CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Big Govment is just a scam.they put the person in "charge" that we the sheeple pick to give us the illusion that we have a say in Big Govment. the president is just a figurehead and the government does whatever it wants. it's all about the money,who cares about the little guy.United States of America LLC.Might as well put a business man "in charge".who else would be better to run a country that's over $19trillion in debt than a man whose been bankrupt 7 times.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Fuck Hilary....

... with a axe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hildebeast1.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

This country is run by secret societies. every 4 years they decide, in Their secret meetings
    which puppet will entertain the flock, meanwhile The Globe gets closer and closer to a New World
    Order Dictatorship, We are almost there.

oh yeah..... Hilary is Their choice & the decision was made along time ago. the machines are
    programmed, And She will be declared the next "President" She is the best tool to complete the task
    of destroying America, All planned along time ago.

The People fell asleep and the wolves got in. so the People are to blame.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

This election is the most disgusting spectacle i've seen since, oh yeah, the Brexit referendum in the UK.

Get Adobe Flash player

AMEN! I just turned 27 this morning and all I can say is MAGA! I'm glad I don't suffer from that "Millennial Disease" either. Too many sheep's out there in this "I'm sorry" generation. Do your research the corruption in this country needs to end, NOT GROW!

Quote Originally Posted by Townson View Post
    I love when people say some shit like "Meh, they both fucking suck. I'm not voting." A decision not to vote is still a decision. I'm 25 and I'm voting Trump. Thankfully I wasn't born with that "millennial disease" where you're born with a great big bleeding pussy instead of a dick and some fucking balls.

Yeah, he said some shit. Yeah, he's got alot more money than the rest of us and yeah, I seriously doubt he really knows what it means to be a middle class factory worker like myself.

However, at least his narrative has remained unchanged this entire time. I truly believe he cares about the American people as a whole. Because let's face it, what has he got to gain from becoming President? Money? The motherfucker has more money than God. Lower taxes for him and his buddies? Why the fuck would that matter to him? Even if taxes were raised on the top 1%, I highly doubt it would impact him that greatly.

Now, let's look at Hillary.

Claimed black teens were "super predators" Election time: "Oh, I love young black men. Here let me take some pictures with Jay-Z."

Was absolutely against gay marriage.
    Election time: "Oh, I love the gays."

Fucking hammered any woman who came against Bill with accusations.
    Election time: "WOMEN'S RIGHTS!!!!!"

And on, and on it goes.

Y'all need to stop watching so much goddamn CNN, get the fuck off of Facebook and actually do a little research for yourselves.

Hillary is the biggest snake I've ever seen in politics by far. In the words of Forrest Gump "That's all I've got to say about that."

Get Adobe Flash player

I hate politicians. Period. In every election in my lifetime it has always been a matter of voting against one candidate rather than voting for either of them. If they were not corrupt pieces of shit who want to stick their noses in other people's business, and pay for the effort using those same people's own money, then they wouldn't be in that business.

And even from that jaded view point, Hillary is just too much of a fucking snake to be allowed any sort of power. She's the kind of bitch who'd pimp out her own daughter to raise the money for a hit man to kill her own mother and not lose a bit of sleep over it.

I've got no problem with finally getting a woman in there, but there's gotta be a better woman than that out there somewhere.

As for Trump, he's a fucking clown but like I said 6 months ago in another forum on this thread, I think that he might be the best option. He'll be too incompetent to get anything done and both parties in Congress will be so busy hating him that they won't have as much time to fuck the rest of the country as much as they normally do.
    Last edited by krb; 11-08-2016 at 7:58 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

There is something wrong with this whole thing. I am from a military family, born in the early 50's, served in the Army in the early 70's. Witnessed civil rights movement, anti war demonstrations, recessions, gas shortage, and living in the atomic age when things could get shitty in a second. Neither one is good for America, with Clinton I worry about the country I served for at least the next four years. With Trump I worry about the future of our world. I don't hate anyone. Gays, Jews, Blacks, women, Latino's. I served with them, worked side by side with them, worked for them and hired them. There is no place in our world to treat people, talk about people, the way he has. I run an international business for a British company. I travel abroad often. We are being ridiculed by civilized people for the choices we have made to get to this point. When we wake up tomorrow, no matter the decision, we are in deep shit. We have to come together, work together for the future, put this behind us. We cannot keep boasting we are the top tier. Our education system, medical system, veteran care system, everything is in shambles. This is not Obama's fault, it goes way before that. It is just easy to hate the easy target. Get over it. Democrats and Republicans are to blame equally. Our continual bickering has only made it easy for a lack of progress. We are our own enemy.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    To me it's very simple. Clinton and Obama are communists. We are already living in a one party system. With Trump you may have a stop gap president who will at least give the country time to think about the direction it is going. You may tell me that Trump is an illusion , and you may be right , but with Hillary there is no illusion, you are getting more of the same.
    You dont even know what communism means do you.

Get Adobe Flash player

So is america great again?

Tough choice, shit sandwich or turd burger, both are going to leave a bad taste.

