Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fetch
    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
    As someone old enough to have had a childhood friend with polio I have a healthy respect for this disease. I am really sorry you were inconvenienced by the health professionals trying to save us. Right now 99% of new infections are in anti vaxers, so I figure that is Darwin at work.

The problem for the rest of us is that the anti-vaxers are a breeding ground for new variants. Next step will be to create the equivalent of TB wards or leprosy colonies for those who reuse to get protected.

Stupid is, as does!
    Don't be a media idiot. A Vaccine triggers your immune system to create specific antibodies. If you survive an infection it is because your immune system made the antibodies naturally. Plus, the vaccine produced antibodies which are specific where the naturally produced antibodies are more abundant and have more variants.

What percentage of the non vaccinated have already established antibodies? You need to know this before you make sweeping comments....plus, Phizeer is now saying the Delta variant can defeat their 2 vax program and a 3rd is needed. It's not the un-vax'd that breed variants but more precisely it is the vax'd that are the breeding ground for variants that survive in a vax'd body.....That dear brother is Darwinism!

I'm not anti Vax, but there should be a blood test prior to injecting everyone. My Doc is pretty sure that with my current antibody level, the vaccine would cause adverse reactions. But hey, you knew all that shit already...right?
    Last edited by Fetch; 07-29-2021, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• confab
      • May 2019

I'm not a virologist, but it is hard for me to imagine a mutation to avoid a specific vaccine occurring only in people who never received that vaccine?

I mean, with other types of immunity (Like superbug, antibiotic, immunity) it occurs within people who were infected and, for whatever reason, some of the bug survived. That part which survived is likely to be immune to the treatment they received and is therefore more dangerous now.

Comment

• Hoghead
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by confab
        Indeed.

My theory isn't one you hear every day, but it kind of makes sense. I think it was a deliberate release that got out of control and it was probably intended to deal with the protesters in Hong Kong.

Notice you haven't heard from them in a while? Because CV19 provided the rationale to step in and stop that shit, pronto.

Yeah, that's how it looks from here, also. It's a little too close to buying cotton from the Confederacy for my liking.
        Odd point about cotton, I thought the Union's blockade had stopped it getting to Britain. I never knew that Jefferson Davis had embargoed it's export to force the support of the UK, one Confederate politician stated:

"old England would topple headlong and carry the whole civilized world with her... No, you dare not make war on cotton. No power on earth dares to make war upon it. Cotton is king."

And then , it was oil, not cotton...Funny you should mention Hong Kong, an interesting side effect. Notice too, the Chinese State is building new missile silos?

Comment

• confab
          • May 2019

They've got expansionist ambitions.. Absolutely.

Makes me wonder what will happen if they make a move on Taiwan?

Trade war and an economic crash are likely outcomes.

Hot war? I dunno..

I dunno what other people think, but at one time? I would have said yes.

Now? I'm much, much less certain about that.

Comment

• Hoghead
            • Jun 2015

They've got expansionist ambitions.. Absolutely.

Makes me wonder what will happen if they make a move on Taiwan?

Trade war and an economic crash are likely outcomes.

Hot war? I dunno..

I dunno what other people think, but at one time? I would have said yes.

Now? I'm much, much less certain about that.
            There's a fair bit of hardware being sent out East. Our new aircraft carrier. Queen Elizabeth for one, accompanied by US and Dutch ships. I think your Carrier, the Ronald Reagan is out there too. Most sinister is the amount of intercepts the Japanese airforce is performing due to Chinese incursions. Sneaky bastards will have worn out Japan's interceptor plane fleet shortly. I have a real problem buying PRC made products some times...

Comment

• DustyDave
              Super Moderator
              • Oct 2012

I'm not a virologist, but it is hard for me to imagine a mutation to avoid a specific vaccine occurring only in people who never received that vaccine?

I mean, with other types of immunity (Like superbug, antibiotic, immunity) it occurs within people who were infected and, for whatever reason, some of the bug survived. That part which survived is likely to be immune to the treatment they received and is therefore more dangerous now.
              Virus that are allowed to breed freely mutate constantly but only the mutations that aid contagion tend to survive.
              Dusty
              Driving that train, high on cocaine
              Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
              Trouble ahead, trouble behind
              And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• Revelator
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                As someone old enough to have had a childhood friend with polio I have a healthy respect for this disease. I am really sorry you were inconvenienced by the health professionals trying to save us. Right now 99% of new infections are in anti vaxers, so I figure that is Darwin at work.

The problem for the rest of us is that the anti-vaxers are a breeding ground for new variants. Next step will be to create the equivalent of TB wards or leprosy colonies for those who reuse to get protected.

Stupid is, as stupid does!
                Let me guess... You are a Parrot, & You love watching tel lie vision

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

Well bless your soul aren't we clever!

Comment

• SelfDestruct81
                    • Jun 2012

I see everything going to shit real soon, hope everyone is ready for another BS lockdown.

Comment

• confab
                      • May 2019

Yeah... We may be looking at lockdowns and restrictions again.

There is growing evidence that the vaccine either doesn't work, or that it doesn't last.

Moderna is suggesting a third shot. (They also posted a 4 billion dollar quarterly profit.)

The CDC's list of travel risk countries includes 12 of the 13 most vaccinated countries in the world. There are more studies showing "breakthrough" infections increasing. One in England claims 35% of infections are among the vaccinated.

I'm really worried about the precedents we're setting now and about all the money. I just do not trust anything to be done in good faith when there's a blank check attached to it, backed by treasury departments the world over.

But? I'm a cynic.. Distrustful by nature.

