CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks Dragstews. It kept freezing on me so I had to exit and enter again to continue at the time frozen.

Hey DD... I've had 2 jabs. Am still 'open minded' about possible bad effects. Your remark is kinda unusual.... doesn't even fit the vid contents. re the vid, any time a man stands up and puts his rep and findings and opinion on the line we should listen carefully. Take from his remarks what you will but try and be open minded and not dismissive without proof or discussion. We're all in this together as are our kids, grand kids and others we care about.
    On TV we see so-called 'experts' tell us to take the vaccine and that the benefits outweigh the costs. I have sent in some questions but never get them addressed.

Bottom line is since these TV 'experts' do not know the vaccine ingredients then therefore they can not know the effects of them on humans. Also, if they do not know the ingredients then they can not know the combined effects of them either. AND since they do not know the long-term effects of the vaccine on humans they cannot say they are harmless/good/worth taking/pose no risk worth mentioning. Impossible to say without knowing the above. Impossible.

Get Adobe Flash player

"TV Experts" ? HaHa.... You mean the paid off clowns pushing the fake narrative?
    Tonight's FEAR is brought to You by Pfizer!

Cisco, Have You ever considered paying attention to the profiteers who are behind the plandemic?
    The CDC & WHO are heavilly funded by the Gates Foundation, & the idiotic TV network is very heavily
    funded & controlled by the Big Drug corporations, The largest cash cow on planet earth.
    "The World Population is heading towards 9 Billion.... Now If we do a REALLLLLLLLY GOOD Job with
    New Vaccines, & Reproductive Health Care, We could reduce that number by perhaps 10 or 15 Percent"
    -Bill Gates QUOTE (during a "Pre Covid" TED Conference that was discussing overpopulation).

Truth Bomb >>>>>> Bill Gates increased His net worth by almost double since the roll out
    of the new vaccines began. No wonder that c**ksuc**r is always smiling in His interviews
    when discussing the "covid numbers". or anything "covid" related.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey Rev.... maybe don't try and attack folks on YOUR SIDE. Maybe read my long f'n post a couple weeks ago starting with Trump and Hydroxyclorequin (sp?) HCQ for short. The elite made a deal with China. Gov't stopped working for us people a looong time ago and now it thinks and operates solely for corporations owned by the elite.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Hey Rev.... maybe don't try and attack folks on YOUR SIDE. Maybe read my long f'n post a couple weeks ago starting with Trump and Hydroxyclorequin (sp?) HCQ for short. The elite made a deal with China. Gov't stopped working for us people a looong time ago and now it thinks and operates solely for corporations owned by the elite.
    Relax, I'm not attacking you.
    I just think anyone who gets these shots, should pay more attention to the money (Big pharma & It's Financiers) that
    is driving the "pandemic" & think twice about who They are trusting.
    (Mainly Gates, Fouci, mass media,CDC, WHO,& the controlled political puppets)
    And you mentioned that you got two of the shots.
    my advise.... Avoid the Booster.

Get Adobe Flash player

I work in healthcare where my colleagues were fired for not getting the shot. Me, old and no prospects of kids w genetic ills. Need/want the $ so got the shot before knowing more about it. I have the cheap pill stuff and take it as advised on the FLCCCA website chart re prophylactic use. Don't forget that old biker expression..... "You gotta die from something."
    My dog in this fight isn't for me but for kids, grandkids, future kids and a looming slave-race picture like exactly what is happening in China, the global elite's partner in crime on all this.
    Oh and IMHO to find out exactly who is behind this I pray whistle blowers emerge from the FBI, CIA, Secret Service as to who controls the Epstein vids/evidence. I believe there's a small group of financiers at the helm keeping this stuff hidden but using it to control anyone against following orders. This evidence plus money to bribe MSM/elected gov't members and puppets in positions of authority is a classic top-down approach to this global problem.
    Gates gave $300 million to MSM and he is big in the vax game. That's just one example. Dr. John Campbell on Utube just did a vid re Freedom of Information data from UK showing deaths are way way less than MSM/gov't claims. Like 1/10th. Fear mongering us all while eliminating the weakest/oldest. Oh he says average age of death of those healthy and who died from the virus is like 81.5 years old. This well above average life expectancy and no justification for healthy kids and adults to get vaxed especially ones that had the virus and developed immunity. True experts are generally saying no booster for at least 7-8 months after getting over the virus. Omicron has thrown a big wrench in the gears of this elitist plan and looks like people are getting the con-game drift of it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    I know these sites are funny Dragstews but some of the people take them seriously if you don't splain why they are funny.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

