CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default I gotta bitch about this again. Shitt'n at work

I CAN NOT, go into the bathroom, EVER, without someone in there stinkin it up. I get the shitting at work ON THE CLOCK. These are white collar, well paid people, on salary that do not have to be in the office at a set time. THEY SHIT NON_STOP. STAY HOME AND SHIT.

DRINK SOME FUCKIN COFFEE

That is all.

Get Adobe Flash player

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, thats why I shit on the company time

SamHain

I shit outside at work. Sucks when there's no where good.

Get Adobe Flash player

That's why I'm early.

Get Adobe Flash player

Be glad you don't work at the last shop I worked at. Some bastard(s) would explode all over the bowl and seat daily, and leave their cocoa crispies for the rest of us. One day this sub human shit slinger shat all over the seat and left a huge hand smudge of shit across the side of the sink. Yes, this shit gorilla barehanded his crap covered crack and was so happy he had to share. Dafuq is wrong with people?? I actually started pissing behind the building because the shitters were getting so nasty.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DrFxr View Post
    Be glad you don't work at the last shop I worked at. Some bastard(s) would explode all over the bowl and seat daily, and leave their cocoa crispies for the rest of us. One day this sub human shit slinger shat all over the seat and left a huge hand smudge of shit across the side of the sink. Yes, this shit gorilla barehanded his crap covered crack and was so happy he had to share. Dafuq is wrong with people?? I actually started pissing behind the building because the shitters were getting so nasty.

That kinda shit will stop when you find out who is doing it............ it won't be hard to figure it out....... you puncher all of his tires every time it happens.......... He will stop believe me...........

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't work there anymore, although I did play shit sleuth and narrowed it down to 2 assholes (pun intended). I made some pretty insulting cartoons and hung them up by my work bench, almosteveryone thought they were funny.......

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't give a fuck.I gotta shit,I'm gonna shit.that's what bathrooms are made for.but if I make a mess,I will respect my coworkers and clean my shit up.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm all about shitting on the boss man's time, but there are limits.

A couple years ago I worked at a place where people acted like the shitter was their own private office. I'd be pissing in a urinal and hear some dude in a stall talking to his woman on fucking speaker phone and telling her what a great time he was going to show her that night. "Damn baby {loud fart} I'm gonna make you {KERSPLASH!} feel so good tonight. What time you want me to {flush} come over there?"

So one day I'm dropping the kids off at the pool and I notice that there are foil tops to the sauce packets for Chik Fil A nuggets stuck on the walls. Some nasty fucker was in there dipping his nuggets in sauce while taking a shit.

And since I had nothing better to do for a few minutes, I'm sitting there trying to work out the mechanics of this. The holder for the TP roll had too much curve to set either the sauce pack or the container of nuggets so the only place to set anything down was either on their knees or on the floor. One hand for eating so the sauce pack in their other hand and the nuggets balanced on their knees? I guess the drink sits on the floor? Did they get the combo meal with fries? Where the fuck did they put the fries?

Actually, it was a good analogy for how the company was being run. Worst company I've ever worked for.

Get Adobe Flash player

If you gotta go you gotta go, my point being that these fuckers don't HAVE to bring that shit to work. They CHOOSE to bring that shit to work.

Get Adobe Flash player

I work in a huge aircraft maintenance hangar with about 25-30 other guys. You can't go in our bathroom at any time during the day that some dude isn't in there blowing it up. It could be 10 mins after we clock in, some one is in there taking a cheap beer, Taco Bell power dump. Just the way it is, I suppose.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by BadMonkeyMW View Post
    I work in a huge aircraft maintenance hangar with about 25-30 other guys. You can't go in our bathroom at any time during the day that some dude isn't in there blowing it up. It could be 10 mins after we clock in, some one is in there taking a cheap beer, Taco Bell power dump. Just the way it is, I suppose.
    Awe man, I feel better. Those beer crappers will kill people.

Share This