Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 12w3e4r
    • Apr 2018

Many folks are receiving positive results through self medication utilizing CBD and THC, and other derivatives of Marijuana, it's great that you found something that works for you.

The Top 5 Industries Lobbying Against Cannabis Legalization Will Infuriate You

The top five special interest groups lobbying against cannabis legalization shouldn't surprise you, but they will definitely infuriate you.

Comment

• nuklhd
      • Sep 2013

my wife is taking the oil now and her back and leg feels much better. I have so many ailments mostly pain related i'd love to try the cbd oil but I just had a random pee test at work and afraid it might screw with those results.

Comment

• shakeybones
        • Apr 2017

Originally posted by nuklhd
        my wife is taking the oil now and her back and leg feels much better. I have so many ailments mostly pain related i'd love to try the cbd oil but I just had a random pee test at work and afraid it might screw with those results.
        I wouldn't worry about that. Most tinctures and oils have around .2 -.3% THC which is negligible. My dad takes it for his arthritis and is a dredge operator and gets tested regularly. Never failed a test. I have noticed that my arthritic as fuck hands, which usually get sore and stiff while riding, now feel fine even after a long ride.

Comment

• nuklhd
          • Sep 2013

man shakeybones I am so tempted to try it. for now I just about bathe in bio freeze.

Comment

• vonhelmet
            • May 2010

This is sounding good to me, I'm gonna try it. Ive got some arthritis issues in my back and hands that make riding unpleasant sometimes. CBS oil is available over the counter here in Delaware.

Comment

• btalley63
              • Mar 2024

Just curious Shakeybones, how long have you suffered from anxiety and when did it start? I have my brother in law living on my sofa who can’t work because of anxiety. His anxiety started right after his last job.

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by btalley63
                Just curious Shakeybones, how long have you suffered from anxiety and when did it start? I have my brother in law living on my sofa who can’t work because of anxiety. His anxiety started right after his last job.
                LOL Damn now that's funny.... LOL

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

I have hereditary rheumatoid arthritis, it is one of the reason I sold the dresser, the pain in my elbows was too much with the weight of that bike. Last few years I was on way too many pills for pain management. A buddy turned me on to using a bit of pot in the evening and it has been a real blessing. I've gone from at least 14 pain pills a week down to one or two on those really rough days.

I'll have to give the oil a try, although I have to admit my guitar playing does seem to improve after a toke...... just say'n

Comment

• Adam51
                    • May 2016

We use Charlottes web cbd for my 8yo, he’s autistic, non verbal, and has Lennox gusteau syndrome. He had his first seizure November 22 2015, three weeks later he had another. After that he was diagnosed with epilepsy, and the seizures were daily. Right when he woke up 2-5 minute seizure with the diastat (emergency med) waiting for the 5 min mark. Throughout the day it was about 30-50 atonic seizures (momentary lights out) . We tried kepra, triliptol, zonogran and depikote all over a 6 month period, it just seemed to make it worse. His quality of life was shit. We took him to his neurologist and had an 8 hour EEG done, told him we didn’t want to keep him on conventional meds, the head of pediatric neurology wanted to talk to us about our son and CBD. We started giving it to him in may of 2016 and July 5th 2016 was his last seizure. We still give it to him every night for good measure. Shit works

Comment

• Revelator
                      • Aug 2009

the big pharma cartel has many fooled. Starting with the "Doctors" which
                      are mostly taught to push (chemical)drugs. Drugs that are mostly toxic to the system.
                      Most of their patented concoctions cause inflammation in the system, which
                      then causes the body to produce all kinds of symptoms, These symptoms are
                      then given a name & then another drug is given to mask the symptoms, which
                      are really just your body reacting to the toxic nature of the chemicals. an endless
                      cycle of drugs that do nothing but make the person sicker and put more money
                      in the doctors (& labs) pockets. One of the biggest (if not the biggest) money
                      making (scamming) businesses on the planet insures that many high level politicians
                      get bought off to insure that any natural (&cheaper) alternatives are not flooding
                      the market to compete with the status quo. And make damn certain that every TV
                      channel has an endless string of drug commercials going 24/7 telling You to see Your
                      Doctor today for their latest BS Drug they want You taking every day.

