X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vietnammotorcycletours
    • Jul 2018

Motorbike Holiday in North Vietnam – 12 Days

Motorbike Holiday in North Vietnam
    This is one of our most recommended motorbike tours in Vietnam, within 12 day riding motorbike to almost corners of Northern Vietnam on some of the most imposing mountain passes in Northwest and Northeast, you’ll have chance to visit all the most beautiful terrace rice fields, the unique Rock Plateau in Ha Giang – Dong Van and the largest waterfalls – Ban Gioc and most beautiful natural lakes in Vietnam –Ba Be lake. This 12 Day Vietnam Motorbike Tour is the mixture of on and off-road motorbike riding with local culture discovering. It’s surely great experience of the authentic Vietnam.

Destination: Mai Chau - Mu Cang Chai - Sapa - Ha Giang - Meo Vac - Cao Bang - Ban Gioc Waterall - Ba Be lake -Thac Ba lake

Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau Velley: 170 km

Depart from western edge of Hanoi at about 9:00, start motorbike riding to the Northwest of the Hanoi on the big free way. After one hour ride we’ll be in the countryside where the motorbike holiday is really enjoyable with riding on easy countryside back roads, seeing green nature and meeting smiling local people. The motorbike ride in the afternoon is surely the highlight of this North Vietnam motorbike tour with a lot of stop for beautiful pictures. We’ll be in Mai Chau valley at about 5:00 pm. Home stay in the villages of the Thai People.
    Road to Mai Chau

Day 2: Mai Chau – Phu Yen: 160 km

After breakfast and saying good bye to the Thai host, we keep motorbike touring up North Vietnam to Phu Yen. Today’s ride is short but offers some easy off-road challenge and many stops for picturing of landscapes and visiting the villages of local hill tribes. This ride also takes you to Moc Chau plateau in which you can see the large and green tea fields that become well-known to the Vietnamese people, in the afternoon, the motorcycle riding to Phu Yen offers amazing view along the beautiful Da river. Finish the enjoyable second day of the Motorbike tour in North Vietnam in a peaceful town Phu Yen at around 5:00 pm.

Check in the standard hotel in town.

Day 3: Phu Yen – Mu Cang Chai – Than Uyen: 210 km

For many riders all over the world, Northern Vietnam includes some of the best routes for motorcycle touring and the route from Phu Yen to Than Uyen via Mu Cang Chai is one of them. The road today is all what you wish to have on a motorbike tour in Vietnam with beautiful rice terrace fields, motorbike tours north vietnamcolorful hill tribes along the road, quiet traffic and long mountain pass with imposing view. The ride offers many stops for picturing and visiting the local people. This promise to be one of the best Vietnam motorbike tours. We’ll be in Than Uyen town and finish a great day riding at a hotel at around 5: 00 pm. Hotel stay.

Day 4: Than Uyen – Sapa: 110 km

It’s another amazing day of motorbike touring in North Vietnam, this short motorbike tour to Sapa offers a great view of mountain with large green tea fields and imposing Fanxipan peak, the ride will cross the O Qui Ho – one of the longest and most beautiful mountain passes in Northern Vietnam. You’ll have chance to take many pictures of breathtaking view of mountain at the level of around 2000 meters above sea level, riding a motorbike on this famous pass is surely a great experience, it’s surely one of the best part of this Vietnam motorcycle tour. We’ll finish riding in Sapa at noon then spend another half day to discover Sapa by foot of just take it easy to relax in town. Stay in hotel or home stay (optional)

Day 5: Sapa – Bac Ha: 160 kmmotorcycle North Vietnam

After breakfast in Sapa, we’ll hit the road all the way down from Sapa on another side of the Hoang Lien mountain range. It also offers a great view of nature with more terrace rice fields. The motorbike ride today is almost on the smooth roads along the Chinese border through some rustic villages and nice terrace fields. We’ll end the fifth day of Northern Vietnam motorbike tour in the little town of Bac Ha at around 4: 00 pm. Check in a standard hotel in town.

Day 6: Bac Ha – Ha Giang: 190 km.

This Vietnam motorcycle tour to Ha Giang today gives you a completely different taste of riding. It has more off-road motorbike riding options and also offers a different view of mountain from the ones you’ve seen before. In addition, the ride via Hoang Su Phi could give you one of the best view of rice terraces if you come at the right time, it will surely make you feel worthy to be here with the motorbikes. This could be the highlight of this 12 day motorbike tour in North Vietnam. We’ll arrive Ha Giang at around 5:00 pm. Hotel stay.

