CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 16 of 19 First ... 61415161718 ... Last

Thread: Community News

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default New sticker pack!

Rep the Cult with this 4 pack of clear vinyl stickers.  Put 'em on your tool box, your bike, and the stall door of your favorite bar. 

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Slim-Pickins

Take a moment to check out "Slim-Pickins" built by 33 member Steven Lee "Slim" George. Big thanks to Blane Johns for helping us put this feature together!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default You've Got Mail!

chopcult-logos

Sign up for our weekly newsletter and never miss our latest features, event promotions, FREE giveaways, and new gear drops!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default New giveaway from our friends at the Chopperfest

Click here to enter to win a free 10x0 vendor spot. They'll announce the lucky winner on November 5th. Best of luck!!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default From our friends at Russ Brown

What is the best protection for a motorcycle crash? What is the most comfortable armor riders can wear? We answer these questions and more in an exclusive interview with D3O Head of Motorsports, Richard Harfoot.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Meet CF Builder Luke Morris

"Chop Merchandise is a small company that caters to the vintage motorcycle community with its top-of-the-line goods that include custom knives, clothing, custom wallets, and a tool roll, to name a few. Building and riding motorcycles is a massive part of my life and have brought me a lot of good times. Chop Merchandise is a small way I can give back to the community." Luke Morris

Be sure to swing by Chop Merchandise's booth during the show and speak to Luke about your moto needs! Luke's booth is located on Main Street by the bike show.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default From The Archives

Check out Joe's bike here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Born-Free Texas Video

The inaugural edition of Born-Free Texas was a blast and a half. Invited builders from past Born-Free Motorcycle Shows put together their greatest hits and brought them out to the Texas countryside for a rocking display. The ride-in show brought in some stunning custom motorcycles we had never seen before. Extensive red dirt roads cover Yellow Rose Canyon and provided some great riding and rubbernecking throughout the weekend. Throw in multiple live shows from killer bands, a wall of death, and international vendors, and you've got our kind of good time. Huge thanks to everyone involved in putting this on. We can't wait to do it all over again.

A big shoutout to @FREAKMOUNT for sponsoring our coverage of the show! They set us up with some of the world's strongest magnetic phone mounts to give to builders and were a big part of making this recap video possible. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and give this video a like. Thank you!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default New: The Dicey Campout Motorcycle Board Game and VOL 4

"The worst motorcycle game you'll ever play." This motorcycle-themed board game is unlike most games. That could be good or bad. You and some pals have decided to ride your sleds to a campout and party! As you know, things don't always go to plan. Breakdowns, distractions, and unfortunate events always appear at the worst times. Take detours, and shortcuts, and visit interesting establishments. Ride through the city and into the country as you find out who your true friends are. Then, screw over those dirtbags before they screw you! Drag pegs so you're not the creep holding up the party!

Includes: 20x20 professionally made game board in full color, (1) die, (6) playing pieces and instructions. Artist Rob Hudnut takes full blame for the game design, gameplay, development, and illustration. "I've always loved playing games of all kinds. Growing up, we had board games, cards, dice, and mazes. Video games were just crude 2D images on our VIC-20 in the '80s. I've developed many games over the years, but this game seemed to make sense right now. I really wanted to see this one go full circle. From idea to a playable design, and finally, a game laid out on tables around the world. I’ve always dreamed of making a game that people would get to play outside of friends and family. I’m super excited to know that loads of people will be playing my game in other states and other countries!"

And here we are 4 years down the line from the start and offering another Book of How-To! Vol. 4 (ADD LINK) is packed with tips, tricks, and motorcycle DIY goodness! Fully illustrated cover to cover, just like the 3 volumes before. The Greasy Reaper Book of How-To Vol. 4. This book measures 8.5"x 8.5" and weighs 1 pound! Over 100 pages of custom illustrations, helpful how-to knowledge, and tips and tricks for working on motorcycles, choppers and building custom parts. These books are designed for average people with average skills and average tools. Any motorcycle enthusiast can benefit from this info!

VOL 3

VOL 2

Vol 1

Totally different content in each volume, each book covers separate how-to topics. Own them all!

