Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steelhorse
    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Einar2613
    Finished welding it today, turned out good for my experience level[ATTACH=CONFIG]79312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79312[/ATTACH]
    your experience level is going to get you killed. You cannot just stick square tubing on a frame and butt weld it, no one can and those are some terrible welds, no way to adjust the chain, it setting on a shitty floor propped up with wood. And you call that finished. This has to be some kind of joke. Here's the proper way to do it
    Attached Files

Comment

• Einar2613
      • Jun 2017

Jesus fucking christ, read the thread, I will NOT, I repeat NOT be riding this bike, and yeah it is kind shit but its good fun and practice.

Comment

• Einar2613
        • Jun 2017

Not sure id trust it either, ill tell you if it falls off when I test ride ����
        Ive done some testing but with a different type of welder, I used a MIG for this.
        No bobber class and ive already got a dirtbike to race
        Im creating it for experience and for grade,
        Thanks!

Comment

• Einar2613
          • Jun 2017

Thanks!

Comment

• Steelhorse
            • Oct 2017

You did say you might ride it around the parking lot just once, then that turns into maybe just a little more. It probably will not take the weight of the engine. Then you mention a test ride. That my friend is not riding it. You clearly have intentions on riding it

Comment

• Einar2613
              • Jun 2017

Yes im gonna have one test ride to check if the engine runs properly, but I will not take it out on the street or do any high speed (40+ km/ph)

Comment

• bluesrock
                • Oct 2011

What kind of "school" is going to even grade something like that? even as a project it's so wrong.

I smell bullshit.

Comment

• rabidrider
                  • May 2018

I got to be honest here these guys are right. If I was the one giving you a grade and you made a bike you can ride because it will likely kill you then did you build a bike or a pile of crap? What kind of grade would I give someone that gave me crap and told me its a bike

Comment

• millyjones
                    • Apr 2024

Hey guys! I am a decorator of weedings and create different wedding-related things in order to make halls more beautiful. Moreover I want to become more and more proffessional in that sphere so should pass different tests and essays in order to get the promotion and become more quialified, so I will definitely use your article if you are not against, moreover your information is quite unqie, from what I discovered that? Just use the site plagiarismsearch.com where you can check paper for plagiarism

Comment

• Luky
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by Einar2613
                      Hi, im making a bobber from a gpx600r for my school project, ive cut of the rear frame and now im going to weld on a hardtail. However I dont know the best setup for the wheel "holder" in this situation. Id appreciate ideas on how to do this and maybe pictures of hardtails people on the forum own. Thanks in advance
                      You can order axle plates already cut out from Bitter End choppers.
                      There are other suppliers also.

My hard tail frame.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Rigid-frame.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	1311984

Click on photo for a larger version.
                      Last edited by Luky; 07-08-2019, 9:28 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                      Working...
                      ;