Day 7: Ha Giang – Dong Van – Meo Vac: 170 km Ha Giang

Ha Giang – North Vietnam is always the best choice for motorcycle touring in Vietnam, being famous for the large and breathtaking plateau of rock with colorful and friendly people living around, Ha Giang and Dong Van Global Geo-park is always an attractive destination for motorcyclists whenever they come, you can see here the different beauties in different times and seasons. This Vietnam motorbike ride around Ha Giang should be the best part of this motorcycle tour in Vietnam. We’ll end the day in the middle of the rock plateau – little town of Meo Vac at around 5: 00 PM. Hotel stay.

Day 8: Meo Vac – Quang Uyen: 200 km

Leaving the amazing rock plateau of Dong Van – Ha Giang for Quang Uyen – where you can experience another beauty of North Vietnam. The motorbike tour today offers quite different view of nature in another part of North Vietnam where the mountains are more green but lower with more villages and ethnic people. We’ll corss Cao Bang city to get to little town named Quang Uyen where we stay overnight at a homestay.

Day 9: Quang Uyen – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Cao Bang : 180 kmBan Gioc waterfall

The ride today is another highlight of this motorcyle tour North Vietnam. We’ll motorbike on almost quiet backroads through some peaceful villages with green peaceful view of nature. After having lunch nearby the Ban Gioc waterfalls, we’ll take some pictures of this largest waterfall in Vietnam before heading on another scenic road back to Cao Bang. Arrive at Cao Bang city at around 4:30. Check in the hotel then spend sometime to try some local beer in the city.

Day 10: Cao Bang – Ba Be lake: 150 km

We’ll have an easy riding day. Leaving the city, we’ll ride almost on smooth mountain passes to the largest natural lake – Ba Be lake, we’ll be there at lunch time then spend the afternoon with the team of Vietnam Motorbike Tour Expert to discover the lake by boat, swimming on the lake or having a short walk around the villages nearby the lake and the Ba Be National Park. We’ll stay with the Tay people at a nice house on stilts.

Day 11: Ba Be lake – Thac Ba lake: 170 kmThac Ba lake

The motorcycle ride today from Ba Be lake is almost on sealed back-roads with green view of nature and countryside, the ride is quite easy, it’s up and down on not so high mountains but offers many things to see and some interesting visits to rural villages of the hill tribes. We’ll arrive at a nice village of the Dzao people where we stay overnight at around 3:30 pm, leave the bikes at the homestay then spend the rest time of the day for the boat ride around the Thac Ba lake or easy walk around that peaceful village. Stay overnight in the stilt-house of the Dzao people’s village.

Day 12: Thac Ba lake – Hanoi: 180 km

Saying goodbye to the family then start the ride at around 8:00 AM. We’ll take some easy off-road to get out of the villages then keep stay sae and relax on the dyke road along some little rivers to go down to Hanoi. Around last15 km should be more difficult because we get closer to Hanoi city. We’ll end this great motorcycle tour Vietnam at around 4:30 PM at our bike shop in the western edge of the city. Leave the bikes at our shop then the Motorbike Tour Expert team will take you back to your hotel by car or taxi.
    Last edited by vietnammotorcycletours; 07-18-2018, 1:12 AM.
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

I suggest you post in the advrider forums as that market is FAR more likely to be interested in your service.

Adventure Rider is the center of the adventure motorcycle riding world. Visit ADVrider.com for the latest news, reviews and adventure community discussions.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
      • May 2015

Charlie may ride.......but Charlie don't surf!!

Comment

• SamHain
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by farmall
        I suggest you post in the advrider forums as that market is FAR more likely to be interested in your service.

https://advrider.com/index.php
        I don’t know probably the Best spam I’ve seen, Hell one of the most jntesting posts in a while. Every bikes a dirt bike.

But I’m also not rich enough to do it.

Comment

• nuklhd
          • Sep 2013

shit I don't need to leave the states to see beautiful scenery to ride in.

Comment

• SamHain
            • Apr 2024

Nope, there’s beauty everywhere. But I sure as fuck love getting out of the states.

Comment

• farmall
              • Apr 2013

Everyone should see travel outside their home country. It's mind-expanding and those tours are probably quite affordable.

Comment

• hillcat
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by farmall
                Everyone should see travel outside their home country. It's mind-expanding and those tours are probably quite profitable.
                In one pic there are at least 11 riders parked on the side of the road. 5 or 6 riders is the most I can ride with before it becomes a cluster fuck.
                Still I would love to tour some other country if I could afford it. Maybe Canada? I heard Montreal has great titty bars.

Comment

• vonhelmet
                  • May 2010

Yeah, this was cool spam. I usually report all spam here, I hate it. Didn't report this one. If you speak Vietnamese you'll know what this means- SAT CONG!

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                    • Oct 2016

Uncle Sam wanted to send me all expenses paid, but then they decided to pick up their toys and go home.

Comment

• Allen9X
                      • Sep 2021

Sounds like a great expedition around Vietnam countryside.

Comment

• JimP
                        • Aug 2021

Sorry I've had enough of that country

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                        Working...
                        ;