CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Does anybody have this guys phone number? I placed an order in November and he told me he'd give me a call over a month ago. Still nothing.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Metalmilitia666x View Post
    Does anybody have this guys phone number? I placed an order in November and he told me he'd give me a call over a month ago. Still nothing.
    My advice: Call your bank and get your money back ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by james69 View Post
    My advice: Call your bank and get your money back ASAP
    Bank said they don't accept disputes past 90 days. If anybody has a phone number it would be greatly appreciated.

I love it how people only sign up to forums to complain about getting ripped off.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I love it when they use forums instead of search engines. Better to stay off the internet if one refuses to study how to use it in financial safety. (Not kidding, I've one bro who had his identity stolen many years ago and remains paranoid. I do his online buying but on condition I'm not responsible for any outcomes.) I'm not a merchant so I've no incentive to use SquareUp, Venmo etc when I can easily dispute charges on Visa.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/arti...ur-square-card

This is a teachable moment. Motorcycles are TOYS and I never buy toy parts without recourse either Visa or Paypal. If a seller doesn't accept protected transactions they don't need my money.

Fecesbook groups have a constant stream of victims who just had to have the shiny, fell for scams and are why scammers pollute the fuck out of the internet. Honest businessmen don't object to honest business which protects all concerned.

Yeah.
    When this place was humming some turd ripped off a guy in Australia.
    Lee ? something.
    People were willing to ride across country to wear his skin and get the money back.
    The internet has fallen apart a greasy biker was the last person to burn.
    I bet facetube still offers that community vibe and a secure place to part with your cash.

Share This