COMBO DEALS: 

Quad Squad: All 4 volumes at discounted price

The Dicey Double: The game and Vol.4 + FREE color book (while supplies last) discounted price

The Dicey Collection: The game and all 4 volumes + color book (while supplies last) discounted price

About the Artist: "My family has a long history with motorcycles. My great-grandmother owned a flathead rigid Harley and rode it everywhere. My uncle had many bikes, and there are many stories! My folks rode 2-up on their Norton Commando for YEARS, before and after my brother and I were born. My dad customized British bikes and commuted to work every day, year-round, save for only ice and snow. He primarily rode his Norton but also rode a Triumph and Moto Guzzi. They were members of many organizations, like the AMA, and worked the corners at the local track during bike races. I caught the bug before I was born. I started out with a Honda XR75 in 6th grade. Rode that bike every day I could up and down our urban neighborhood street after school with my brother. I’ve had many bikes over the years, including several Harleys. I work on all my own stuff in my garage. Paint, pinstripe, leatherworking and fabricating. I’ve ridden year-round, just like my folks. I think it’s cool to know a bit about an artist. I always ask myself questions when I see the artwork, like, “Who IS this guy? Some dude that draws well, but have they ever got out from behind the art desk? Have they even ridden a bike or worked on one on the side of the road?” All the tips, tricks, how-to's, and ideas in my books combine wrenching, riding, and getting help and advice from friends and family over the years. Please consider following me on IG (greasyreaper) for new content and sales! Thank you so much for your interest in my artwork!" - Rob Hudnut - Greasy Reaper

Get Adobe Flash player

Default We need your help!!!!

We are stoked to see www.chopcult.com nominated in this year's Cycle Source Magazine's Best Media Release (number 16) in their poll. So please take a moment and vote for us.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default From our friends at Russ Brown

While most people love a challenge, there are very few who seek challenges out the way I’ve seen Katie Harrington do it. Even the truly adventurous stick to mastering their one discipline. Stunt Riders aren’t also rodeo cowboys, surfers don’t do ultra-marathons, and Evel Knievel never summited Mt. Everest. Katie, on the other hand, has taught herself how to ride a motorcycle, took on a body-building competition, moved through multiple phases of careers with the Air Force, Army, and National Guard, and now has taken on the Miss Veteran America competition. Read more

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Please help us!

There is still time to vote for your favorites in Cycle Source's best of survey. We are stoked to see www.chopcult.com nominated in this year's Cycle Source Magazine's Best Media Release (number 16) in their poll. So please take a moment and vote for us.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Save some cash!

Our friends at Throttle Addiction are hosting their Black Friday sale now. Click here to save up to 70% on 300+ products. Tell them CC sent ya!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Early BF/CM savings from No School Choppers

"I am offering 20% off NSC products for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. The sale includes all brackets, lights, shirts, sweatshirts, and hats. The promo code to use is: TAKE20 and the sale is live now. Thanks for supporting No School Choppers!"-Sean

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Rolling Heavy Magazine Holiday Sock-O-Stuff

Let us do the work for you this Holiday Season with the Rolling Heavy Magazine "HOLIDAY SOCK-O-STUFF".

You get:

1- Holiday Stocking (Stockings Vary)

1- Copy of Rolling Heavy Magazine #18

1- Rolling Heavy sticker pack with all 3 current stickers

1- Kozy ( we choose the color ) Ready to hang on your mantle with care in hopes that Capt. Heavy is drinking beer in your chair.

Ships USPS FLAT RATE for the fastest shipping we can offer.

Sorry, this deal is for the USA only. For international, please contact first.

BUY HERE

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Sweet deals from fna custom cycles

"We are very thankful for all your support over the years! We are having a sale starting today until Monday! 15% off everything except mag setups using code FNA15 at checkout! We also have a preorder on our dual magneto setup at the current price, and they are in the machine shop now being made here in Fla. this bike has all the FNA goodies."-Eric Allard

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Painthuffer Metal Flake $10.00 sale

Add some color to your world by using Painthuffer's Metal Flake! Their flake is the brightest in the business, especially the 33 Custom Metal Flake. Buy a jar of the 33 custom here and see the rest of the deal here. A portion of the 33 custom metal flake sales benefits Moto F.A.M.

Get Adobe Flash player

FRI-MONDAY will be 15% Off all Biltwell Products

Click here to save

Learn about the raffle here!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default From Pittsburg Moto

Click here to save 20% on select products from 11/25-11/28. Thanks!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Support Le Pera

Use promo code NOVEMBER2022 to save some cash on Le Pera hats and shirts! This sale ends at midnight (PST) on 11/28/2022.

Share This