CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    388

    Default FUKKN A,,,,FINALLY got a bit of a vacation,,

    Worked it out to spend a coupla daze up in New Hampshire..In the middle of no-where,,
    My bud up there is damn near totally off grid,,got some much needed quiet time,,drank a LOT of Crown
    Shot a LOT of assorted things that go BANG too. BAR,,BMG,,G3s..
    Wifey got to crank on a Redhawk 44mag,, now she wants one. HAHAHAHA,,,And a 1911 45cal.
    Even hit the last flea mkt of the season,, Picked up a set of split tanks for 15 bucks,,need some work but ay,, winter is coming

    DAMN,, I needed to get away

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    sweet.it's real beautiful up that way.did ya get up there before the leaves fell off?

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    sweet.it's real beautiful up that way.did ya get up there before the leaves fell off?
    ===========================================
    Kinda,,
    Some trees still had em.
    Went thru Mass,,, outran like 4" of snow on the way up.
    Going back when the weather is warm,, there are some incredible roads up there I would love to ride on.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webrat View Post
    Worked it out to spend a coupla daze up in New Hampshire..In the middle of no-where,,
    My bud up there is damn near totally off grid,,got some much needed quiet time,,drank a LOT of Crown
    Shot a LOT of assorted things that go BANG too. BAR,,BMG,,G3s..
    Wifey got to crank on a Redhawk 44mag,, now she wants one. HAHAHAHA,,,And a 1911 45cal.
    Even hit the last flea mkt of the season,, Picked up a set of split tanks for 15 bucks,,need some work but ay,, winter is coming

    DAMN,, I needed to get away
    From SC so New Hampshire is the cool state and Conn. is the psycho lib state is that right? I get em confused.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    227

    Default

    NH, Conn, MA, VT are all blue. Maine is purple and turning bluer by the year.
    NH was so red in the 80s that it was said : a democrat from nh is a republican in 49 other states. Southern NH should be annexed into MA by now, almost all counties vote republican but the the southernmost vote democrat. The three southernmost are by far, way far, the most populous in the state. Filled with a bunch of Massholes!

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Bout time man. How those handlebars looking?

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyJJ View Post
    Bout time man. How those handlebars looking?
    ======================================
    PERFECT,,,
    As I expected them to look bro.
    See for yourself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1020161708b.jpg   1010161329.jpg   1010161335.jpg  

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomsoftail View Post
    NH, Conn, MA, VT are all blue. Maine is purple and turning bluer by the year.
    NH was so red in the 80s that it was said : a democrat from nh is a republican in 49 other states. Southern NH should be annexed into MA by now, almost all counties vote republican but the the southernmost vote democrat. The three southernmost are by far, way far, the most populous in the state. Filled with a bunch of Massholes!
    ================================================== =====
    New Hampshire is a VERY COOL state,,far as I am concerned.
    Red,,, Blue,,
    No matter to me,,
    Met a ton of cool people with similar views and likes.
    Had a blast (literally) shooting some sweet firearms too.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in