’ll call ahead and check. Nope same thing there. Little bit of a hike, let’s try that big university facility a few hours away. Ahhh great they have one, well hopefully we can get you there before you go into shock and die on a cart. Can I get you a warm blanket or cup or water while your waiting?

    I can really dig into MRNA based vaccines, the decades of research that’s went into them as well as MERS and SARS research, but I feel like I’d be pissing at the wind. No one had to reinvent the wheel to produce the Covid-19 vaccine, like I said in a prior post, the framework had already been established, it’s just needed a little tweaking, lots of money, and a public push. I’m not a virologist, infection disease doctor, or biomedical engineer, about the best I can provide is decades of healthcare experience and a minor in microbiology. I personally don’t give a shit if people choose to not get vaccinated as long as they have natural immunity or vow to not come knocking at our door when they’re sucking air and feeling like they are ready to meet their maker, choices/consequences. That’s not how shit is panning out however, as the vast majority of people gridlocking my beds like a Jersey turnpike on a Saturday night are unvaccinated. Just stay safe either way man. I hope the best for everyone.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in