Maybe it's just me?
                      Last edited by confab; 08-06-2021, 8:31 AM.

Comment

• Hoghead
                        • Jun 2015

Here in the UK, 70% of the population is now fully vaccinated , the Delta variant's wave has dropped off, with a massive reduction in infection cases. All national restrictions are now lifted. Daily deaths are averaging 77 for the last few days, down from a high of 1250 a day last winter. A fifth of hospitalisations are now 18-34 year olds.

Public behaviour will influence where this goes.. Next winter and potential virus mutations are the wild cards. But i'm sure we'll need boosters, or fresh jabs on an annual basis. Oh yes, and to keep an eye on those 'running' the show. Politicians will milk anything,

Comment

• farmall
                          • Apr 2013

Let me guess... You are a Parrot, & You love watching tel lie vision
                          NIce schizo post. Babby found a new special word I see. How insightful.

Mass media is aimed at average 100 IQ ignorants. I don't get my ideas from celebrities or politicians. I view both with the scorn and contempt as I do the average windowlicker who hallucinates they're an important protagonist somehow worth "controlling" when they never use their political freedom anyway. Bubba and Methany could not matter less to me.

I form my opinions on disease (and precautions) based on a long interest in CBRN warfare. Political ideology is for people too lazy to think for themselves. I use logic and reason. I don't think much of modern America or the American people most of whom are self-education-averse. Even our urbanites think like ignorant rustics. The US has a capable technical elite but the rest are cattle for either of the parties they embrace. Celebrity culture is gasworthy.

They think they can have an informed opinion without putting in work but that's no more true for disease than it is for wrenching or machining.

I observe competently run societies like Iceland, Taiwan and Japan (the US Democratic Party doesn't run those) then compare and contrast to the worst (India) and the middling clown show tier (the US). Their choices and results demonstrate what works. So do billions of doses and the low hospitalization rate of the vaccinated.

One bonus of COVID is it kills the elderly who being the most religious, tech-ignorant, and science-averse are the worst barrier to individual freedom in the US (for example by opposing weed legalization), but when they fill ICUs (a hard concept to grasp for most who don't understand how few ICU facilities there are) they break the system for people who aren't useless eaters. It's not possible to hide ICU use rates because so many thousands of people work there. I deserve a functioning system not run by what the average moron hallucinates to be true.

That said (most of) those in the First World who get COVID at this point ya knew what they signed up for so fuck 'em. When the Dick Farrel types die I smile.

Comment

• Hoghead
                            • Jun 2015

^^Cool post Farmall, I swear you are a Vulcan, sent to observe us. Logical!

Weird thing in the UK, the most accurate media info is in a satirical magazine called 'Private Eye'.

Comment

• farmall
                              • Apr 2013

I'm particularly pissed off because COVID delayed my back surgery and chronic pain sucks.

I promptly got vaccinated via the Air Force but facilities were still limiting care while figuring out how to mitigate impact. I have other diagnosis and treatment plans and don't need human obstacles fucking that up. I'm a lifelong beneficiary of modern technology and medical science and mean to stay that way.

The morons don't understand that hospital resources are THIN and easily overwhelmed. The US doesn't have a civil defense capability worth mentioning post-Cold War Part 1. (If some Jihadist nutter unleashes BW on the West we are fucked by our own poor choices.)

Humans are a tool using species in a complex world the better of us built. It is not excusable to be ignorant because that's a civic duty failure. Stupid has a blast radius....

India is not run by Joe Biden (it's run by hyper-conservative Hindu nationalists). This is what an ignorant primitive society gets its public:

India's coronavirus death toll is staggering, and those responsible for cremating the bodies of victims face hazardous working conditions and increased risks of infection at cremation sites.

Comment

• Revelator
                                • Aug 2009

You fools preaching vaccines should consider stepping off of the
                                manufactured fear train (that goes around in circles).
                                1st of all, these injections that the Uneducated are having pumped
                                into their veins is most definitely not vaccines. They are just being
                                called vaccines by the profiteers & the ruling class. If They were called
                                what They really are, NOBODY would take the jab.
                                The covid con is driven by a relentless false narrative orchestrated by
                                technocrats, Using their owned & controlled mass media, And planned out
                                years ago, & the big con is just one of Their tools to advance certain agendas
                                that they have planned for the human cattle (goyim).
                                Those who have not figured out the obvious agendas in play, Should maybe try
                                paying attention to certain individuals, Claus Schwab in particular. & take a hard
                                look (not just a glimpse) of Claus Schwab's World Economic Forum (look at the
                                covid platforms) There, You will find the recipe for massive tyranny on a grand scale.
                                And don't forget to dig up the Rockefeller Foundations document written up in the
                                year 2010 describing a future "pandemic" & how to implement complete control over
                                populations. and of course, Take a hard look at technocrat Gate's "Event 201" which
                                was a "simulation" of a virus outbreak, Taking place 1 month before the BULLSHIT
                                PLANDEMIC Nonsense began.
                                Or, You can just remain in complete ignorance, & follow the herd to the slaughter, by
                                subscribing to the manufactured fear, lies, deception, & tyranny (& mass censorship)
                                leading You on a trail that leads to lost freedoms, lost rights, & possibly your demise.
                                You owe it to yourselves to at least step back from the main stream theory & further
                                investigate other avenues that lead to the truth, That are almost always covered up,
                                censored, & even ridiculed by the social engineers that are steering the world, on a road
                                that leads to a dystopian dictatorship, Using tecnocracy, tyranny, & deception as some
                                of Their favorite tools in Their tool box of control.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;