CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Thread: Shipping Bike

Default Shipping Bike

Hey guys,

I am trying to seal the deal on a bike from a guy in Rhode Island and I have been quoted from a few companies for door to door service at 1000 dollars!

I have found a site AA Motorcycle and uShip through google search.However, if anyone knows of a company that can give me a better deal, I would really appreciate it.

I just had a 62 Cadillac shipped across country for the same money. 1000 seems high for a bike. Try suncoast auto out of Florida. He had my Cadillac on a truck in one day for 1000 and it went from California to Massachusetts. I had nothing but problems with uship. They take payment and then bid out job. You get stuck waiting for someone to take the bid.

I've used Allied on many occasions without issue

+2 for allied there a broker and they usually are the cheapest. I've never had a bike shipped but have had a number of cars and none were over 800 bucks from either coast to minnesota.

I used Eagle One Express. $685 from Louisiana to west Arizona and it was the cheapest I found for a 9ft. chopper. No fluid drain, no crate or pallet, right to your door. ALL they do are bikes! They even called me with updates on arrival time. Great people.

Ill pick it up and ride it to ya if you fly me back. 500 bucks plus a plane ticket from tx to rhode island

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I just had my bike shipped out to me from my parents house in CA to me in Colorado, and it cost me a flat $400 on Haulbikes website. They coordinated the pickup and delivery and it was all very stress free, they updated me the whole shipping process as to the status of the shipment. the low price of 400 was a spring special though, and im not sure if that promotion is still up

Get Adobe Flash player

I've used haul bikes several times... ask for Robyn.

Get Adobe Flash player

We've used Federal Motorcycle Transport before and always had a good experience. I think it ends up usually being about $400-$600

http://www.funtransport.com/

For others that use the search function in the future - Coast to Coast (door to door) is about $750 with the reputable companies

Share This