0%
    Exceptional
    0%
  • imdpistons
    • May 2020

Originally posted by LisaBallard
    Please welcome IMD Piston Co. to the Chop Market
    Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the invitation to this forum.

You may have heard of us before, or you may not. We are a classic & vintage motorcycle piston manufacturing & distribution company from the UK. Since 1989, we have been helping people with good quality piston kits, at an affordable price.

Our pistons are designed individually, to replicate the OEM design, with added features that make your engine run smoothly. I joined this forum simply because i think we can help members of this forum with any piston related questions, fitting issues, tolerances, boring instructions and also to provide all members with a reliable source of contact, whether it be for a BSA, or a Honda, or an Ariel, or a Kawasaki (the list goes on).

If any members would like to ask any questions, regarding quality, specifications, instructions or about recieving an IMD Piston kit, then please get in touch.

And thanks to Lisa, i am happy to announce that all members of the ChopCult forum will recieve 15% off their order, anytime, with no restrictions or exclusions, using code CHOPCULT at their checkout.

Thank you for the warm welcome, and we are here to answer any and all questions.

Kind Regards
    Andrew

Comment

• farmall
      • Apr 2013

Cool. How about posting some interesting piston threads such as how they're made, best practices for measuring pistons and bores, etc?

Do it with plenty of pics like Dragstews does his threads. Your offerings will be showcased and the group may learn useful things.

The more interesting content you get out there the more people will see it, and tech articles shit all over mere advertisements because they give potential customers a better way to see the product, understand the product, and (for noobs) more easily learn what us old farts take for granted. There's no reason ya can't crosspost threads in a variety of fora. I'm into vintage Britbikes and note one has to look more than should be necessary to find and compare parts.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;