CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default Turn signal switch

So, im trying putting one of those mini switches, but when i turn on, sometimes the blinker stop for some seconds and come back, anyone knows what could it be. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FD9B5857-558F-403A-93A3-0C12D4E05AD1.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	84418

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

What kind of bulbs in your signal lights - LEDs? What type of flasher unit you got - electronic?
    Might need this:
    Electronic LED Flasher Relays for Motorcycle
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lf1-s-flat.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	84419
    https://www.superbrightleds.com/more...otorcycle/787/

The rear are leds, its brake/light/turn. And on the front its bulb https://youtu.be/c1YSDV58NH4

I put on youtube, if someone could help me here..

Get Adobe Flash player

Is the switch the only thing you've changed on the bike? Because if you had your LED/Incandescent mix working before, then it may just be the wiring in the switch. What kind of bike are we looking at here? (Looks like a Shadow?)

The other answer I can spitball is a bit of a long-shot, but depending on how you did your wiring for your rear lights, your switch may actually be working perfectly fine. If your rear taillights/running lights are always ON when the bike is running (I'm assuming 4-to-3 wire conversion here to get that whole system going), and the front turn signals are always OFF unless they are being used, doesn't that mean that when you hit the turn signal switch that your REAR turn signal would turn OFF while your FRONT turns ON?

Admittedly, this is where I run out of skills, I'm not sure what would fix it if that was the problem. A resistor of some sort is what's gnawing away at my frontal lobes, but I can't say which one or where it could be useful.

Get Adobe Flash player

double check your ground and all other connections, if the rear is working sounds like a bad connection somewhere. Spend some time trying some different things, if you installed it you can retrace whatever you did and figure out where you went wrong.

I think its what you said, ive message the guy who help me with the eletronics and he said the same.

I think its to work like that, because the rear its always on, then they blink diferent, i dont know. Going to leave for now like that

Share This