CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Lets hear about the shit thats hit you while riding!

I was riding this morning bee stung me in the face shit hurts, ive also been hit by a bird and a tile that flew from a guys tire when he ran it over. How bout all of you?

My brother (who's awfully allergic to bees) got stung at 80 mph. He also had one of those headaches that make you nauseated and threw up in his full-face helmet.

On a cold, raw day on the highway I got hit in the knuckle with a stone while riding about 65-70. That kinda sucked as it was my throttle/front brake hand!

Get Adobe Flash player

.... Sh*t ....

Horse shit to be more to the point ..!!!

Hot summer night, went for a ride to cool off on a country road that was near my home...
    Wasn't Hot-Dog riding just doing the limit, in a curve, there it was a fresh pile of Amish Horse shit.
    That was one wild 8-second ride... Dang near lost it, could have been really bad if the other lane had traffic in it cause I was all over the road for those 8 seconds and at that time it would has been very hard to drive a 10 penny nail up my ass with a 16 pound sledge hammer ...!!!

Well ... Got it pulled over to the side of the road and was looking at shit all over the bike and me, not even going to mention me kickers ..!!!
    Pointed it back home and got naked in the back yard, got out the garden hose to wash off...

Ya know, should have done that in the first place to cool off instead of getting it in the wind ...
    (Although it wouldn't have been as much fun, the fun ended when I hit the shit)

Sure do wish it was this kind of a 8-second ride ... /// https://youtu.be/HVxt-Qr8ml0 \\\ ...
    Last edited by Dragstews; 09-26-2017 at 3:35 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Also was following a buddy on a ride his battery box cover came off bounced about 3ft in the air and hit me...we recovered the battery box cover haha

Behind a buddy when the roller wheel for his chain tensioner came apart. It hit the road then bounced up and clocked me in the head. Glad I had a helmet on.

Get Adobe Flash player

When I first started riding i wore full face helmets. So i was rolling down the rode one day with my visor up and one of those giant bumble bees slammed into my face at 55mph, i panicked and smacked my visor closed -__- Keep in mind this is about 2 weeks after i got my learners. So now that big ass bumble bee is pissed off mad buzzing around in my helmet. So i locked it up and didnt even bother to cut the bike off or put it on the stand (first bike was a $500 Vulcan 500) and pulled my helmet off and slung the bee out of it. Once all that was over i picked the bike up and went on my way. And that boys and girls is why I dont wear full face helmets

Get Adobe Flash player

I had a dear hit me, I was running about 45mph at 2:30 in the morning about 7 years ago does that count????? Thank God I hit him dead center in the gut.... I didn't even drop the bike but it bent the bars and all the sheet metal and crash bars up front...

Get Adobe Flash player

Lets see, a rock in the face, countless bees, beetles, etc, a buzzard (Funny I was going about 45mph and barely felt any impact, maybe cause birds have hollow bones?), possum guts, snake guts, and a bat (The kind with wings).

Well in Ohio you can easily get hit with organic horse shit curtsy of the Amish.

Get Adobe Flash player

I caught an air cleaner cover that had fallen off of a bike in front of me in the knee. Screwed up my knee for about 2 weeks.

Also in1988 on the way to Sturgis a bird hit me in the shoulder and hurt like hell for the rest of the week.

Get Adobe Flash player

I caught a rock right at the top of my nose where it bled in booth eyes.It was a very long ride getting through 2 lanes of freeway traffic to pull over with both eyes full of blood, If you never tried it blood in your eye burns like a mother fucker.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

...... Jump ......

Get Adobe Flash player

I caught a bee in my bottom lip. It swelled up like those people in National Geographic with the plates in their lips. I also saw a buddy have a squirrel fall out of a tree and land in his lap. When we go to the next stop sign, we were both laughing so hard, we almost tipped over, stopped. I thought he was having a seizure or something until I saw it jump off his nuts.

DD

Worst for me was getting hit with pepper spray passing a car, unprovoked. How I didn't crash I dont know.

Get Adobe Flash player

Wasp ended up in my t-shirt and bit me 3 times on the chest before I could pull over.

I hit a gopher. They were popping up along side the road. Thought I would stick my foot out and hit one in the head. Eased over stuck my foot out at about 65mph. Wham! damn near broke my foot, and damn near piled up the bike. Was younger and dumber them. LOL!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Worst I ever had was when I was passing a semi and trailer, and just as I passed, I felt something warm and moist hit my hand (didn't have gloves on.) Looked down, and saw the remains of his chewing tobacco on my hand. Still hate that fucking habit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by WillSCB View Post
    Worst I ever had was when I was passing a semi and trailer, and just as I passed, I felt something warm and moist hit my hand (didn't have gloves on.) Looked down, and saw the remains of his chewing tobacco on my hand. Still hate that fucking habit.

Dang Wilber ....

That's not the worst ... The chicken grease would be worst than a little am juice, causing you to drop your bike....

Get Adobe Flash player

A doe. She hit my front left turn signal at 90 deg. at full run and knocked me down, knocked the wind out of me and separated some of my ribs.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hahaha these are great

Share This