CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Hybrid View

Default Someone sell me that 80's evo oem king/queen w the eagle

If anyone has this seat and wants to sell it, or knows where I can buy one, PLEASE let me know. I CANNOT for the life of me find it on the internet. I need this thing for my 95 sporty.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88sportster.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	83879
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88sportster.a.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	83881

Wow, I hope you have some coin saved up..... The last one I seen for sale was over $300.00..... Good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Wow, I hope you have some coin saved up..... The last one I seen for sale was over $300.00..... Good luck...
    Thanks. Luck is all I can hope for

Quote Originally Posted by TrveKvlt View Post
    Thanks. Luck is all I can hope for
    The one I seen was on ebay.... Look on facebook and craigs list.... You never know one might turn up....

My buddy has one for sale right now. Email him at blackcloudsalvage@gmail.com. He posts here as well under blackcloudsalvage if you want to DM him.

Quote Originally Posted by BadMonkeyMW View Post
    My buddy has one for sale right now. Email him at blackcloudsalvage@gmail.com. He posts here as well under blackcloudsalvage if you want to DM him.
    Yep that's me I have that exact seat. It is in great condition. I'm looking for $350 shipped. They are super comfortable and classy. Email me at blackcloudsalvage@gmail.com and I will send you some pics

Share This