Can't help feeling it's going to be like watching a train wreck.

Get Adobe Flash player

No matter what you believe or who you favor, I dont think you can deny the fact that Trump is going to burn down some "old brush". Whats underneath will be ugly, but at least it gives new growth a chance. We dont need more of the same.

Get Adobe Flash player

^ Amen to these words.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Most of the "civilized people" bitching want their existing profitable arrangement with the US to continue. We provide global military welfare to our competitors for negative return, and the EU in particular lack the balls to stand against Islamists on a social level. A few bombs on IS is not that and the "terrorists" aren't the problem. Muslims who vote are the problem. "Auslander Raus!" as far as I'm concerned. Everyone wants one-sided trade with the US because they profit from it. Cry me a river.

As for dignity, it's hypocrisy nowadays. The world has always been a business and professing ideals just interferes with cutting deals. I've no use for sensitive people.

There are no non-ulterior motives. When anyone professes ideals I check to make sure I still have my wallet.

I predict Trump Fear is exaggerated. He'll fit the old GOP agenda like an old shoe, though he may cooperate with Putin on Syria. No loss there since everyone on the ground a Muslim and I've seen enough in their native habitats to be amused when they indulge their favorite sport of schismatic fratricide. Like a Stalinist purge, no one of value is lost.

NeoCons like Hillary and much of the old GOP only care about containing Moscow and don't realize there is no more Soviet Union. Their reign needed to end or their power be reduced, though it's too late for the Coalition soldiers who died in Iraq. Islam is the serious threat to the West. If Russia gets froggy Britain and France have nukes. People serious about containing large neighbors build nuclear weapons or weave white flags.

I'd like to see the US, Russia and China cooperate against the common Islamic enemy. India too since it's neighbor may fall to domestic Taliban and if that happens we need a multinational force to grab or destroy Pakistani nukes. Clinton wanted to project US military power to contain one set of competitors against China. The American public got nothing from trying to make Asians play well with each other except body bags. Let capitalist Beijing have the headaches in its sphere of influence. Our sphere of influence is the neglected Americas.
    Last edited by farmall; 11-09-2016 at 9:50 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

This country is run by secret societies. every 4 years they decide, in Their secret meetings
    which puppet will entertain the flock, meanwhile The Globe gets closer and closer to a New World
    Order Dictatorship, We are almost there.

oh yeah..... Hilary is Their choice & the decision was made along time ago. the machines are
    programmed, And She will be declared the next "President" She is the best tool to complete the task
    of destroying America, All planned along time ago.

The People fell asleep and the wolves got in. so the People are to blame
    -Revelator

Looks like your ridiculous rant was just proven wrong.
    Feel free to remove your tinfoil hat there, Skippy, I'm sure it was getting hot under there.
    Last edited by Oranje; 11-09-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    Most of the "civilized people" bitching want their existing profitable arrangement with the US to continue. We provide global military welfare to our competitors for negative return, and the EU in particular lack the balls to stand against Islamists on a social level. A few bombs on IS is not that and the "terrorists" aren't the problem. Muslims who vote are the problem. "Auslander Raus!" as far as I'm concerned. Everyone wants one-sided trade with the US because they profit from it. Cry me a river.

As for dignity, it's hypocrisy nowadays. The world has always been a business and professing ideals just interferes with cutting deals. I've no use for sensitive people.

There are no non-ulterior motives. When anyone professes ideals I check to make sure I still have my wallet.

I predict Trump Fear is exaggerated. He'll fit the old GOP agenda like an old shoe, though he may cooperate with Putin on Syria. No loss there since everyone on the ground a Muslim and I've seen enough in their native habitats to be amused when they indulge their favorite sport of schismatic fratricide. Like a Stalinist purge, no one of value is lost.

NeoCons like Hillary and much of the old GOP only care about containing Moscow and don't realize there is no more Soviet Union. Their reign needed to end or their power be reduced, though it's too late for the Coalition soldiers who died in Iraq. Islam is the serious threat to the West. If Russia gets froggy Britain and France have nukes. People serious about containing large neighbors build nuclear weapons or weave white flags.

I'd like to see the US, Russia and China cooperate against the common Islamic enemy. India too since it's neighbor may fall to domestic Taliban and if that happens we need a multinational force to grab or destroy Pakistani nukes. Clinton wanted to project US military power to contain one set of competitors against China. The American public got nothing from trying to make Asians play well with each other except body bags. Let capitalist Beijing have the headaches in its sphere of influence. Our sphere of influence is the neglected Americas.
    Soon as I saw this thread all I could think is wait till Farmall sees this.

I would throw in my two cents but seems there plenty flying around. My only input is do not buy into bullshit alarmist behavior guys.

Get Adobe Flash player

Gotta admit that she makes for a better looking "First Lady" than Bill would had.... !!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by datadavid View Post
    You dont even know what communism means do you.
    Please ,educate me O' Grand Wizard of the political spectrum.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by dragstews View Post
    gotta admit that she makes for a better looking "first lady" than bill would had.... !!!!

true dat!!!!

Share This