CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Default Update.. new spoked rear..

getting closer to finishing.. motivated at the final stretch.. This lift should help things go a lot faster!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0530.jpg   IMG_0540.jpg  

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Cool looking build. I had the same dilemma with my tank, I wanted to keep costs down so kept the stock one and tweaked it...wish I would've gone smaller. Good choice. I might buy another tank and then have options to swap out here and there.

About your battery: have you considered switching to chain drive? I don't know about the width of the Paughco frame, but on my Led Sled hardtail there's room for a stock battery right in front of the rear tire and behind the seat post but I'm running a chain. I think it looks perfect there. Kind of hard to tell in that pic, I can take more if you want.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	308.4 KB 
ID:	77334

Thanks!.. Nice bobber. Yeah....Went with an Antigravity battery which is not only tiny but I can place it anywhere..probably end up in front of the rear tire as well.. looks good there. Question: How did you run your oil lines with that round tank? All I have on my tank is a Feed, return and vent, but this sporty has all those extra drain lines and what not... not sure what I will do there.. Thoughts?

Also, still considering a chain drive... I love the look..It's just another thing to add to this build and I'm really anxious to get it done...

Share This