The Modern medical establishment (designed around man made chemicals) was a
                      scam perpetrated by the Rockefeller Foundation, They had big interests in chemical
                      corporations, Decades ago, & heavily funded many of the "Medical Schools" that kicked
                      off the so called modern era of medicine. The Rockefeller's hired fraudulent "scientists"
                      to indoctrinate the field with bogus science & lies, to push their new lab creations, And
                      paving the way for a future of chemical drugs that have a toxic nature, And to move
                      away from any and all kinds of Natural methods based on plants and/or herbs, even if
                      these methods were proven for hundreds of years to work.

A natural plant or Herb cannot be patented, So there lies the problem. No huge
                      profits for the greedy manipulative pharmaceutical corporations.

Only because of lots of backlash from a population that is finally waking up
                      to Their lies, that The controllers are starting to allow more access to
                      natural healing ideas, Such as the use of CBD oil.

Those damned SSRI drugs are among the most horrible drugs ever invented,
                      and should be outlawed.

Comment

• vonhelmet
                        • May 2010

^^You summed it all up in a few paragraphs. Well done and so f-ing true.

Comment

• btalley63
                          • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Tattooo
                          LOL Damn now that's funny.... LOL
                          Just to clarify, I’m not making fun of anyone with anxiety. I know several other people who suffer from it. But unlike my brother in law, they are still able to get their ass up in the morning and go to work. Most other people I know have had anxiety since their teens.

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by btalley63
                            Just to clarify, I’m not making fun of anyone with anxiety. I know several other people who suffer from it. But unlike my brother in law, they are still able to get their ass up in the morning and go to work. Most other people I know have had anxiety since their teens.
                            I knew what you meant.... He's just lazy.....

Comment

• datadavid
                              • Oct 2014

Interesting shit this, my anxiety has never been super bad or anything, but smoking white widow strains seem to make it worse while the kush and more mellow type herbs seem to tone it down. Now since i got chronic back pains and a herniated disc on top of that i got a medicinal thc spray from my doc to deal with the pain w/o morphines, it really works, not as good as smoking high grade stuff, but i'm a bit more focused at work at least. Btw cops raided my living quarters at the nuke plant a few weeks ago and seized my bag of bud so now i'm barred from the loafy comfy nuclear jobs indefinitely, leaving me with all these heavy lifting industrial welding jobs. Damn i hate refineries, why cant they just let me smoke weed and be happy. Gonna raise hell in court for sure.

Comment

• Davestune
                                • May 2014

Originally posted by Revelator
                                the big pharma cartel has many fooled. Starting with the "Doctors" which
                                are mostly taught to push (chemical)drugs. Drugs that are mostly toxic to the system.
                                Most of their patented concoctions cause inflammation in the system, which
                                then causes the body to produce all kinds of symptoms, These symptoms are
                                then given a name & then another drug is given to mask the symptoms, which
                                are really just your body reacting to the toxic nature of the chemicals. an endless
                                cycle of drugs that do nothing but make the person sicker and put more money
                                in the doctors (& labs) pockets. One of the biggest (if not the biggest) money
                                making (scamming) businesses on the planet insures that many high level politicians
                                get bought off to insure that any natural (&cheaper) alternatives are not flooding
                                the market to compete with the status quo. And make damn certain that every TV
                                channel has an endless string of drug commercials going 24/7 telling You to see Your
                                Doctor today for their latest BS Drug they want You taking every day.

The Modern medical establishment (designed around man made chemicals) was a
                                scam perpetrated by the Rockefeller Foundation, They had big interests in chemical
                                corporations, Decades ago, & heavily funded many of the "Medical Schools" that kicked
                                off the so called modern era of medicine. The Rockefeller's hired fraudulent "scientists"
                                to indoctrinate the field with bogus science & lies, to push their new lab creations, And
                                paving the way for a future of chemical drugs that have a toxic nature, And to move
                                away from any and all kinds of Natural methods based on plants and/or herbs, even if
                                these methods were proven for hundreds of years to work.

A natural plant or Herb cannot be patented, So there lies the problem. No huge
                                profits for the greedy manipulative pharmaceutical corporations.

Only because of lots of backlash from a population that is finally waking up
                                to Their lies, that The controllers are starting to allow more access to
                                natural healing ideas, Such as the use of CBD oil.

Those damned SSRI drugs are among the most horrible drugs ever invented,
                                and should be outlawed.
                                Nailed it

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;