CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Old Gold Garage Co. offering HD service in the LA/Ventura area

proud to announce that we are now offering service on Harleys by a factory trained mechanic with over 40 years experience. Specializing in Sportster, Panhead, Shovelhead, Knucklehead, Flatheads etc. early Evo no problem, but we dont want to get too involved with re-tuning you EFI or computer modules. You can go to the dealership for new bikes...We also do full fabrication and custom builds.
    Call to set up an appointment

Old Gold Garage Co.
    Ventura Ca.
    (805)644-1959
    oldgoldgarage@att.net

oldgoldgarage.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brightgen.jpg  

Boston

Default Thanks for the notice!

Thanks for this notice. I know OTHER SITES consider this spamming but I think you guys are one of "us"...so I appreciate letting us know you exist. I hope there is somewhere else the CC can list this...sorta' like the "Jock Shop" on that "other" world famous site....!!!!!!!!!!

Good on you guys.

Boston

Get Adobe Flash player

thanks for bringin that up Boston. I didn't see anywhere else to post it, so I thought American was the right place for now. If any of the administrators feel the need to move this post feel free. I definately dont want people on here to feel like I'm trying to take advantage of them or this site. Just offering a service for locals. I've seen a pew posts about people looking for shops around LA that work on vintage tin. Maybe a section for shops would be a good idea, hint hint nudge nudge...

Get Adobe Flash player

You know this is a good idea. I was just hanging out at Deluxe Motor Co yesterday, shootin the shit and checkin out what's on his lifts (always something cool there). Randall is also a member here (Goes by Superknuck), and this guy is a encyclopedia of vintage Harley info, and knows how to put that knowledge to work turning wrenches. And some of his friends are always stopping by, hanging out, telling stories, or picking Randall and Clark's heads. John is the other owner, but I haven't really seen him a lot. Think we just always miss each other. Great people and a great shop. Yesterday I even had the pleasure of meeting an ol' timer who used to play Motorcycle Baseball. Yes, exactly what it sounds like. Only the pitcher and catcher on their feet. You swing at the ball, then have to start the bike, and ride the bases while other riders try to get you out. This was done when the bikes were kick only also. He said it was common if your bike wasn't tuned to be out at home plate. The guy was 80 I believe, and only knows how to ride foot clutch and hand shift. He said he had one foot shift for a week, and could never get used to it, so he sold it right away. He still has a 58 Pan he bought new in 1958. You won't get that at a dealership. Sorry to get off subject. Not trying to hijack, but I think you guys are on to something. Hey Bill, we got a "Made In America" sticky, how but a good ol' Mom & Pop shop sticky?

billdozer

Hey Bill, we got a "Made In America" sticky, how but a good ol' Mom & Pop shop sticky?

We're working on something better than this down the road. You can also put it in the Classifieds under the Fab & Custom Services section. Posting it in a thread like this is fine, but it'll just fade away in a few days. Also, if one shop does it like this and they all pile on and do it, we'll have a shit ton of clutter and it'll start feeling like spam. Indy shops like OGGC are central to this whole deal and we want them to have their place for sure, so we're working on doing some stuff in the classifieds and Forum to give shops a place without just ripping the JJ and doing a Jock Shops. For now, this is fine here, once we have a better alternative we'll ask shops to use that.

Share This