CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default MidUSA Springer pics???

Anyone running one of those cheap MidUSA springer front ends that Lowbrow sells? Looks like their main selling point, like the Moto Iron ones from TC Bros, is that they are cheap but not DNA cheap. It's a shame that DNA is the only sub-thousand buck option for narrow springers. Anyway, just wondering what those things look like on bikes. I want to see... I dunno... I guess I wanna see how "not narrow" they are? Trying to figure out if it's gonna piss me off and look too wide with a 21x2.15 or not. I searched and found one in-progress photo of one on a shovel but that was about it. If you have one or have photos of one, I wouldn't mind seeing it. Ditto for the Moto Iron but mainly want to see the MidUSA. That is, unless they're the same part just rebranded differently for Lowbrow/TC Bros. Wouldn't shock me. I'd also take any recommendations on getting my narrow springer fix for a better price. Best option so far is twisted choppers

Edit: found one more relevant thread but not many photos http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51389
    Last edited by SledKicker; 02-08-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Share This