I got it, it is no joke, not a typical virus, more like a bio-weapon. Messed me up. One month into this, still have blurred vision and lower lung pneumonia. I am unvaxxed.

Get Adobe Flash player

IMHO check out the FLCCCA website where actual true Drs have protocol charts/info and Dr referrals who you can connect with re a proper treatment for your long covid. A cheap little pill that won the 2015 Nobel Medical award (MSM calls 'horse dewormer') may help. Info on it there. Pal had what you got and day after 1 12mg pill said "I feel like a gorilla!" Was not going trucking for a couple mnths before. FLCCCA website hopefully can get you to email a Dr and get a prescription and a place to buy it (Pharmas don't want to provide it anymore even though used allot for scabies.)
    Do the research and remember that any other working treatment for it then halts the 'Emergency order' that has completely locked in on vaccines. Nothing is going to be allowed regardless of efficacy. Monoclonal antibodies that Trump secretly took kept quiet along with a couple other things you'll find on that website.
    God bless and best of healthy luck pal!

Pandemic that hit very hard.
    Let's get vaccinated

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JuneAmara View Post
    Pandemic that hit very hard.
    Let's get vaccinated

First post ?
    You’re a douche.
    Go back to whatever hole you crawled out from.

Quote Originally Posted by PoppaT123 View Post
    Does your doc recommend NOT getting a vaccine? Even though you had covid, doesnt necessarily guarantee that you wont get it again. The duration of "natural" immunity is likely not as long as that provided by the vaccine (though admittedly, the hard data is inconclusive at this point). Since the vaccine is free, its a no-brainer measure of safety. WhatsApp gb Most of the people who quickly shake off a covid infection have only upper-respiratory infections (clear lungs), but those who get lower respiratory infections have it much worse and are more likely to require admission and possible intubation to maintain respiratory function.
    She mentioned it, and she said there is a chance I could get it again.. But, as you say, no data and she's not really worried about it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farnandez View Post
    She mentioned it, and she said there is a chance I could get it again.. But, as you say, no data and she's not really worried about it.
    Omicron is very likely what you'll get. It generally is very weak BUT provides you immunity against serious Delta. Delta cannot go into someone that got over omicron. Denmark dropped all mandates figuring with90% vaccinated and with Omicron spreading like crazy unable to be stopped they felt Omicron would stop Delta's spread providing people with immunity once over it.

Realise that the only reason for continued masking/lockdowns/prevention of large gatherings is to keep hospitalizations at a level that healthcare can handle. This point has been reached most places according to omicron case counts starting to drop along with hospitalizations.

Get Adobe Flash player

It looks like the covidian death cultists (perpetrators of the covid scam demic) could be
    heading for a trial in the future for their crimes against humanity.
    I'm not holding my breath though, Since the systemic corruption goes so deep, elite
    criminals rarely pay for their crimes. You have to find judges who were not taking
    trips to epstein island !
    https://www.brighteon.com/a5be543f-b...c-536efa46164b

Get Adobe Flash player

Pretrial transcript laying it out

https://www.brighteon.com/a5be543f-b...c-536efa46164b

Get Adobe Flash player

The Global Death Cult

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guidestone group updated.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	145.2 KB 
ID:	108238

Get Adobe Flash player

View this at your own discretion:
    https://rumble.com/v10t36l-dr.-ardis...l-real-bo.html

Share This