Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldmansporty63
    • Jan 2010

Classified prices

Sorry to bitch, but since i have been on here the prices for parts in the classifieds have gone through the roof! I understand times are tough and we all need a bit of financial help but its horrible. The worst part for me is i am Canadian and the exchange rate, customs and delivery makes it unaffordable on top of that. There is not a lot of vintage parts in Canada so we have to rely on what we can get from the U.S.

Sorry, just an observation on my part.
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

LOL High prices in the classifieds on CC???? LOL I guess you don't buy anything on ebay??? Prices are cheap on here...

Comment

• SkinnyFnny
      • Sep 2014

What gets me is people selling carbs, controls, and generic sissy bars for real money. A quick craigslist search will turn up a few dozen super B's... I feel like modern OEM take offs are always way over priced. Not that I've ever needed any in the first place...

Comment

• Bbqbiker
        • May 2015

The prices on here are a deal compared to eBay I was looking for a 52 Panhead rear fender and all the douche bags have them for like $2000 fucking criminals I would stab them in the eye with an auger bit and spin it up to 5000 RPMs and watch their brains splatter I hate those Gougers.

I'm just poor white biker trash trying to keep my shit box on the road and some fucktard feels entitled to gouging me for thousands of dollars over the price of $100 fender shame shame

Comment

• oldmansporty63
          • Jan 2010

Ebay? Whats that? lol The classifieds were suppose to be if you had an extra part, make a little bit of money and sell it to a brother who needed it to keep his ride on the road or at least help it get to that point, but because of ebay and the ridiculous prices that the junk shows like american pickers put on stuff, everyone feels they have a goldmine in their leftover collection and
          what stupid people are bidding for this shit, some, not all, but some think they can get the same here because "ONE ON EBAY SOLD FOR 1 KATRILLION DOLLARS!'. Sorry, was just ranting...............
          Last edited by oldmansporty63; 05-05-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• beanhead78
            • Nov 2009

i just throw an oddball price on my shit, nobody makes offers. i dont really like pricing shit, id rather trade. ive had really good luck selling on here, but other shit goes unnoticed. ive said before im going to print out Bates stickers and put them on everything, ill be a millionare!!!!

Comment

• Tattooo
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
              The prices on here are a deal compared to eBay I was looking for a 52 Panhead rear fender and all the douche bags have them for like $2000 fucking criminals I would stab them in the eye with an auger bit and spin it up to 5000 RPMs and watch their brains splatter I hate those Gougers.

I'm just poor white biker trash trying to keep my shit box on the road and some fucktard feels entitled to gouging me for thousands of dollars over the price of $100 fender shame shame
              LOL And your full of shit.... Wasn't it you that said not two weeks ago it was ok to sell that lure you bought from Dave for a huge profit??? And your not poor that's another lie........... Make up your mind......... I've got one of those OEM Harley fenders for sale and I want the current going price for it... If you want cheap buy a repro......

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Tattooo
                LOL And your full of shit.... Wasn't it you that said not two weeks ago it was ok to sell that lure you bought from Dave for a huge profit??? And your not poor that's another lie........... Make up your mind......... I've got one of those OEM Harley fenders for sale and I want the current going price for it... If you want cheap buy a repro......
                Let's see an all OEM Panhead, that has to be a $40k+ bike, seems like $2k for an original fender is right in line.......just say'n

Comment

• Tattooo
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                  Let's see an all OEM Panhead, that has to be a $40k+ bike, seems like $2k for an original fender is right in line.......just say'n
                  Yep you are right, that's the way things get priced.......... People need to make there mind up.. You have to pay if you want to play,

Comment

• Davestune
                    • May 2014

Originally posted by beanhead78
                    i just throw an oddball price on my shit, nobody makes offers. i dont really like pricing shit, id rather trade. ive had really good luck selling on here, but other shit goes unnoticed. ive said before im going to print out Bates stickers and put them on everything, ill be a millionare!!!!
                    Im trader allso, i sold a 47 springer for 2 grand last year and now i need one for my 46 even though i have 18's and a oem straight leg /bumming
                    fenders are alot of cash but seems every thing is now
                    try and find a stock non repop knucklehead for 40 grand, aint happening and the 48 panhead is right up there

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                      • May 2015

Don't change the subject tattoo you are a price gouging whore of the lowest kind porking your fellow bikers in order to line your own filthy pockets with cash I see how this goes

I could give Dave a block of government cheese and $10 in food stamps and he would happily hand me the same fender that's a true bro right there

I ain't got a pot to piss in tattoo every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of my life is a constant struggle

Oh shit UPS is here got to go I think my diamond encrusted Panhead rocker covers just came in Ta Ta

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                        • May 2015

Yep you are right, that's the way things get priced.......... People need to make there mind up.. You have to pay if you want to play,
                        All you price jacking speculators are what's fucked up about trying to put an old bike back together you think everything you got is gold and I'm going to make a killing on it

What about the true biker like myself who doesn't have two pennies to rub together but still enjoys riding old iron what about me what about my needs where is the compassion is it truly just all about The almighty dollar is that what truly motivates you when you're lying in the nursing home in a puddle of your own urine and runny stool, will you be thinking "gee, wish I had fucked someone out of a little bit more money on that OEM fender that I had hanging in my garage" or would you feel better knowing that you handed it off to a fellow rider who is truly going to put it to use rather than gather dust in someone's private collection

Just private message me for my shipping address thanks in advance

Comment

• BlackCloudSalvage
                          • Jan 2015

The only good thing about selling overpriced shit on social media like this is that it allows for lots of public shaming! Instagram has a huge audience, but even when selling things for a great deal, way underpriced, you just get hundreds of people commenting "oooh, I want" and tagging their friends "bro...buy it" "dude...this is all you, sell the moped" and some are like "I'll take it" and I'm like "ok, gimme some money" then you don't here back. The thing I've found about Chop Cult is that the crowd is way more solid.

My outlook is that I want to buy things for a "fair" price and so I sell things at a "fair" price. I don't blame people for high overpriced stuff, but I'm not gonna be the jagaloon that buys it.

I wish there were more swapmeets.

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BlackCloudSalvage

I wish there were more swapmeets.
                            Even nice OEM parts at swaps reflect current prices... People sell and look everywhere....

Comment

• Tattooo
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                              All you price jacking speculators are what's fucked up about trying to put an old bike back together you think everything you got is gold and I'm going to make a killing on it

What about the true biker like myself who doesn't have two pennies to rub together but still enjoys riding old iron what about me what about my needs where is the compassion is it truly just all about The almighty dollar is that what truly motivates you when you're lying in the nursing home in a puddle of your own urine and runny stool, will you be thinking "gee, wish I had fucked someone out of a little bit more money on that OEM fender that I had hanging in my garage" or would you feel better knowing that you handed it off to a fellow rider who is truly going to put it to use rather than gather dust in someone's private collection
                              LOL Like I said above, {Your full of shit}.... You don't have two pennies????? LOL Now that's some funny stuff right there... LOL

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;