Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LisaBallard
    • Jul 2009

If you contribute to the motorcycle community, this thread is for you

If you contribute to the motorcycle community, this thread is for you. We are calling for artists, craftsmen, artisans, photographers, fabricators, independent motorcycles shops, event promoters, and parts companies to comment below and let the community know what services you offer. I created a post on Facebook and Instagram for you to use as well as CC has over 500,000 followers between the two outlets. Get some new customers and expand your business. Best of luck, and thanks for using the website! Peace.
    Lisa
  • RollingHeavyMagazine
    • Jan 2015

What’s up everybody, Matt here from ROLLING HEAVY MAGAZINE. If you’re into VANS, BREWS, DOOBS & BOOBS, then
    you’ll prolly dig Rolling Heavy Magazine. A Bitchin Boogie Van Book brand put out with the support of all you guys and our
    good buddy @vonfuct.

Here’s a link if y’all wanna check it out. Appreciate all of you and your time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RHM_CC_Cover_016_W.D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	1316544 https://rollingheavymagazine.bigcartel.com

Thanks @chopcult for always pushing the boundaries of bringing us all together!
    Last edited by LisaBallard; 03-21-2020, 6:00 PM.

Comment

• gww250
      • Nov 2011

Thanks for the opporunity Lisa. I'm Gary from the Chopper Builders Handbook and we do custom parts of all descriptions also Ness, Century, and Dick Allen styled Springers.
      chopperbuildershandbook.com/index.html

Comment

• JBinNC
        • Dec 2018

I have a shop in High Point, NC.

Jim's Motor Service

I do rebuilds of components, no complete bikes any more. I do a little mail order work, but mostly serve NC.

I do almost anything v-twin HD from the 20th century. And the occasional set of twinkie heads.

Jim

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

Motor rebuilds is mostly my cup of tea ...

Name:	83021776_869975743443919_2514726531746496512_n.jpg
Size:	287.4 KB
ID:	1316545

.... Mild to Wild ....

Name:	36064592_10216905277764700_9092299964377202688_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	1316546
          Last edited by Dragstews; 03-21-2020, 6:12 PM.
          Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Just here on CC...............

I'm retired from working for the public.............................
            Last edited by Tattooo; 03-22-2020, 9:11 AM.

Comment

• WillSCB
              • Dec 2014

Hey Lisa, thanks for this. I run sincitybiker.com. It is a website that has a complete, up to date events calendar and information on motorcycle events and such in the Las Vegas area. Been hosting a couple of events for site sponsors for a couple months (until the government said all gathering need to stop.) Doing the Sin City Biker BBQ on the 3rd Sunday of each month, and Motorin' Mondays on the 4th Monday of every month. Motorin' Mondays will have a ride in bike show and a wet t-shirt contest. Plan to have 1st and 2nd place in both contests featured in a 12 month calendar. Here's a photo of one my "Ladies of Sin." My calendar girls for the site. This is Tarah Una, an amputee model who lost an arm to cancer at the age of 23. Those of you who attended the Alien Abduction Runs in Rachel, NV, will recognize her as the one who did fleshhook suspension from the old tow truck that the sign hung from.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0025.jpg
Size:	313.0 KB
ID:	1316562

Comment

• NOSCHOOLCHOPPERS
                • Sep 2009

Im Sean of No School Choppers. I make the best license plates brackets and they're made in the USA! Check out Chopcultstore or my website www.noschoolchoppers.com to check out all sorts of brackets along with other products I sell like tail lights, frames, springers, brakes, shirts, hats and more. Thanks again for this post Lisa!

Comment

• TroyFab
                  • Aug 2009

Troy Fabrication is a small company based in Rhode Island that designs and manufactures custom motorcycle parts. We have a line of standard parts that is available on our website www.troyfab.com and we also do select custom work. We build custom motorcycles to showcase our parts line and this also helps us come up with ideas for new parts. To can follow along with Troy Fab on instagram search @troyfab

Comment

• WannaBeFabrication
                    • Mar 2015

Hey everyone, my name’s Jordan and I make custom handlebars, made to order out of Rising Sun, MD. I also do some motorcycle repair but my main specialty is fabrication and handlebars. Pop over to my Instagram (@WannaBeFabrication) and check out all the rad shit I’ve made for customers over the past two years. I’ve got bars all over the states, one in Australia, and three sets in Panama.

Comment

• AlmostOldschool
                      • Oct 2019

What's going on folks. My name is Graham and I am co-owner of Almost Oldschool Motorcycle Co.
                      We are located in southern Ontario Canada. We make custom stainless steel handle bars in 1" and 7/8 in ornamental polished stainless, powder coated or chrome. Check out our Instagram @almostoldschool and shoot us a message were always down to meet more locals and grow the community. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• seaking
                        • Jul 2013

Thanks for the opportunity, this is my free time, 100% garage work. Repro casting "phase 3" primary plates:

Name:	IMG_20200405_202211955.jpg
Size:	304.9 KB
ID:	1317224

Hand cast and machined in USA for HD Shovelhead.

100% developed and machined in house. Gauging interest (sign of the times) at this point, prototype phase. If you're interested kohssc on gmail--or check out the blog if anything

Comment

• Voneville
                          • Mar 2013

Hello, this is Derek from In The Weeds podcast. I do a interview format podcast you can find by searching Choppers: In the Weeds. Season 2 of the podcast has been delayed mostly because I started my winter build early. I’m relocating my “studio” and should start rolling again soon. I also post original photos on the IG at @intheweeds757

Thanks!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                          Working...
                          ;