Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zipzip
    • Feb 2013

Man i sure wish i would have read this thread before placing an order. I ordered on 4/8 and still waiting.
    I also ask for a refund after 5 weeks and was told ( sorry we only offer refunds with in the first 48 hours).

The latest is that they moved to a new shop location, 4 weeks ago i was told that it will ship out 7/16-7/27 as an ETA.

Comment

• Sircharlesofsacto
      • Jun 2017

Kinda bringing this back from the dead, I purchased my second bar from him about two years after I bought my first one. The first one arrived within about 45 days, not biggie. This second one is almost 70 business days from the order that was originally quoted 30 business days on. At this point, if I have to wait another week I will dispute the order through paypal and cancel. The last few messages I have sent don't get responded to anymore and there is always an excuse. I didn't want a cookie cutter sissy bar but that's looking like what will happen.

Comment

• firstripholdmybeer
        • Apr 2018

Wondering if anyone has had issues with getting their sissy bar from this guy? I ordered mine 9/25/19 and still nothing to show for now over 4 months later.

Comment

• beerslave
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by firstripholdmybeer
          Wondering if anyone has had issues with getting their sissy bar from this guy? I ordered mine 9/25/19 and still nothing to show for now over 4 months later.
          I ordered a round fender brace from him a couple of weeks ago and I received it pretty quickly but then again it wasn't really a custom piece. I ordered it hoping it would fit my wassell fender but it was a little too narrow but after some manipulation I think it will work out.

Comment

• pan620
            • Feb 2013

Firsttripholdmybeer, Have you not read this thread????

Comment

• armand
              • Jan 2012

]Sounds like a good excuse to get an oxy-acetylene/oxy-propane torch and permanently solve the sissy bar problem along with many others. A good outfit can last a couple of lifetimes.

Round bar is cheap enough to throw away (not that I'd waste good scrap) while learning to torch bend. If you make something you really like you can copy it in stainless.

Listen to farmall, I made my own oo stainless using map gas and hand bending around a pole in my basement. I did need to have the fender tabs tig welded as I can’t tig.Click image for larger version

Name:	06C117E7-8A24-46ED-BBCB-7CA57C251652.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1315675

Comment

• armand
                • Jan 2012

Another viewClick image for larger version

Name:	970401D3-8A89-451B-BEDC-433CE633368D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	1315676

Comment

• kamdjacaden
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Blackbetty
                  This guy advertises on IG like mad for some pretty neat looking sissy bars.

Is this a shit list vendor? I just spoke to my second friend who said he's lost hope after months of waiting....

Has anyone ever actually paid reverse image search email checker port checker for and received a sissy bar from this dude?
                  I've never specifically had a problem with kickerparts on IG, although I've considered a bayonet sissy bar from him a time or two.
                  Last edited by Guest; 05-15-2020, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Rhysmort
                    • May 2017

I foolishly went back to him for another sissy bar, not learning my lesson clearly.

After 7 weeks of arguing my corner I managed to get a refund... I'm sure he's a good dude, but there is no place on this planet you can run a business like that and hope to make profit/keep a good customer base.

I got lucky and got a 60's chrome sissy and some pipes for my knuck from Cali. The quality shows that old is best.. and the pipes are so thick and well made.. not like your off the shelf modern day stuff!

Comment

• tzienlee
                      • Apr 2024

plenty of people here in England more than able to make you a sissybar in days not months & no waiting for the post for a month on top just to get it,.... try Sumo at VINTAGECHOP, he makes great kit exactly as you want & you wont be left wanting, waiting or out of pocket..... https://www.facebook.com/SumoVintageChop/

Comment

• Metalmilitia666x
                        • Aug 2021

Does anybody have this guys phone number? I placed an order in November and he told me he'd give me a call over a month ago. Still nothing.

Comment

• james69
                          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Metalmilitia666x
                          Does anybody have this guys phone number? I placed an order in November and he told me he'd give me a call over a month ago. Still nothing.
                          My advice: Call your bank and get your money back ASAP

Comment

• Metalmilitia666x
                            • Aug 2021

Originally posted by james69
                            My advice: Call your bank and get your money back ASAP
                            Bank said they don't accept disputes past 90 days. If anybody has a phone number it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• selectedgrub
                              • Dec 2009

I love it how people only sign up to forums to complain about getting ripped off.

Comment

• farmall
                                • Apr 2013

I love it when they use forums instead of search engines. Better to stay off the internet if one refuses to study how to use it in financial safety. (Not kidding, I've one bro who had his identity stolen many years ago and remains paranoid. I do his online buying but on condition I'm not responsible for any outcomes.) I'm not a merchant so I've no incentive to use SquareUp, Venmo etc when I can easily dispute charges on Visa.

This is a teachable moment. Motorcycles are TOYS and I never buy toy parts without recourse either Visa or Paypal. If a seller doesn't accept protected transactions they don't need my money.

Fecesbook groups have a constant stream of victims who just had to have the shiny, fell for scams and are why scammers pollute the fuck out of the internet. Honest businessmen don't object to honest business which protects all concerned.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;