CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Ok thanks , but dont think that’s gonna work for me , but I’ll have a think on it

The under seat tank is the main & appx 4 gals . Sporty tank is now the leccy box .
    It ran a fuel pump as std so no probs there , plus now have all the bits to finish the fuel tank and I like the idea .
    Could be tempted to revert to silver / orange at a push . But have been told it looks very “ “Jurassic park “ which I kinda dig , plus I think it makes me quite visible !
    It is being built to cover vast distances as well as general use . Hence all the luggage space options .
    I know it’s kind of a mess physically and stylistically . But to be honest that was planned , it kinda works for me !
    Possibly not quite the right forum for it . But what ever your thoughts it is a “ custom” .
    Respect for your opinions , always willing to listen even if I don’t always hear !
    Ride safe

If you like it that's all that matters! I was just suggesting what I'd do based on my preferences, but its your bike so you do what you like man, and you've done more actual chopping than me on my bike most of my stuff Is bolt on and very light modification to make stuff fit.

Yeah gotta agree with that ��
    Part of me likes your ideas tho , but wanna try to stick with the way it’s evolving at the mo .
    Yeah I May have done a lot more work than you do . But that also means more headaches , probs, expenditure , frustration and more time lol
    But “hey ho “they all count and if we’re enjoying building and ( hopefully ) riding them that’s all that matters

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I like it. Not because it matches my personal taste, because it doesn't, I like it because it screams "individuality".

And isn't that what Chop Cult is all about. Doing your own thing, regardless if others like it or not. Non-conformity. Building what YOU want, and not following some rule book.

And I totally get the cargo racks. Here's pics of 2 of mine (I have 5 different racks of various sizes for my 2 bikes). The first one is my "daily" rack, I use it frequently. It's on the bike in my avatar.

The second is my largest (2' x 2'), I call it my "flatbed". I only mount it when I need to carry large, heavy stuff, like bringing a wheel to the shop for a tire change. These pics were taken after arriving home, when I left for the shop I had the wheel with the old tire still on it, and the new tire strapped on top of that. To my surprise the bike still handles pretty well (10 miles to the shop by freeway).

I like being able to carry stuff, I don't own a 4 wheeled vehicle, and I'm fiercely independent and would never ask someone to give me a ride in their car to carry something.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010966.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	288.3 KB 
ID:	110166

Name:	P1010643.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	298.2 KB 
ID:	110168

Name:	P1010644.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	303.9 KB 
ID:	110167

Name:	P1010642.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	299.4 KB 
ID:	110169
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 04-10-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Right with you there Evilblacksabre
    Love what your doing there it’s well cool .
    I don’t own any other vehicles ( Cept a pedal bike lol )
    And don’t want to either . I don’t like rule books fads or trends either . I wanna build what I want how I want or need .
    Not to “ fit in or please others “ . There nowt wrong with any other styles of bike ( a lot of them look great and some are very clever ) but it just ain’t for me .
    Tend to be a solitary individual and therefore independent as well . Don’t wanna try to be different , just wanna live as me and build bikes as I see them in my ( warped lol ) mind / outlook .
    Which is is what chop cult and customising is all about in my mind

Have you come up with a solution for lengthening the drive shaft?

Share This