Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shakeybones
    • Apr 2017

Originally posted by btalley63
    Just curious Shakeybones, how long have you suffered from anxiety and when did it start? I have my brother in law living on my sofa who can’t work because of anxiety. His anxiety started right after his last job.
    I have been suffering from this bullshit since i was 19...I am now 35. So good long while.

Comment

• Hoghead
      • Jun 2015

Ha! The UK has decided to legalise cannabis products for medicinal reasons, today.

Comment

• Hubbard
        • Dec 2010

I'm not a doper so bear with me will ya, if it helps with arthritis great, but are you dopey when you use it?

Comment

• vonhelmet
          • May 2010

No, does not get you "dopey". THC is the chemical in weed that gets you high. CBD is not psychoactive, meaning no "dopey".

Comment

• SamHain
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by shakeybones
            I wouldn't worry about that. Most tinctures and oils have around .2 -.3% THC which is negligible. My dad takes it for his arthritis and is a dredge operator and gets tested regularly. Never failed a test. I have noticed that my arthritic as fuck hands, which usually get sore and stiff while riding, now feel fine even after a long ride.
            It’s easy to say don’t worry about it, another story when its your own career on the line.

Comment

• shovel625
              • Mar 2018

Originally posted by nuklhd
              my wife is taking the oil now and her back and leg feels much better. I have so many ailments mostly pain related i'd love to try the cbd oil but I just had a random pee test at work and afraid it might screw with those results.
              almost all urine test are looking for the metabolites that clear thc from the body. If the metabolites are low you pass the test if they are high you fail. Thats why cbd shouldnt result in a positive test result

Comment

• nmaineron
                • Nov 2010

I would like to give it a try.I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was in my early 20's. Didn't have a clue what it was but it scared the shit out of me and smoking weed made it worse.I kept trying to be normal like everyone else and I spent hours talking myself down from hurting myself. Meds have given me relief and at 63 I still take them daily. I too suffer from arthritis. With three knee replacement surgeries and chronic pain from my back and general arthritic pain it would be nice to get something that would give me some relief.

Comment

• farmall
                  • Apr 2013

Weed variety has greatly expanded since ancient times (I'm ancient) so systematic sampling may serve you well. Finding cannabis which produces specific effects takes some work, and finding it again will take more until the industry stabilizes.

At least you now live in a free state instead of one dominated by viciously ignorant pseudo-Christian repressionist assholes.

Support your pols who put the people first:

Some people, self included, benefit greatly from GABA supplements. Learn how GABA and various ways of increasing it may help you. There's a shitload of homework involved but knowledge is worth it.

Another interesting source is Erowid. Their website design sucks but the content is worth the read, especially the experience vaults. https://www.erowid.org/

When I'm curious I focus on a subject and study it thoroughly. This is particularly important when dealing with drugs, supplements, food etc because the signal-to-noise ratio on the internet is very, very bad.
                  Last edited by farmall; 07-10-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Hubbard
                    • Dec 2010

Emailed my doc and axed about it. His wife takes it for joint pain and swears it works.They sell it at the office and have great results. I have to take a piss test to get tramadol and apparently no worries. I'll try some soon. Thanks for the op.

Comment

• metalheart28
                      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by shakeybones
                      I had been on a mix of Paxil and Klonopin for around 10 years. I slowly began to taper my meds. The withdrawal symptoms were unbearable. I tried tapering, quitting cold turkey, long tapers, slow taper and every time ended up back on the Klonopin because the damn withdrawals (vomiting, hallucinations, severe tremors, anxiety, bloating etc) were too intense and relief could be found in a pill.
                      Well, anyway, I am in the middle of yet another taper and I thought I would give CDB a try. I get on the bike cruise over to the CBD shop here in Kansas City. I go inside tell the guy whats up with the benzo thing and he gives me a sample. Mind you, i was actively having a panic attack and threw up outside the shop before going in. Anyway, I tell him if it works i will be back for a bottle. Get back on the bike and started down the road. !0 mins later it was like a cloud had been pulled away folks. My anxiety attack, the nausea, the sweating, the tremors....all gone immediately. When i got home I was able to relax without fidgeting with my phone manically. I ate dinner and had the best sleep i have had in YEARS. I woke up and went to work...focused.

So today i go buy a bottle and dose myself. A few min later the same effects but more intense and euphoric. Just a general sense of well being.

Look I love weed as much as the next guy. I love booze. BUT, if this shit actually keeps doing what it is currently doing then I will walk away from all that shit and just use this.

Had to stick this somewhere for info if someone else wants to get off SSRI meds and anxiety meds. If you dont have CBD shops local..hit up amazon. It has been a life changer...in just a day. Fucking unreal.
                      Check out buylegalmeds.com best cbd on the market.

Comment

• metalheart28
                        • Feb 2014

Looking for high-quality CBD products? Look no further than BuyLegalMeds.com, the world's first CBD dispensary. With a reputation as a leader in the industry since 2015.

check this stuff out. give it a try its legal under the 2014 farm bill. they have 3 different strains.

Comment

• seaking
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Davestune
                          Nailed it
                          Eh I disagree with that to some extent, it is up to Pharma to pursue the drug. But this guy supplies Turkey Tail mushrooms as an "aid" to traditional cancer treatments, it cured his 84 year old mother's inop stage 4 breast cancer--her left was 5 times bigger than her right or some shit. Notice he trademarks the mushroom classification, then by holding that he sells it to pharma for development.

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Turkey tail and Reishi mushrooms together are awesome....

Comment

• seaking
                              • Jul 2013

Can you buy them in a hippy supermarket? He also said to COOK THOROUGHLY all mushrooms since they're carcinogenic raw.

Comment

• seaking
                                • Jul 2013

Good on the OP for taking care of himself.

A lot of people won't get help (members of my family) let alone even open the door for diagnosis. They're not the problem YOU are and they flit from one self fabricated paranoia induced crisis to another. Ever listened to the lyrics of "Paranoid" line by line? I've never heard a better description of depression and borderline personality disorder. It never ends while life just keeps thumping along...fuck I had to stop listening to it.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;